Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 148)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Shahi ...yeah ...the increased TRP somewhat is due to the hyped sequence of all the shows in prime time ...

Most of the channels don't know what works for them.

For Colors it is very obvious. Promotion. It is proved by this week these three shows who has been promoted special episodes are the only shows that shows an increase. All other maintained or shows a fall on TRP.

BV was not that good last week compared to other weeks, but due to so much promotion and hype they are competing closely for No.1 now.

BV has engagement drama na..do you know that they only promoted MB for special episode all most at last ..they may have decide in the nth moment..more promotion would have got higher TRP's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

EHMMBH - 2.9

LMYAM - 0.7

TMKOC - 3.3

Hitler Didi - 2.0

Amrit Manthan - 1.5 

Madhubala - 2.5 

I am hoping for higher TRP by next week Wink
Hopefully it is going for a rise now.

What I'm afraid is about what they are planning to do after some weeks. After some weeks they might get the intial week 2.8 and again it might fall due to this.

They really need to think before making the entry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

For Colors, its defo promotion works a lot ...but honestly, I am expecting TRP to stabilize now, looking at the competition we have in this slot...Still, hoping to see some rise for sure 

They have to reach 3 before Makhi comes..hope they do it..the story line is picking and this week will be Rishab's week..so expect somemore increase..yesterday when they showed his glimpse of past people must have felt ayooo so bad..today what ever he is gonna do..they will support him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by ISADORA

Kal Maddy madam ne Rishab ka band baajake gahr aake anokhon main ankhe daal ke dekh rahi thi LOL

I know ...it was so sweet the way she was holding onto his shirt LOL...they at times look like two cute kids to me ...bachon ke tarah behave karte hain ...sorry bol ...phir se bol suna nahe ...kisse bol raha hai ...idhar dekh LOL  Damn Maddy was too much yesterday but can't blame her either Confused...she had taken enough shit from RK ..

LOL LOL why do i have a feeling that this phir se bol..RK is gonna repeat today LOL..patha nahi shyaad shammu ko coma se upar bhejna ka soch ke aya tho nahi hai na...bina bottle phode hospital chala gaya..that is called brains..

LOL

Yeah ...even i was like the way Maddy is making him repeat sorry ...he will do the same with her now ...phir se bol .. ...Maddy marathon hai aaj toh LOL

Haan aaj Maddy ka Bhaag Dhano Bhaag race starts LOL LOL i am loving these two kithne acche se band bajathe hai ek dussere ki...aaj phir se kuch cute scenes milega LOL

-brokensoul-Manonidz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

EHMMBH - 2.9

LMYAM - 0.7

TMKOC - 3.3

Hitler Didi - 2.0

Amrit Manthan - 1.5 

Madhubala - 2.5 

What I'm afraid is about what they are planning to do after some weeks. After some weeks they might get the intial week 2.8 and again it might fall due to this.

Don't worry yaar since ab shaadi ho chuki hai so things might not be same as before . Ab atleast i at peace that woh stupid romance of Muku nahi dekhne ko milega . LOL

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

I do feel that SK is going to spill the beans in few days after RK will bjaoe Maddy in and out ...this time RK will not stop unless he gets to know the truth as his trust on Maddy's honesty is shaken now ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAmanesha76

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

EHMMBH - 2.9

LMYAM - 0.7

TMKOC - 3.3

Hitler Didi - 2.0

Amrit Manthan - 1.5 

Madhubala - 2.5 

Since RishBala is in frame we can expect to stay the TRP but they need that slot leader thing it is still in 3rd position..it needs to climb up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidzmanesha76

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Most of the channels don't know what works for them.

For Colors it is very obvious. Promotion. It is proved by this week these three shows who has been promoted special episodes are the only shows that shows an increase. All other maintained or shows a fall on TRP.

BV was not that good last week compared to other weeks, but due to so much promotion and hype they are competing closely for No.1 now.

[/QUOTE]

BV has engagement drama na..do you know that they only promoted MB for special episode all most at last ..they may have decide in the nth moment..more promotion would have got higher TRP's

[/QUOTE]
Engagement and weddings, song sequences and parties always work for shows in all the channels.

MB was the only show which has  a Maha episode with song and everything on engagement that did not work.

From that days it is like after marriage of RK/MB we are watching a completely different show. But even now when they shift some scenes to Mallicks it  feels like that.

manesha76Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index