hoping richa doesnt come to know abt siddhi

cooldipika thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , so the promo ,precap everything tells us dat sinal are finally gonna come face to face after nine loong years ...wat remains to be seen is the circumstances they meet in nd wat follows later on ...though i know expecting anything good nd positive from these cvs is sin ...yet i really pray dat atleast the creature named richa nd the chopras dont come to know abt siddhi being out of jail so soon ...if they come to know this ..especiallly richa ..then things will go from bad to worse ...she has veena 's full support so both of them will leave no stone untunred in bad mouthing siddhi nd creating more MU's  in kunal's mind ...so it will be better rather best if kunal keeps this news to himself dat he saw siddhi at the event ...dont want him to share this even with seema ...so wat do u all think ,will richa nd chopras  come to know abt siddhi being out of jail  soon ?? Edited by cooldipika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

as per sbb siddhi gives prize to AC, so chopras will be there and will see her. maybe vamp too comes there. anyways who knows if she see's siddhi, she may do some silly mistake and chances of her being exposed increase?

norzar
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My body starts burning whenever i see veena,witcha nd even raj chopra.They wil again start nonesense acts aftr watchng new siddhi.
Im tired of the negativity in this show startd 4m rohit's track nd dragging even nw.
When wil they show little positivity.
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dipika everyone is bound to see Siddhi giving AC the award. Be prepared for Kunal's brain washing by Veena and the witch🤢
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dipika, you are asking for the impossible :) I do not think it is possible for the CVs to show this! Even if Kunal does not come to know, Richa will for sure
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Dipika, you are asking for the impossible :) I do not think it is possible for the CVs to show this! Even if Kunal does not come to know, Richa will for sure

in this show oly richa wil b knowing abt each n every happening kisi aur patha chale ya na chale richa ko sab kuch pehle patha chal jayega
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actually I want the creature to know that Sidhi is out of jail.. she will go crazy , plan something and in the process hopefully will get caught ..