Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

Rk will show the reality of her so called relations some day and that would be her breaking point ...Maddy is too much confident abt her family bonding which will break in pieces someday 

Trishna se shuruwath ho chuki hai..RK ka koi haath nahi tha usse main..now when he starts his full proof plan..Maddy tho gayi saath saath main sabh chodke bhaag jayenge..ussko..

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ISADORA

That is his next plan foundation start kar dega phaat phat..aur Mother India dethi rahegi bashaan Damad ko...πŸ˜†

mother india se zyada her lecture are like lalita powar 🀣 election join kar lena chahiye  πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mallick family is boring and their scenes too.

I think these CV's too are making a mistake by not having a strong parallel track, which viewers could get glued to. Last night for 2 minues Paddy and Trish wa shown and it was boring because Trishna's dialogues were always same sautheli sagaa and all.

Only Madhu/RK track is working for now. They should have Madhu with RK's family more as a parallel track and a parallel track on the film set. Or Ballu's parallel track at his place have to show now. Otherwise DVD will be so tired they couldn't give their best.

Yeah that scenes are boring now..they need some strong parallel track how long can you expect leads to be taking every time and they have brought back the TRP's ..Bhatia;s track will also work..CV's needs to give space to Razaji..he is a par excellence actor

Otherwise what happens to geet will happen. We couldn't tolerate any other tracks and anyone else on screen except the leads. I don't want this to happen to this show.

Look at BV, without even shown the female lead they have completed 2 or 3 epsiodes in one week, and trust me it was not boring at all.

Like that they could have a strong track of Kuku Bhatia or Ballu. But if we wished for a parallel track we will get Trishna or Mukund, I'm sure and TRP's will be gone in one week.
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

get ready Sasi. They are going to show us a Trishna's track which she might have 15 minutes of the episode in future. Isiki Thayyari has started now, by making her ignorant of what is been going on in her house and family, they have started justifying her future actions.

She is not a small girl, PAddy has to hide everything from her and giving all responsibility to Madhu all the time.

I know reπŸ˜” yesterday itself they showed that Trsihna got to know everything hpnd on sets with paddy then how come she will not know abt maddy& rk in her house when whole chawl saw itπŸ˜•writer's liberty!! what can we do other than cribbingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

ab patipermeshwar ko Bittu se fursat nahe milte to kya karein Maddy πŸ˜†

bcoz bittuji cares more abt Rk den madhubala πŸ˜† i hope these always stick to each other in happy and sad phase as well😊
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

mother india se zyada her lecture are like lalita powar 🀣 election join kar lena chahiye  πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Lailata pawar usske tarah dimaag tho nahi hai na Anu
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yeah ...and Maddy will pay for this all the time ...πŸ˜•  but someday, tables will turn and MAddy will be against her family for sure ...the scene is symbolic

I flet that too Nidzz and RK will do it..he needs to break their bond for her and for him..Madhu still does not seem to see the harsh reality around her..she only sees RK's harshness and he is going to show her every time...

I think trishna might be doing small roles like junior artist. Thta might be the reason she was not at home. All these days she didn't work cos she wants to do only heroine roles. But she might be doing it for now to take responsibility.

So RK might get idea to break the realtionship, to make MAdhu heroine of his film. I am sure this won't go well with neither Roma, Paddy or Trishna.
ISADORA thumbnail

Mallick family is boring and their scenes too.

I think these CV's too are making a mistake by not having a strong parallel track, which viewers could get glued to. Last night for 2 minues Paddy and Trish wa shown and it was boring because Trishna's dialogues were always same sautheli sagaa and all.

Only Madhu/RK track is working for now. They should have Madhu with RK's family more as a parallel track and a parallel track on the film set. Or Ballu's parallel track at his place have to show now. Otherwise DVD will be so tired they couldn't give their best.

Yeah that scenes are boring now..they need some strong parallel track how long can you expect leads to be taking every time and they have brought back the TRP's ..Bhatia;s track will also work..CV's needs to give space to Razaji..he is a par excellence actor

[/QUOTE]
Otherwise what happens to geet will happen. We couldn't tolerate any other tracks and anyone else on screen except the leads. I don't want this to happen to this show.

Look at BV, without even shown the female lead they have completed 2 or 3 epsiodes in one week, and trust me it was not boring at all.

Like that they could have a strong track of Kuku Bhatia or Ballu. But if we wished for a parallel track we will get Trishna or Mukund, I'm sure and TRP's will be gone in one week.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah Bhaita's track will be fine now getting Mukund and TRP disaster..Since RishBala are in one frame..i think it wil stabilize..i am looking forward for the scene where Maddy will slap him..last time she left without much thought..this time she is already Rishab Kundra in making..

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Trishna is all frustrated... bcos her dream is now just a dream now...
Addition to that Madhu got married to Superstar RK... on whoem she used Drool 24/7...😳

Trishna ki sar pe thi Sautheli betti ki bhoot sawaar heyy...😑
I hate it... it not only make her sad but make Madhu and Padmini in pain too...😭
ISADORA thumbnail

I think trishna might be doing small roles like junior artist. Thta might be the reason she was not at home. All these days she didn't work cos she wants to do only heroine roles. But she might be doing it for now to take responsibility.

So RK might get idea to break the realtionship, to make MAdhu heroine of his film. I am sure this won't go well with neither Roma, Paddy or Trishna.

The reason for her to act in movies must be strong enough..hope she does succumb to emotional black mail...