Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

"My work is my girlfriend"- Rithvik Dhanjani

Monday, September 03, 2012 | 1:05:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
"My work is my girlfriend"- Rithvik Dhanjani

Tellybuzz in close conversation with Rithvik Dhanjani who plays Arjun, the sweet and sensuous lover of Purvi on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta. He comes across as an intelligent actor who speaks quite well. He is very courteous and modest.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/12734-my-work-is-my-girlfriend-rithvik-dhanjani.htm

Edited by Armu4eva - 03 September 2012 at 1:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jen.Jaishankarsushkita10AnAvidReaderAfss_94style14

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
thanks tanu for the article.i liked RD reply what is honest replyClapClaphe is excellent dancerClapi love the way RD always say arman[sushita]popularity is praisworthy even in another interv he said sush anki chemistry made PR so popularClaptoday i liked most PR is about Archana and Manav. In the first generation the chemistry of Archana and Manav was very new. The first generation also got a TRP as high as 7. The second generation is the fruit of Archana and Manav. Nevertheless the crux of the show is still Archana and Manav. The TRP hasn't dropped drastically after the generation leap. he knows about previous TRP of the show.

Edited by poas - 03 September 2012 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

shagufta2211 Senior Member
shagufta2211
shagufta2211

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc98wZBPBkc
rithvik

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I love to read Rithvik's interview.. He is so well spoken and always straight forward..
About PR well I guess we all know by now what Ekta has planned, which is disappointing and has ended PR for me but none the less I will always be a Rithvik and Asha fan and will always cheer for them. Arvi is and will always be very dear for me.
Hope you make to the top in Jhalak Rithvik.. your an awesome dancer , and he is a none dancer which I hope every one will finally know.
Keep rocking as always RD!!!! you rock!!!!

PS: Loved how the interview started with "He comes across as an intelligent actor who speaks quite well. He is very courteous and modest."
Yes this is so true. I love the way RD speaks specially his English,  which is very good.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article link dear.Very clear and nice interview.RD has a very good accent of speech and he is a excellent dancer apart from being a good actor.He's sure to go a long way.
Very nice and honest answer.Guess the reporter wanted to ruffle some feather by asking RD about Anki being older than him and stuff but RD cleverly answered it.
Media wont never leave a chance to ruffle any feather possible.Next went to TRP/Jodis of the show.
RD has always been very appreciate of Sushant and Ankita's work as Arman before the leap and he has mentioned it in his earlier interview and even in recent interviews he has appreciated Anki's work and termed as a brand name now.RD is very honest on his views about the show and being a Balaji boy as he is termed (I so hope he gets a chance to work with different production house other than Balaji and Ekta) he is calmy answered to the reporter stating PR is about Arman and aptly said current generation is fruit of Arman but the crux of the storyline is about Arman.The media folkd tried to ruffle few feathers with TRP issue but RD handled it very well (Sorry no disrespect to any media person just felt the above 2 q's on Anki and TRP could have been put in different way ).
I so wish that this honest and charming actor gets to go out of this Balaji boy image as he is termed and gets a chance to work with much better production house where actors/storylines are given due respect.
Good honest interview by RD.Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 03 September 2012 at 2:26am
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Will Arjun and Purvi
marry soon or will things
go against them tying
the knot?

Ekta Kapoor is the Queen
of Soaps. This is Balaji, so
expect the unexpected.
So this is the point. ArVi isn't getting married atleast now. Ekta is a crap queen.

Edited by Afss - 03 September 2012 at 2:46am
mannisha Senior Member
mannisha
mannisha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Will Arjun and Purvi
go against them tying
the knot?

[COLOR:RED]Ekta Kapoor is the Queen
expect the unexpected.[/COLOR]
So this is the point. ArVi isn't getting married atleast now. Ekta is a crap queen.

So true.  I was just about to post that same point, but you beat me to the punch!
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannisha

Originally posted by Afss

Will Arjun and Purvi
go against them tying
the knot?

[COLOR:RED]Ekta Kapoor is the Queen
expect the unexpected.[/COLOR]

</div>

<div>

So true. I was just about to post that same point, but you beat me to the punch!
Like. But IF's like button is not working.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top