Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Doll πŸ˜² dumb hai yeh ...same expressions hotein hain iske πŸ˜†  i hope is line pe ab controversy na ho πŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

She perfectly understood their family and RK hates them..but she is not bothered ..i would do the same if i was in her state..unless she herself falls for RK's bad side..this Fire and Fire act will go on ...

I agree with u Madhu is doing what even we would have done . But i think when it comes to herself she doesn't do anything . But only wants her family to be spared . But this war is actually helping them interact more . Otherwise it would have been impossible for them to interact . 

Yeah so much that they can only fight...i pity the Mansion...πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manonids

Good Morning Guys ...@ Hatzzie ...I guess MB is somewhat dead as she said the same last night ...she has already started forgetting playing fair games as she used to do earlier ...Her Ego is badly hurt and she is doing all this nonsense without thinking abt the consequences ...she did the same when she slapped RK on the sets ...Phew ...this girl is her worst enemy 

Somewhere both RK & Maddy are same . Only difference is RK has been always alone & Madhu has her family with her . But problem here is that in their fights 3 person is taking advantage . I hope they both understand that very soon . 
ISADORA thumbnail

Doll πŸ˜² dumb hai yeh ...same expressions hotein hain iske πŸ˜†  i hope is line pe ab controversy na ho πŸ˜†

Doll ka ek expression hotha hai  Nidzz πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

She is quoting as dead in what terms Nidzz..yes RK has pushed her there and  i completely agree that she cannot play fair games with the devil himself..he is most vindictive..his anger makes him go beyond everything..and the way the precap was shown..i was shocked come on girl ..he has ruined you once has not he..and did anyone of you suspect that he is playing game..and he is going to do it again now..

Its my take when she said ''Madhubala to tabhe mar gaye the jab tumse shaade ke the'' ...it means the girl who used to fight for truth and her morals is dead ...as now, its more of getting neck to neck with RK for her as well as for RK ...
Manonidz thumbnail
like button gone again πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ISADORA

She is quoting as dead in what terms Nidzz..yes RK has pushed her there and  i completely agree that she cannot play fair games with the devil himself..he is most vindictive..his anger makes him go beyond everything..and the way the precap was shown..i was shocked come on girl ..he has ruined you once has not he..and did anyone of you suspect that he is playing game..and he is going to do it again now..

We have only seen one part of precap . Lets see the whole Episode . I think Madhu knows that RK is master in playing games . But Madhu must be thinking that she can counter attack RK . 
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! more than 10 pages of epi analysis??? ab itna bhi kya dikhaya epi mei??i felt like sleeping cng the epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail

Its my take when she said ''Madhubala to tabhe mar gaye the jab tumse shaade ke the'' ...it means the girl who used to fight for truth and her morals is dead ...as now, its more of getting neck to neck with RK for her as well as for RK ...

MadhuBala Shamsher Mallik is dead for sure..she cannot be her now..she may retain certain traits for others but when it comes to RK..its always MadhuBala Rishab Kundra and she does not play fair..i enjoyed her grey streak..i liked it...ithna dialogue bazzi maarke..jab pathi paas aa jatha hai saas kuon rukh jaathi hai madam ki...kuch bhi bol thi hai..one more Ego ka dhukaan in making πŸ˜†

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

like button gone again πŸ˜†

its working kaminiπŸ˜†