Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 18)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...Now, RK will make MB understand what cost one has to pay for being a Superstar...Perhaps RK's biggest revenge against MB ...as it will create rift be her and her family due to Trishna ...
Yeah i know!!.. Man, Trishna will need millions of paper bags to calm her fitsLOLLOL She should try for a villain role in movies, am sure she wont have any issues getting that roleLOLLOL

Trisha seriously needs a reality check ...I mean she wants to get all without moving an inch ...Phew ...She is gonna pay big time for her deeds someday ...

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by ISADORA

He must have droven it ..it will one more drink and drive case...LOL..witness this time will be MadhuBala Rishab Kundra LOL

MB would be praying her way down there, regretting her challenge big time! BUT She seems to really be on fire, she knows he will go crazy, especially since he is drunk and yet she is leaving no stone to fuel that fire even more!!!

That what makes this story so passionate ..Embarrassed..

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Yaar yeh like button kyun press nahi ho raha Angry ? IF have become tharkey like RK Dead
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Yeah ...Now, RK will make MB understand what cost one has to pay for being a Superstar...Perhaps RK's biggest revenge against MB ...as it will create rift be her and her family due to Trishna ...
Yeah i know!!.. Man, Trishna will need millions of paper bags to calm her fitsLOLLOL She should try for a villain role in movies, am sure she wont have any issues getting that roleLOLLOL

Trisha seriously needs a reality check ...I mean she wants to get all without moving an inch ...Phew ...She is gonna pay big time for her deeds someday ...

she will be the biggest loser..since madhu wil have RK she wont find a single person at her side except for ballu whose main aim will be Madhu..but RK in between will cause problems for him

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Early???just an hour difference dear...LOL
Yeah i know but stillLOL I should be studying or somethingLOLLOL 

I hoep we get more than drunk and sorry today!.. I want more drama LOL... Waise RK making MB a star, his plan being to humilate her rather than thinking she might end up being successful!... But he was getting annoyed when she was speaking a guy on the set, is he going to make himself the hero of the movie?LOLLOLLOL
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Yaar yeh like button kyun press nahi ho raha Angry ? IF have become tharkey like RK Dead

LOL LOL Right its not working from almost 2 hrs..

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Oh chilla raha tha RK I am Sorry ..the way he folded his hands jaise koi machhar marr raha hai..LOL..and stupid Roma staring at him as if he is some alien...Trishna was not there what the she should have seen madhu's hold on RK

Trishna will witness a lot in future but little she can do anything as RK hardly pays attention to her ...
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

SBB BG was damn hilarious... ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index