Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Destined To Be" # 5 Thread 5 (See Page 143) (Page 135)

BSwan Senior Member
BSwan
BSwan

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
aewsome

aakritisri1111 IF-Dazzler
aakritisri1111
aakritisri1111

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

TEASER:

"It was my mistake. It was all my mistake since the start that I had forgotten my place, that I had thought that I could keep our marriage working without any expectations from you, that I would be able to take you out from your guilt of coming close to me. I was wrong in thinking that in all these months I had made not much but atleast some place in your heart, that you trust me enough to be my side whenever I need you but I didn't knew Maan that you don't even trust me enough to know that I cant do any think in my wildest dream that could hurt you or your feelings. Why Maan why can't you trust me enough to know that I can never hurt you? Why can't you think me worth enough to share your thoughts, your turmoil with me? Why can't you think our marriage apart from being a compromise? Tell me Maan what difference the things I said to you now will bring in our 'compromise relationship'? Will it bring remove that night from our lyf where you had accused me without even listening to me? Will it remove those 2 months of our lyf where I had craved for your just one look? Will it remove that restlessness, that craving, that aloofness which I had gone through when you had avoided me nd distanced yourself from me?

You are asking me to punish you Na, to shout at you, yell at you, crib to you, complain to you or anything to take out my hurt on you but before that please tell me that do I have this right also or not? Do I have right to boss over you when you ignore your health amidst your work? Do I have this right to hug you nd hide myself in your arms when I am restless on something? Do I have this right to do anything for you or to take you out from the world of your own logics nd assumptions? Tell me because I really don't know what rights I have in our relationship. Nd since when I don't know all this so its better if I stay away from you, if I distance myself from you just the way you did because I really cant bear any more accusations, any more harsh words from you. Yes I am insecure, yes I am scared because I don't know what I can nd what I can't do in our relationship. Tell me Maan what is the future of our relationship? Tell me what place I actually had in your lyf nd heart? Who I am actually to you; a companion or a burden of responsibility? Can you tell me this?

Why Maan Why had you been so caring to me all those months, why had you made me believe that no matter what but you'll always be by my side, that I had to forget my place like this? Why Maan why had you accused me like that? Why had you distanced yourself from me like that? Why had you punished yourself nd me like that? Why you didn't trust me Maan? you had said na that you can read my eyes, that my eyes are mirror of my soul then why you didn't read my innocence in them Maan? Why you didn't read that I had never regretted that moment between us, I never can instead I wanted to make you realize the same thing that you had not done anything wrong? Why you made everything so difficult for me Maan that now neither I can go near you nor I can stay far away from you? Why you made me nd my heart this much helpless Maan? Why? Why? Why?" She said nd broke down completely in tears making Maan burn in the fire of his deeds.

He can't take this anymore. He can't see her in this broken state especially when he knows dat it's just because of him. He wiped away dat smile from her face which always took away his heart nd as the realization hits him he quickly held her by her shoulders nd hides her in his embrace. Geet hits her small fists on his chest continuously in order to free herself but Maan just held her tight in his embrace closing his eyes which was continuously dropping tears seeing her suffering due to him. In true sense it was today he realize the impact of his actions on her innocent heart which is now full of fears nd insecurities. It was not just his one accusation that had made her distance herself from him, it was all those small-small stupid acts of his which was correct according to him which were making her insecure nd his accusation was just the final blow to those insecurities that had made her aloof around him like this.

Allright Gals! here's the teaser of my next update... i know you all will be ready to beat me with jutis nd chappals that after such a long wait all i had given is only teaser but first hear me out... as most of you must be knowing that i am hell busy due to this festive week nd on top of that some guests has arrived at my place for holidays nd my niece nd nephews are too notorious to make me rest in peace as i always run behind them... i was only able to type 85% of update nd that too only i know how i am able to type nd how i am able to give this teaser to you all... So enjoy this teaser till i update next which i'll try my best to make soon...

so now you all get some more tym so finish this thread quick if you all want update soon... now c'mon get back to your work now nd finish the thread...

@crazydream dear i know that you had asked me for "Lyf Starts... " update first nd i am truly sorry that i am not able to fulfill this wish of yours this tym as i had not typed even a word of that nd i really need some calm mind to type it which is really not possible with my niece nd nephews around... but dont worry next update will be of it only... Pakka Plomishe...

Enjoy the teaser Gals! nd finish the thread soon...

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

selinadisouza01leothelion9290860623aparnapodurikavitha05ketki61queenbee001cutestarzSukham12sadavirkLadyArwencrazyfanofdsdvkeerthi90payal12pearl.whiteshri12insight555Atiffaangelarafpreeti.1happydays30mishtirituHanishadeviKoolsmile--Fairy--kabslockslehrDesigirls12sdlife19CrazzyBusypop77Madhuri53tamanna1391vrinda22-lakshmi-Rashmi...spvdDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
simply amazing.loved it
mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Meko update chahiye... Kab degi bol... Will finish this thread withing an hour or so... and I want update after it... :P
mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Waiting... Waiting...
mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...
mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting...
mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

Go to top