Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 19)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Sleepy

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

Trisha seriously needs a reality check ...I mean she wants to get all without moving an inch ...Phew ...She is gonna pay big time for her deeds someday ...
Nidzzz I know yaar!! I hate how Padmini always bows down to her when she starts barking about being a step daugther- if P didnt care about her she would have left her with balluuu! She needs to be more grateful! I dnt think she will ever pay for her deeds, unless they go the filmy way and she commits suicide at the endLOLLOLLOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by devikamd

Early???just an hour difference dear...LOL
Yeah i know but stillLOL I should be studying or somethingLOLLOL 

I hoep we get more than drunk and sorry today!.. I want more drama LOL... Waise RK making MB a star, his plan being to humilate her rather than thinking she might end up being successful!... But he was getting annoyed when she was speaking a guy on the set, is he going to make himself the hero of the movie?LOLLOLLOL

Its gonna be too much for RK ,...as in how many movies he will work as hero with MB knowing how possessive he's gonna turn with time abt Maddy LOL
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

That what makes this story so passionate ..Embarrassed..

If the hatred is filled with so much passion imagine the ishq element! Uff am blushing alreadyLOLLOL
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by manesha76

Yaar yeh like button kyun press nahi ho raha Angry ? IF have become tharkey like RK Dead

LOL LOL Right its not working from almost 2 hrs..

Great , When i go offline for some time yahan kuch na kuch hota hi reheta hai Confused . 
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Sleepy

thune RK ka adha bottle pe liya hai kya LOL

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by _innocent_

Trisha seriously needs a reality check ...I mean she wants to get all without moving an inch ...Phew ...She is gonna pay big time for her deeds someday ...
Nidzzz I know yaar!! I hate how Padmini always bows down to her when she starts barking about being a step daugther- if P didnt care about her she would have left her with balluuu! She needs to be more grateful! I dnt think she will ever pay for her deeds, unless they go the filmy way and she commits suicide at the endLOLLOLLOL

Trishna woh bhe suicide LOL  woh aisee sanke hai na ...she will  kill MB in her fit 
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Oh chilla raha tha RK I am Sorry ..the way he folded his hands jaise koi machhar marr raha hai..LOL..and stupid Roma staring at him as if he is some alien...Trishna was not there what the she should have seen madhu's hold on RK

Trishna will witness a lot in future but little she can do anything as RK hardly pays attention to her ...
LOLLOLLOL 

Eggjacklyyy i wanted her there to see how much power(even though its not really true) is having on RK... man she would have had a heart attack right thereLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index