Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala..Bas haq hey ek mera...Thread#2!! (Page 127)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Nids, getting distanced from her family will probably be the best thing for Maddy. They don't give good advice, and they always end up hurting her.Ouch

Hatzzie, love your opinion of Paddy's current form. Her daughter is currently standing in a circle of oil, and this woman is throwing her a pack of matches... which Maddy seems eager to light up one and all.
Paddy knew not to infuriate her own husband drunk or sober.
She doesn't think inciting her daughter to provoke the son-in-law she thinks is a jallaad is bad advice? Confused

I want Maddy to become a star only under Rishabh's protective and loving aegis, which means *after* they both fall in love. Day Dreaming That way, we'd have a track like 'Abhimaan' where the wife gets into her adoring husband's career at his insistence, and then sees the happy marriage she values going on the rocks for a soaring career that she doesn't actually care about. (Ermm... did Poco suggest the same thing several weeks back? I think I read it in one of her posts, but maybe not. Not sure.) 

Yes, it'd be longer getting to Maddy's stardom track that way, but it would have more depth. Like the gentle touch in the pre-series promos where Rishabh is moulding her.Day Dreaming

Making a girl a heroine - even one-time and of a flop film - is no revenge. RK doesn't seem a poor planner to offer such a thing when he can get the same results without raising her on high.
But that he would want to offer the world to Maddy once he's in love with her Big smile - that fits in with his intensity and his passion and doesn't contradict his sense. Also, I want to see them getting romantic soon. Day Dreaming LOL 

Really sorry about the long post, guys. And I seem to be jogging way behing everyone. The net keeps conking out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_0-SD-0pennu-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Hi Leela welcome..how do you know my name???

Paddy's character seems to be demeaned from what she was..now i am not able to connect to her..

Ok dear cya boss calling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Agree Leela ...Paddy desperately needs to get some lesson from Ballu ..LOL  he actually makes Paddy think straight ...Well, Maddy is bound to get into problems bcoz of her loved ones only ...Destiny I believe ...Confused...Leela I guess ur PM box is full or it crossed the permissible limit, as I tried sending u message that I am logging off since we were in mid of the discussion but got some error message in return  ...Rest do come whenever u feel like sharing ur views Smile

Edited by Manonids - 04 September 2012 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Bye Sasi ...and Leela Smile finally ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Book mark...Big smile
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Hi Leela welcome..how do you know my name???

Paddy's character seems to be demeaned from what she was..now i am not able to connect to her..

Ok dear cya boss calling

Hi, Hatzzie, and thanks. It's Leelaa. Big smile
Know your name from the lovely posts you make.Star I've been a silent reader on this forum, and thoroughly enjoying the fantastic writing everyone puts up ClapClapClap... though this past weekend was more terrifying than exciting.LOL 

Yes, Nids.Smile The PM box is full. That's why I kept procrastinating on joining in actively on this forum. I thought I'd deal with that first, but the discussions here are too damn interesting.Big smile I'll be dealing with it soon though...hopefully.Ouch Sorry for inconveniencing you.

Paddy knows that being richly clothed and a rich man's wife is no guarantee of being even remotely safe.
And though Paddy doesn't know it, when RK was smashing bottles in front of Madhu, his servants were very much within hearing distance in the very next rooom (as seen when the camera moves onto Radha, and we see the servants moving around in the background) and made no move towards the room where the boss was having a violent outburst.
RK may or may not have his servants' loyalty, but Maddy so far has their outward respect only as his wife.

Paddy may not know how very much her daughter is at RK's mercy ( and how restrained he is even at his most furious). But Paddy *has* seen RK's rage, and his capacity for holding a grudge. Her behaviour in the promo, egging on Madhu, was utterly witless. 

Bye, Nids. Have a nice day.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_0-SD-0pennu-brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
oye kameeno's did anyone miss me??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORApennuSunsetglow-brokensoul-anji-mira

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
128 pages already???Shocked

this thread is gonna be over soon...anyone for the next thread??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index