Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 150)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Maddy is like this only ...she never thinks before making a move but she will now learn that with RK, she cannot jump on anything ...Its going to be too difficult for MAddy this time to redeem herself ...and I just hope SK gets some peace of mind from MAddy too 
[/QUOTE]

She must atleast try to investigate btu seems like Rishab is gonna keep her busy..yahan wahan bhaag yega usse no doubt..and Paddy ka raasta rokh andhoolan phir se shuru Ouch
[/QUOTE]

From precap it seems Saas and Bahu are tlaking about what happened. So I wonder whether RK's mom wold have doubts on SK and Kuku. Because these childhood photos can only get by a family member or a servant who stays in the RK mansion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Well looking at RK's fierce looks, I dont think so Paddy, Roma will now do something ...or in the first place, he will even pay heed to their nonsense ...RK is perhaps at his worst stage right now ...thanks to Maddy ...Phew ...I wonder at what point will Maddy would actually FEEL for RK's pain even on human grounds at least 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAmanesha76

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Congo Devu for 150 pages.

I have a feeling in future when RK/MB get close, Bittuji with knowing all RK's secrets will trap MB just like Bhatia's did, to create misunderstandings between RK & MB.

But for now I'm liking Bittuji and hope he sticks with RK always. He was worried for RK and really cares for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowISADORAmanesha76Manonidz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Well looking at RK's fierce looks, I dont think so Paddy, Roma will now do something ...or in the first place, he will even pay heed to their nonsense ...RK is perhaps at his worst stage right now ...thanks to Maddy ...Phew ...I wonder at what point will Maddy would actually FEEL for RK's pain even on human grounds at least 

Nids , we are beingunfair on Maddy . As she very new in RK's house . Abhi abhi toh bechari ko sab cheezien pata chal rahi hai . Itni jaldi sab kaise pata kar sakti hai . I think after this outburst she will know that she has to be careful in this house . I hope Bittu helps her here . 

-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

It is still a long way abhi ladayi tik se shuru hui hai ..usska pain abhi thak maddy ke dil ke kareeb nahi hai..in the precap also she was normal as if nothing has happened..

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Congo Devu for 150 pages.

I have a feeling in future when RK/MB get close, Bittuji with knowing all RK's secrets will trap MB just like Bhatia's did, to create misunderstandings between RK & MB.

But for now I'm liking Bittuji and hope he sticks with RK always. He was worried for RK and really cares for him.

Bittu G is bound to go against Rishbala ...but its far away...as MB by then would get to know a lot about RK herself ...she is going to fall for RK the way he's ...she knows he has done a lot damage in the past so she wont be shocked I believe 

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

It is still a long way abhi ladayi tik se shuru hui hai ..usska pain abhi thak maddy ke dil ke kareeb nahi hai..in the precap also she was normal as if nothing has happened..

that I know ...she is only listening to things but not feeling anything ...but there is a breaking point in near future for sure ,...

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Nids , we are beingunfair on Maddy . As she very new in RK's house . Abhi abhi toh bechari ko sab cheezien pata chal rahi hai . Itni jaldi sab kaise pata kar sakti hai . I think after this outburst she will know that she has to be careful in this house . I hope Bittu helps her here . 

Bittu will never help Maddy and neither MAddy will ever take his help 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index