Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

They are covering for loopholes theya re goig to show in future. Hatzie.

Trishna not being there when everytime Madhu do something for the family is to justify Trishna's actions.

But comeon in the middle of the night Trishna not being there is really too much before RK comes they are showing a scenen of Trishna with her mom saying Trish is going to take responsibility and going for work. Immediately she went to work in the middle of night.That is not relaistic.

That is why I feel this challenge is just a track they put in just like that. They did not get ready for this traack. For a special epsiode they just put in. After the episode this track is not that much interesting for me because Madhu use another one's help in winning her first challenge. 

Exactly shahi...that's y i raised it..but it lacks logic bigtime if cv's use this as excuse for Trishna's actions in future๐Ÿ˜• Its not only for this track ,they did this in hospital scenes too na..so i dont think its a forced track..lets wait & see for few more days..
Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

They are already doing that..when Madhu is not around they are damn scared about him..and when she is there standing behind her and instigating her against RK is sheer stupidity...His expression said it all na Nidzz I do Not Get Angry I Get Even

Yeah ...and Maddy will pay for this all the time ...๐Ÿ˜•  but someday, tables will turn and MAddy will be against her family for sure ...the scene is symbolic 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

yup...Paddy is geeting on my nervers now...She became sooo monotonus too๐Ÿ˜•

She is expecting too much from Madhu and i am damn sure when that Makhi comes back..she will support that good for nothing fella

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww Anu i agree..these people are getting on nerves..koi bhi kuch bhi boldetha hai woh bhi RK ko..and they think they can stay behind Madhu since she will be the one trying to fight RK..

Mallick family is boring and their scenes too.

I think these CV's too are making a mistake by not having a strong parallel track, which viewers could get glued to. Last night for 2 minues Paddy and Trish wa shown and it was boring because Trishna's dialogues were always same sautheli sagaa and all.

Only Madhu/RK track is working for now. They should have Madhu with RK's family more as a parallel track and a parallel track on the film set. Or Ballu's parallel track at his place have to show now. Otherwise DVD will be so tired they couldn't give their best.

ISADORA thumbnail
Yeah ...and Maddy will pay for this all the time ...๐Ÿ˜•  but someday, tables will turn and MAddy will be against her family for sure ...the scene is symbolic

I flet that too Nidzz and RK will do it..he needs to break their bond for her and for him..Madhu still does not seem to see the harsh reality around her..she only sees RK's harshness and he is going to show her every time...
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

@Nitz- Madhu shud do pati parmeshwar ki Sewa๐Ÿ˜†

ab patipermeshwar ko Bittu se fursat nahe milte to kya karein Maddy ๐Ÿ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But comeon in the middle of the night Trishna not being there is really too much before RK comes they are showing a scenen of Trishna with her mom saying Trish is going to take responsibility and going for work. Immediately she went to work in the middle of night.That is not relaistic.

That is why I feel this challenge is just a track they put in just like that. They did not get ready for this traack. For a special epsiode they just put in. After the episode this track is not that much interesting for me because Madhu use another one's help in winning her first challenge. 

Exactly shahi...that's y i raised it..but it lacks logic bigtime if cv's use this as excuse for Trishna's actions in future๐Ÿ˜• Its not only for this track ,they did this in hospital scenes too na..so i dont think its a forced track..lets waut & see for few more days..

get ready Sasi. They are going to show us a Trishna's track which she might have 15 minutes of the episode in future. Isiki Thayyari has started now, by making her ignorant of what is been going on in her house and family, they have started justifying her future actions.

She is not a small girl, PAddy has to hide everything from her and giving all responsibility to Madhu all the time.
ISADORA thumbnail

Mallick family is boring and their scenes too.

I think these CV's too are making a mistake by not having a strong parallel track, which viewers could get glued to. Last night for 2 minues Paddy and Trish wa shown and it was boring because Trishna's dialogues were always same sautheli sagaa and all.

Only Madhu/RK track is working for now. They should have Madhu with RK's family more as a parallel track and a parallel track on the film set. Or Ballu's parallel track at his place have to show now. Otherwise DVD will be so tired they couldn't give their best.

Yeah that scenes are boring now..they need some strong parallel track how long can you expect leads to be taking every time and they have brought back the TRP's ..Bhatia;s track will also work..CV's needs to give space to Razaji..he is a par excellence actor

Manonidz thumbnail

I flet that too Nidzz and RK will do it..he needs to break their bond for her and for him..Madhu still does not seem to see the harsh reality around her..she only sees RK's harshness and he is going to show her every time...

Rk will show the reality of her so called relations some day and that would be her breaking point ...Maddy is too much confident abt her family bonding which will break in pieces someday 
ISADORA thumbnail

Exactly shahi...that's y i raised it..but it lacks logic bigtime if cv's use this as excuse for Trishna's actions in future๐Ÿ˜• Its not only for this track ,they did this in hospital scenes too na..so i dont think its a forced track..lets waut & see for few more days..
[/QUOTE]

get ready Sasi. They are going to show us a Trishna's track which she might have 15 minutes of the episode in future. Isiki Thayyari has started now, by making her ignorant of what is been going on in her house and family, they have started justifying her future actions.

She is not a small girl, PAddy has to hide everything from her and giving all responsibility to Madhu all the time.
[/QUOTE]

i don't get that when income of your family stops your dreams will never hold any value why the hell she is hell bent on ruining herself..god knows..she is so jealous of Madhu ..