Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: manesha76

I want MB to get sick & RK taking care of MB . There RK's soft side can come infront of MB  . 

That is in a long run na Manesha abhi ke liye tho let them fight i am enjoying but some scenes are bit not running down..

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Maybe so. But I wish just to show MB as strong , CV's doesn't make her use things in a bad way and even with all this as she said she is already dead, but I still want her soft side tor remain in her.
[/QUOTE]

She is over confident and Paddy supporting her is just ruining her..they should have know ..RK does not get angry he gets even...

[/QUOTE]

I think we need to give MB time to understand RK & his family . Everything seems to go too fast for her . 
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

That is in a long run na Manesha abhi ke liye tho let them fight i am enjoying but some scenes are bit not running down..

Atleast fight ke saath thoda kindness bhi dikhna chahiye otherwise monotonous ho jayega . But i think next week will be little softer. 
ISADORA thumbnail

Maybe so. But I wish just to show MB as strong , CV's doesn't make her use things in a bad way and even with all this as she said she is already dead, but I still want her soft side tor remain in her.

She is over confident and Paddy supporting her is just ruining her..they should have know ..RK does not get angry he gets even...

I think we need to give MB time to understand RK & his family . Everything seems to go too fast for her . 

She perfectly understood their family and RK hates them..but she is not bothered ..i would do the same if i was in her state..unless she herself falls for RK's bad side..this Fire and Fire act will go on ...
ISADORA thumbnail

Atleast fight ke saath thoda kindness bhi dikhna chahiye otherwise monotonous ho jayega . But i think next week will be little softer. 

i think this week is Rishab's week last week was Maddy's lets see..what is in store...damn they have changed the repeat timings..idiots

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning Guys ...@ Hatzzie ...I guess MB is somewhat dead as she said the same last night ...she has already started forgetting playing fair games as she used to do earlier ...Her Ego is badly hurt and she is doing all this nonsense without thinking abt the consequences ...she did the same when she slapped RK on the sets ...Phew ...this girl is her worst enemy 
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

Hellooo...😃

Good Morning doll
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sasi10

Hellooo...😃

Hi ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

She perfectly understood their family and RK hates them..but she is not bothered ..i would do the same if i was in her state..unless she herself falls for RK's bad side..this Fire and Fire act will go on ...

I agree with u Madhu is doing what even we would have done . But i think when it comes to herself she doesn't do anything . But only wants her family to be spared . But this war is actually helping them interact more . Otherwise it would have been impossible for them to interact . 
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Good Morning Guys ...@ Hatzzie ...I guess MB is somewhat dead as she said the same last night ...she has already started forgetting playing fair games as she used to do earlier ...Her Ego is badly hurt and she is doing all this nonsense without thinking abt the consequences ...she did the same when she slapped RK on the sets ...Phew ...this girl is her worst enemy 

She is quoting as dead in what terms Nidzz..yes RK has pushed her there and  i completely agree that she cannot play fair games with the devil himself..he is most vindictive..his anger makes him go beyond everything..and the way the precap was shown..i was shocked come on girl ..he has ruined you once has not he..and did anyone of you suspect that he is playing game..and he is going to do it again now..