Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 16)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

E24 link

Kya baat hai ...I am proud of u ...Kahan se chore kiya LOL

FBTongue

So innocent Smile  Copy Paste master ban gaye mere tarah LOL chal SBB ka bhe try kar ab 

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by _innocent_

You are welcome...Embarrassed

I am Devu..,by the way..
Welcome to the thread..!!Smile

i know you from DD's ATLOLLOL

Nida and Hatz and Devu.. nice meeting you all :D..Embarrassed   Today's segments have got me on a high..LOL RK said he didnt appologise from the heart it was forced out of him, surely that ought to get his BP high, and i find it hard to believe a dude who drinks soo much wakes up the next morning and starts boxing with no hangoverLOLLOLLOL

Oh yeah...partial amnesia...LOL

You are from London rt??

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

@ Red ...was he actually ???? OMG ...LOL  he must be thinking his punching bag as Maddy LOL

The boxing part was a general statement, pata nahii if he will be boxing the next day after this scenarioLOLLOL   OoO I want MB to find the sculpture RK made of her!..LOLLOL
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

You are welcome...Embarrassed

I am Devu..,by the way..
Welcome to the thread..!!Smile

i know you from DD's ATLOLLOL

Nida and Hatz and Devu.. nice meeting you all :D..Embarrassed   Today's segments have got me on a high..LOL RK said he didnt appologise from the heart it was forced out of him, surely that ought to get his BP high, and i find it hard to believe a dude who drinks soo much wakes up the next morning and starts boxing with no hangoverLOLLOLLOL

@ Red ...was he actually ???? OMG ...LOL  he must be thinking his punching bag as Maddy LOL

LOL SBB was damn good..and the BG score was hilarious..he was so sarcastic while he was saying sorry..LOL

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Even I have this scary feeling that pics will be published and here goes RK mad and MB into ditch LOL...
Hahahaha, i guess finally we might get the stardom track!  Waise its history repeating itself, RK appologised to Paddy initially but he was plotting to humiliate MB by pyblishing her pcitures on the newspaper, and similarly now, he is appologising forcefully!.. but this time he will end up being embarassed! Thanks to his step father!LOLLOL

Yeah ...Now, RK will make MB understand what cost one has to pay for being a Superstar...Perhaps RK's biggest revenge against MB ...as it will create rift bw her and her family due to Trishna ...

Edited by Manonids - 03 September 2012 at 4:16am
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

E24 link

Kya baat hai ...I am proud of u ...Kahan se chore kiya LOL

FBTongue

So innocent Smile  Copy Paste master ban gaye mere tarah LOL chal SBB ka bhe try kar ab 

Nidzz yeh le SBB ka

http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/dplay.php?docid=xt8fnn

from 10:30 mins..devu ne diya
LOL
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Not for me..i want RK to bajofiy trishna..Roma was there spoiling everything aaj kal usske dialogues hai nahi sirf stare karthi rhethi hai LOL

Roma's button has been switched off for a while now! Maybe we might get to see her bajaO RK, seeing MB's dumLOLLOL Waise who was trying the car since MB cnt driveConfused and seeing RK's state, he might end up running Mukund over againLOLLOL 

Me too, i love how he told Mb to get over Trishna's antics last time!.. It would be fun to see him bajoing herLOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

The boxing part was a general statement, pata nahii if he will be boxing the next day after this scenarioLOLLOL   OoO I want MB to find the sculpture RK made of her!..LOLLOL

that part I believe Maddy will find during her journey to RK's real self 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index