Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 21)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

Oh chilla raha tha RK I am Sorry ..the way he folded his hands jaise koi machhar marr raha hai..LOL..and stupid Roma staring at him as if he is some alien...Trishna was not there what the she should have seen madhu's hold on RK

Trishna will witness a lot in future but little she can do anything as RK hardly pays attention to her ...
LOLLOLLOL 

Eggjacklyyy i wanted her there to see how much power(even though its not really true) is having on RK... man she would have had a heart attack right thereLOL

The most beautiful thing was in the whole scene madhu only watches RK and his antics..Paddy's uneasiness was not noticed by her...

hahahahah, am yet to watch it :D.. Cant wait ROFL!!  RK despite his antics, speaks the truth, its true relationships look good only in movies, and when paddy starts supporting trishna over Mb thats when MB will realise! because Trishna's antics aint opening her eyes!

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Its gonna be too much for RK ,...as in how many movies he will work as hero with MB knowing how possessive he's gonna turn with time abt Maddy LOL
Areee he doesnt really work in any movies, since he just goes there and shouts pack up after playing with his guitar..LOL

I bet ...what kind of image makers are trying to create of Superstars with RK apart from fiction LOL

He is really an alpha male..Nidzz probs only character which i am enjoying as male lead..not many shows has powerful male characters..this RK is something larger than life..he has too many layers..and madhu's character is apt according to RK..Fire and Fire will evoke always an erruption..i am happy that CV's did not portray madhu as too soft for RK...
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Its gonna be too much for RK ,...as in how many movies he will work as hero with MB knowing how possessive he's gonna turn with time abt Maddy LOL
Areee he doesnt really work in any movies, since he just goes there and shouts pack up after playing with his guitar..LOL

I bet ...what kind of image makers are trying to create of Superstars with RK apart from fiction LOL
LOLLOL That they are all drama queensLOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Devu ...I so wish to see DD's funny side in this show ...but makers are not giving any breather at all Confused
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Maddy eyes said it all ...she was dying to see embarrassment in RK' eyes ...its all Ego battle ...Paddy was just a pawn in this game if u look at this mess holistically 
Its is a battle of egos b/w them! MB knows she is stuck with him for 40 years nowLOL so she is making the most of itLOL
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Oh chilla raha tha RK I am Sorry ..the way he folded his hands jaise koi machhar marr raha hai..LOL..and stupid Roma staring at him as if he is some alien...Trishna was not there what the she should have seen madhu's hold on RK

Trishna will witness a lot in future but little she can do anything as RK hardly pays attention to her ...
LOLLOLLOL 

Eggjacklyyy i wanted her there to see how much power(even though its not really true) is having on RK... man she would have had a heart attack right thereLOL

The most beautiful thing was in the whole scene madhu only watches RK and his antics..Paddy's uneasiness was not noticed by her...

Maddy eyes said it all ...she was dying to see embarrassment in RK' eyes ...its all Ego battle ...Paddy was just a pawn in this game if u look at this mess holistically 

Looks like that..she should have ideally stood by her mother in that scene but she was busy watching RK..like a hawk..she has already become possessive..that streak has to come out of her..only in such scenes the careful notice and small symbolism what CV's give is very good...

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Thanks Devu ...I so wish to see DD's funny side in this show ...but makers are not giving any breather at all Confused
second that! Thanks Devuuu!!.. Even i want to see that bubbly DD! Even DD said its hectic having to cry 24/7 and then on top of that she hardly has any dialogues which makes it boring for her!..  I just want this star track to start!

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

LOLLOLLOL 

hahahahah, am yet to watch it :D.. Cant wait ROFL!!  RK despite his antics, speaks the truth, its true relationships look good only in movies, and when paddy starts supporting trishna over Mb thats when MB will realise! because Trishna's antics aint opening her eyes!

waiting for the day when what RK said to her will slap her face ...it will hurt her but its required for Maddy to have a life over her family 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index