India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Bharati the women of substance

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I missed last weeks performance of many except saw few of my favorites. 

Today watched it finally and I dedicate this post to Bharati the women of substance. It was mind blowing performance from a women who is heavy as 85 Kgs/ 187 lbs of weight.  Lots and lots of women cannot even bend with that kind of weight and this women has danced and lifts like any other candidates. Ppl have been so mean to her in this forum as well as on social networking sites but I challenge them if they can dance like her with a smile on her face.  It's her internal strength and entertaining spirit that has kept her going.  

Most of us make judgement saying she is only there for entertaining. Really ask yourself if Karan or Ritwik or isha or gurmeet were so heavy and fat, would any of us expected this kind of dancing from them like bharati does.  I am sorry for using a mean word like fat and as a doctor myself, I should say obese person. I have a answer for you a BIG NO. Nobody would have survived the stage of Jhalak  by now.  This women motivates so many women in real life including my patients wait for her on the stage and they say if bharati can do it I can too. Real winner of this show is BHARATI even though she may never win this show. 

Now coming to the show. 

ISHA - SALMAN. They both are just stunningly talented ppl. Isha's body is so flexible due to her training in Malakham, which is a form of martial art. This women is again a hard working soul, sacrificed her life on making herself what she is today. We all judge her that she is trained dancer and blah blah blah.  When we all were having fun with teenager friends as a teenager in the mall, watching movies and drooling over boys like any other kids, this isha has sacrificed all that in training herself in whatever she has learned from her parents specially mother.   Hats off to her for coming and showing what our body can do.  I pray she wins this competition.   Salman is the mind and soul behind the success. 

BHARATI - SAVIO: I said enough For them but SAVIO is very intelligent man. The way he has used those lifts and bharati's talent, just mind blowing. She has signed 3 Bollywood movies before even chucked out of the show. Hamare so called heroes ko toh doob marna chhaiye. This women lost her father at 2 years old and has raised her family with help of her mom. She is the breadwinner of the family since age 13 and 14.  God bless you both with lots and lots of success. 

RITWIK - SNEHA. Excellent concept and this couple have been consistently doing well since they came. He has very high chance to win this competition if he is at the final stage. Today judges were very biased over the ranks  they did not deserve 21 and even yesterday they did much better than somebody i hate   Good luck guys. 

KARAN - MOHEENA: one of my favorites But seems like pressure is hitting MOHEENA more than Karan. These two really needs to work hard otherwise I have a fear he will be out next week. 

GURMEET - SHAMPA:  I usually avoid talking about them for my own sanity. He has lots of potential but he has been very inconsistent thru out jhalak. Some of his are extremely well done others are just not interesting.  I will be really shocked if he comes in final list. He does not deserve it if I compare all his acts with Isha, Ritwik and Rashmi who have been giving consistently great by 90%. 

RASHMI - DEEPAK. This couple is actually threat to Isha and they have surprised me the most. This girl is just plain awesome. Very beautiful, graceful dancer. My money is on her winning this title and 50 lac rupees or whatever the prices are.  

My 3 top prediction on the basis of show performances and consistency of dancing and ranks without being judgemental will be 

ISHA 
RASHMI and
RITWIK.   

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia KapasirecoupKAAcrazydivyababuImperfect_Onelux123Chit15madhooashwik_arvi10farheen.rajisamrudhi.rDriftInfinitelyAngadzgirl-Chandramukhi-.DontKnow.U-No-PooReallyCoolMadameXRolzzkhamosshhhShivuNozzieTheRowdiest

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Wow 70 readings but no comments. Lol
Himmat nahi hui
DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I agree with most of what you have written. Yes, I admire Bharti for taking part in this show despite being 85 kg. It's a huge challenge but I think it's time for her to exit next week.

I agree that is should be one of Isha, Rashmi and Ritwik who should win the show. 

I think Gurmeet will definitely be in the finals by the way, mainly because he has the largest fan following and his presence will help with the TRPs. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

robaroo Senior Member
robaroo
robaroo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Agree about the Bharati post.She is amazing. 

Sometimes her jokes are overboard and sometimes they might be monotonous. But its really difficult to make others laugh 100 % of time. She sometimes fails but even a 70% is not bad. I think apart from Manish and KJo hardly i see humor. I personally look forward what she has to offer every week.

Now coming to dance , she was never overscored by the judges. On the contrary the judges were pretty strict with the marking on her. People might be unhappy that she moved through the next round. But just like everybody she has the right to put her best foot forward. As a standup comedian for many years her scope was limited. But here her horizon broadens here and she is doing everything possible to take herself to the next level. I do salute her spirit.

She and Esha are the other side of coin where on one side we have the good looking tv celebs with huge fan following. Nothing against them but they all look the same to me. Its like when you go for studying MBA 75 % students are software engineers.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Yes! Bharti is v hardworking but its just bit too much sometimes when in dance pov! But i laughed like anything to most of her jokes & last performance was hillarious esp the end haha LOL i dont think she will leave this coming weektoo as she will do gimicks on foreign dancers too lolz, she does it on all even in CC she used to hit on male judges ROFL but sometimes I wonder is she real about having feelings for RemoConfused seriously shez something! Clown I dont think she will win but will b their for tlest one more week!

@TM 100a% agree with u on Rashmi & Deepak. Big smile
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Good post and agree abt Bharti. I started watching JDJ for Madhuri, but now enjoy watching Bharti, Isha and Ritwick too. Some r going overboard wid Bharti still being on the show, but time and again she has proved to be popular wid the audiences and tht;s Y she's being retained. Nd kudos to her for hving reached dis level. Truely it's her inner mental strength tht has brought her so far.Smile

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Agree on the BHARATI part - but you forgot to mention NOODLE_HAIR_man SAVVIO -   Coz he has to deal with those 85 kgs ? I feel BAD for him too [email protected]@ He otherwise is a good choreographer but with BHARATI _ he has to use limited dance forms and moves @@ 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index