Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Will physical attraction lead to true love? (Page 3)

krasforever IF-Dazzler
krasforever
krasforever

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Rey is behaving like a hungry wolf...he has completely lost his character n charm

missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. Great post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krasforever

ArShiDelena IF-Dazzler
ArShiDelena
ArShiDelena

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Clap
I Totally Agree With u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krasforever

divi008 Groupbie
divi008
divi008

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

1)guys rey didnt fall in love with taani on day 1.

2)she expressed her love and he refused and rejected her love extremely harshly if u remember.

3)rey realises because of swayam that love when rejected can cause extreme pain and remembers his action towards taani and feels ashamed.

4)he apologizes and they become ok but till not taani who lost her bubbliness and jest for life has not regained it as she is till hurtin.

5)even though she is mad abt rey she accepts shivam's proposal of art5ificial boyfrd only for saving rey from his college mates mockeries.

6)even though embrassed extremely she still takes him to the medicine room in front of everyone without thinking abt herself.

7)she cares for him

8)rey finally sees her for who she is...who is a loving caring person who   thinks abt him and only his welfare.

9)this is love guys.rey didnt see her body or her hairstlyle or her blouses to fall in love.

10)NOW THAT HE'S IN LOVE HE'S ATTRACTED TO HER.

11)DONT WE DO THAT!!! U LIKE SOMEONE AND THEY ARE IN A CLOSE SPACE WITH U...DONT U FEEL THAT VIBE...THAT CONNECTION.ALL U WANNA DO IS SPEND TIME WITH THEM.U WILL FEEL ENHANCED FEELINGS AROUND THEM.u wont feel this with ur frds and family rite.

12)SO TAREY U ROCK...WE LOVE UR ROMANCE,SEXY LOOKS,CLOSENESS,TOUCHINESS...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHEAP ABT IT.WE PREFER THIS TO SWARON'S RUDE LOOKS,HAUGHTINESS,FIGHTS,HEAD TURNS,SNAPINESS ETC.

TAREY...TAREY...TAREY...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DazPampadmaja19.Rupali.-PixieDust-patie

krasforever IF-Dazzler
krasforever
krasforever

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi008

1)guys rey didnt fall in love with taani on day 1.

2)she expressed her love and he refused and rejected her love extremely harshly if u remember.

3)rey realises because of swayam that love when rejected can cause extreme pain and remembers his action towards taani and feels ashamed.

4)he apologizes and they become ok but till not taani who lost her bubbliness and jest for life has not regained it as she is till hurtin.

5)even though she is mad abt rey she accepts shivam's proposal of art5ificial boyfrd only for saving rey from his college mates mockeries.

6)even though embrassed extremely she still takes him to the medicine room in front of everyone without thinking abt herself.

7)she cares for him

8)rey finally sees her for who she is...who is a loving caring person who   thinks abt him and only his welfare.

9)this is love guys.rey didnt see her body or her hairstlyle or her blouses to fall in love.

10)NOW THAT HE'S IN LOVE HE'S ATTRACTED TO HER.

11)DONT WE DO THAT!!! U LIKE SOMEONE AND THEY ARE IN A CLOSE SPACE WITH U...DONT U FEEL THAT VIBE...THAT CONNECTION.ALL U WANNA DO IS SPEND TIME WITH THEM.U WILL FEEL ENHANCED FEELINGS AROUND THEM.u wont feel this with ur frds and family rite.

12)SO TAREY U ROCK...WE LOVE UR ROMANCE,SEXY LOOKS,CLOSENESS,TOUCHINESS...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHEAP ABT IT.WE PREFER THIS TO SWARON'S RUDE LOOKS,HAUGHTINESS,FIGHTS,HEAD TURNS,SNAPINESS ETC.

TAREY...TAREY...TAREY...

since u have asked me if i would do the same...so my answer is no...
even if i like a particular boy n he is bleeding, i can't ask him to remove his shirt...i can't stoop so low...n in reality i think no girl would do that coz we all know wat boys think about such girls...

n if m not wrong his so called love started from the monsoon epi after oogling at her back...
maneesha_sanker IF-Dazzler
maneesha_sanker
maneesha_sanker

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Physical Attraction n all...
Then Wat is this,True Love?????

Before get reported,This tym you guys want get the answer.You guyz are crossing the limit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DazPam.Rupali.-PixieDust-Loveurlife1patie

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Okay guys,

How many times has there been a mention that don't open a topic about a couple or someone if you aren't ready to hear the replies that surround your own favourites?

And most of all, why all the comparison? Again, a topic like this will always lead back to Kriyansh and how they are more perfect than TaaRey.

But please understand, this is a Youth show, where attraction plays a huge part, be it for TR, SS or KR. And no one can deny that.

Stop the comparisons, stop the fights. Because what goes around comes around.

Respect other's Fandom and couple and in return your Fandom and ship will be respected too.

Topic Closed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.desigirl_VDForum.Maniac-PixieDust-Loveurlife1patie

Go to top