Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ISADORA

No idea Jules...it may or may not get published but maddy ka band zaroora bheja no doubt...and what the hell was Roma staring it..

Pics will b published cuz RK embarassed Bhatia by calling him chor or something and even he triedto make Bhatia appologiseπŸ˜† and the duo needed a font, and they got it in the form of MB... ROma paglii haii!.. I wanted Trishna to witness thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

One thing is for sure, the way they are fighting with each other, no one will ever believe that they love each other in future πŸ˜†...they are surely gonna change the definition of love πŸ˜³

CV's are doing great job..i swa E24 thanks to devu..he was sitting aaram se on the sofa...πŸ˜†..madhu  kya kia thune πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

i know you from DD's ATπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nida and Hatz and Devu.. nice meeting you all :D..😳   Today's segments have got me on a high..πŸ˜† RK said he didnt appologise from the heart it was forced out of him, surely that ought to get his BP high, and i find it hard to believe a dude who drinks soo much wakes up the next morning and starts boxing with no hangoverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Red ...was he actually ???? OMG ...πŸ˜†  he must be thinking his punching bag as Maddy πŸ˜†

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kya baat hai ...I am proud of u ...Kahan se chore kiya πŸ˜†

FBπŸ˜›
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Pics will b published cuz RK embarassed Bhatia by calling him chor or something and even he triedto make Bhatia appologiseπŸ˜† and the duo needed a font, and they got it in the form of MB... ROma paglii haii!.. I wanted Trishna to witness thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not for me..i want RK to bajofiy trishna..Roma was there spoiling everything aaj kal usske dialogues hai nahi sirf stare karthi rhethi hai πŸ˜†

ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

FBπŸ˜›

Aww so cute sasi thune FB se direct chori ki πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

CV's are doing great job..i swa E24 thanks to devu..he was sitting aaram se on the sofa...πŸ˜†..madhu  kya kia thune πŸ˜†

I think that part was rehearsal ...@ Julie ...Yeah ...the duo would get what they wanted ...they just used Maddy to get back to RK ...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Even I have this scary feeling that pics will be published and here goes RK mad and MB into ditch πŸ˜†...

Hahahaha, i guess finally we might get the stardom track!  Waise its history repeating itself, RK appologised to Paddy initially but he was plotting to humiliate MB by pyblishing her pcitures on the newspaper, and similarly now, he is appologising forcefully!.. but this time he will end up being embarassed! Thanks to his step father!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

FBπŸ˜›

So innocent πŸ˜Š  Copy Paste master ban gaye mere tarah πŸ˜† chal SBB ka bhe try kar ab 
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: devikamd

Oh yeah...partial amnesia...πŸ˜†

You are from London rt??