Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

3rd September New Tagline..

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hey guys new tagline is out..it said..."Mahadev ne liya Machuyare ka roop"..means Mahadev take a Fisherman avatar..

n I also saw a tagline for 9th August n it is showed on Star Plus..."Mahadev k agraha par Parvati ne liya Mahakali ka roop.."..

I saw Mahadev promo in almost every channel...they r promoting the show everywhere...even showing the taglines in SP..wowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettySweet24Samsangeetharamki1jyothiram

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
     Thanks deboleena , Fisherman,  hummm  Jata..Nata..phir rambo  aab Machuvare , is he not supposed to be a Shark Hunter in this story . How will he look in this roop ? Excited to see     
Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
The show deserves to be promoted. It is the best on tv. Excited to see the wedding of the machuara and matsyakanya LOLEmbarrassed
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thnxxx Debo means the shaadi n all is gonna over in 2-3 epi of this week...
Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
This week is going to be fast paced and super. Waiting for all the events to unfold. Big smile
chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
So many things on the pipeline. Mtasya thing and then remarriage. Then Kaali and Ardhangranareshwar. I am very excited to see it. It will be even more better than the real wedding,I am looking forward to the graphics of the fishes. Aww..!!!!!Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index