Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 137)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by pennu

4 slaps...
40 lac...
4 pheres...
24 hours...
24 minis...
and today RK said 4 sories to Padmini tooo...
it seems 4 is their unlucky number... or is it Lucky...Ermm

4 is their connecting number LOL

Yeah made 4 each other...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-Manonidz-chrys-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _innocent_

Julie that in any case is going to happen the day Ballu will step in their life ...Paddy will lose Maddy at that time for sure ..
i have a feeling cvs will make Paddy take Trishna's side, but MB will understand her mother's predicament... but once Balluu comes back on the screen, Padmini will feel an urge of protection, and therefore the old Paddyyy will come back! Well i hope anyway! She fought death to have MB, the least she can do is  be by her side in her time of need!

I feel its going to be only RK besides MB at that time ...Paddy will somehow will be binded with Trishna though Maddy will understand this 

Maddy might not even understand this later. Because RK will be there to fuel the fire. When she viisted her family for 10 mins, that day she didn't wait to comfort Trishna or Paddy, like before. She just left in hurt and anger. So it has started from her side too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuManonidzleelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good episode, Wht a family, all r hiding behind Mb and targetting Rk, ek jamane mein uske peeche bhagne wali roma bhi use target karhahe hain, Mb win one match but this mallik are behaving like she has won series. MB first need to stop listening to this padmini this lady will spoil everything one day. preacp intersting, now MB will pay for tht sorry. bechara shamu kuch kiya bhi nahin par shaeed hoga.

RK's weak spot is his father only. Not even his family.

Madhu'sweak point  is her whole family. So RK will have more chances to torture MB and there will be more ways. Madhu is forgetting a lot when she was with her family. No matter what it was RK who gave money for her father's treatment. And they shouldn't forget it yet. RK said sorry . there was no reason for them to insult him there if they want to end the war.

yes shahi tht is wht my main point is , padmini characetr hs lost charm long back, remember once trish told Mb to break the ties with makki after ayi insult paay and paddy told trish to keep quite and lecture her abt relations and now this same women forgot tht RK is man with whom her daugther marries and 2day shamu is alive only bcos of him.

-brokensoul-Manonidzleelaa9

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by devikamd

2 things i noticed today...

RK cried for the 1st time...

And Madhu said BabajiShocked Smile

Babaji,nice to hear this word from her mouth
 she said bappaji...isn't...she ...Tongue

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-leelaa9

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Good epi...Felt bad for RK.Confused..Paddy lost it i guess..lol..ott dialogues by heLOLr..DD is beautiful in that pink dressEmbarrassed

Edited by sasi10 - 04 September 2012 at 10:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul--Lehar-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

good episode, Wht a family, all r hiding behind Mb and targetting Rk, ek jamane mein uske peeche bhagne wali roma bhi use target karhahe hain, Mb win one match but this mallik are behaving like she has won series. MB first need to stop listening to this padmini this lady will spoil everything one day. preacp intersting, now MB will pay for tht sorry. bechara shamu kuch kiya bhi nahin par shaeed hoga.

I dont think so RK will harm Shamu somehow ..but he will get MB done something really terrible this time ...
  yes ur right even im sure he wont harm malllik, his motto is something else but extremely dangerous. but really i also feel tht when RK apologise paddy shent have given him tht lecture padmini character has lost charm long back when she bend in front of makki ayi even after those insults butnot taking insult frm RK, I find her behaviour now double standard.

Both Madhu and Paddy has double standards when it comes to RK. they have a different set of rules for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_talesleelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
What is RK expecting MAdhu to do in 24minutes??
Is he giving her time to come clean??Confused

-brokensoul-Manonidzleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Originally posted by priyadarshini64

I wonder what Saas Bahu was talking about when the phone call of RK came.
shahi i also wondeing how calmly they are talking there wasn't any tension on their faces untill RK called MB...phone ate hi MB ka hosh udgayi...LOL
ye bandhe ke dimaag me kya chalta hain kisi ko bhi nahi pata...

Maybe they thought RK went out to bajao media or to give a press conference. Does MB really think he will believe her when she says she didn't do it.

i think he will find out the bloody hands behind this.

Maybe but still he won't spare Madhu. She was the one who started this and use their help.

Sunsetglow-chrys-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index