Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i felt very bad for RK, he was crying..and me too😭
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OoO, am sure once she realises, she will tell RK that someone dropped those pictures outside her door with a letter, which will make RK guessed it was his stepfather's dirty work!
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

good episode, Wht a family, all r hiding behind Mb and targetting Rk, ek jamane mein uske peeche bhagne wali roma bhi use target karhahe hain, Mb win one match but this mallik are behaving like she has won series. MB first need to stop listening to this padmini this lady will spoil everything one day. preacp intersting, now MB will pay for tht sorry. bechara shamu kuch kiya bhi nahin par shaeed hoga.

I dont think so RK will harm Shamu somehow ..but he will get MB done something really terrible this time ...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pennu

Coma is OK... I hope he won't end in FUllStop...πŸ˜†

I don't want him to die. The only Mallick who is likeable in the show. I love Madhu and his scenes of father daughter.

_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Coma is OK... I hope he won't end in FUllStop...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aree nahii full stop ka end means shaadi ka end!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

OoO, am sure once she realises, she will tell RK that someone dropped those pictures outside her door with a letter, which will make RK guessed it was his stepfather's dirty work!

I guess first Maddy will find out who was behind this ...but little she can do abt this truth now as RK is in full form 
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

OoO new outfit<3 and a good one from reading your complimentπŸ˜†

These two, always have to have number 4 somewhere, its like their unlucky numberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya Julie, Dopatta was not all over DD this time. It was on one side. Maybe the print on the front of her last dress was not good. So DD coevered it with dopatta.

No. 4 is always related to them.

_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Paddy's character was good before, She left Ballu and save her child. She was strong then. But once  engagement proposal came from that day onwards her character is the worst character in the show.

She encourages Madhu everything based on her experience. Told her to accept engagement though she doens't love Mukund, and after that begging Mukund family when Ayi was insulting everyday.

exactly, that strong Padmini seems to be in a coma for a while now!.. she needs to wake up soon! warna Trishna will walk all over her and she will end up losing MB forever
-Lehar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I wonder what Saas Bahu was talking about when the phone call of RK came.

shahi i also wondeing how calmly they are talking there wasn't any tension on their faces untill RK called MB...phone ate hi MB ka hosh udgayi...πŸ˜†
ye bandhe ke dimaag me kya chalta hain kisi ko bhi nahi pata...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reapt post,...πŸ˜•
Edited by pennu - 11 years ago