India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Bharati the women of substance (Page 2)

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I agree with each point of yours.  I am so glad that there is at least one person who supports Bharti.  I so wanted to post something similar on this forum about Bharti, but was so afraid that people are going to start bashing me and/or the topic, so I decided to keep my thoughts to myself.  But yes, I agree with every point of yours, except that I really hope that Bharit wins becuase in true sense, she has become an inspiration to many people all over the world, not just India.  Bharti, if you're reading this, please remember that you have no idea how many lives you have touched in a positive way.  Cheers to you from all the way from Canada!!!!

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Sarikakapoor---I wholeheartedly agree with you. For me, Bharti is the true winner of this season simply because of her sincerity, determination, and hard work. She is the only contestant with the greatest personal limitation (her body size) and despite the fact that she isn't the best dancer, she nonetheless strives to overcome her limitations and try to aspire to the levels of people like Rithvick, Rashmi, and Isha in terms of technicality. That really takes guts to not only pass such a big hurdle but to even try to reach such high standards is simply mindblowing, heart-warming, and inspiring. 

To me, Bharti is not the best dancer, but the best performer. She takes dance very seriously, she bring grace in her movements where it's needed, her expressions are so fitting and lovely to watch, she brings a large degree of cleanliness in her movements, she recently has been having superb energy in her dances, and brings an excellent entertainment value to her acts. It's like almost a complete package of enjoyment. 

With the way I sound now, like a Bharti pankhi, it may be hard to believe that before the show started, I had very great doubts about her dancing and was sure she was going to be out in the first or second week. But she exceeded my expectations and I began to have hopes about her. Then when the time came for double performances, I fell into doubt again. I figured two performances is not what her stamina will be able to take (since even in a single performance, she forgets some steps or her movements are vague a few times). That prediction came true the first week the double performances started and I felt Bharti had done the worst of all the contestants and she deserved to be out that week. I was rather disheartened since I did not want to see Bharti go (as I was quite fond of her)...but I had to play fair.

Well, public (or CVs as some conspiracy theorists say) decided to keep her in and give a second chance. That second chance was this last week and my goodness, not only did she excel but even went beyond my expectations again. Bharti is simply amazing. She has so much of my respect and I feel so proud of her. Just love this woman...she does things that normally people like her don't do: matching levels with other comedians in a male-dominated comedy world and now dancing like no other woman of her body size can. Party

I salute you, Bharti. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor-Chandramukhi-

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Today they were mind blowing. 
samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
very nice post. i agree with you, the real winner in spirit is bharti, as she has inspired many by coming out in flying colours despite her limitations. She is a very good comedian, who gives good comedy punches targeting judges and co contestants but with out hurting any of them. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

gopigiaa Newbie
gopigiaa
gopigiaa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
rashmi- dipak rocksss Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index