Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 15)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

No idea Jules...it may or may not get published but maddy ka band zaroora bheja no doubt...and what the hell was Roma staring it..
Pics will b published cuz RK embarassed Bhatia by calling him chor or something and even he triedto make Bhatia appologiseLOL and the duo needed a font, and they got it in the form of MB... ROma paglii haii!.. I wanted Trishna to witness thisLOLLOL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

One thing is for sure, the way they are fighting with each other, no one will ever believe that they love each other in future LOL...they are surely gonna change the definition of love Embarrassed

CV's are doing great job..i swa E24 thanks to devu..he was sitting aaram se on the sofa...LOL..madhu  kya kia thune LOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by devikamd

You are welcome...Embarrassed

I am Devu..,by the way..
Welcome to the thread..!!Smile

i know you from DD's ATLOLLOL

Nida and Hatz and Devu.. nice meeting you all :D..Embarrassed   Today's segments have got me on a high..LOL RK said he didnt appologise from the heart it was forced out of him, surely that ought to get his BP high, and i find it hard to believe a dude who drinks soo much wakes up the next morning and starts boxing with no hangoverLOLLOLLOL

@ Red ...was he actually ???? OMG ...LOL  he must be thinking his punching bag as Maddy LOL

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sasi10

E24 link

Kya baat hai ...I am proud of u ...Kahan se chore kiya LOL

FBTongue
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

No idea Jules...it may or may not get published but maddy ka band zaroora bheja no doubt...and what the hell was Roma staring it..
Pics will b published cuz RK embarassed Bhatia by calling him chor or something and even he triedto make Bhatia appologiseLOL and the duo needed a font, and they got it in the form of MB... ROma paglii haii!.. I wanted Trishna to witness thisLOLLOL

Not for me..i want RK to bajofiy trishna..Roma was there spoiling everything aaj kal usske dialogues hai nahi sirf stare karthi rhethi hai LOL

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

E24 link

Kya baat hai ...I am proud of u ...Kahan se chore kiya LOL

FBTongue

Aww so cute sasi thune FB se direct chori ki LOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

One thing is for sure, the way they are fighting with each other, no one will ever believe that they love each other in future LOL...they are surely gonna change the definition of love Embarrassed

CV's are doing great job..i swa E24 thanks to devu..he was sitting aaram se on the sofa...LOL..madhu  kya kia thune LOL

I think that part was rehearsal ...@ Julie ...Yeah ...the duo would get what they wanted ...they just used Maddy to get back to RK ...
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Even I have this scary feeling that pics will be published and here goes RK mad and MB into ditch LOL...
Hahahaha, i guess finally we might get the stardom track!  Waise its history repeating itself, RK appologised to Paddy initially but he was plotting to humiliate MB by pyblishing her pcitures on the newspaper, and similarly now, he is appologising forcefully!.. but this time he will end up being embarassed! Thanks to his step father!LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index