Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am afraid I'll hate khushi if... (Page 7)

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by goguma

And What has kushi done now?
Geez...

Nothg yaar, ppl hasn't changed even when khushi has changed and so do arnav.

I rmbr your post are always fun and positive.

So i am surprised with this...

Peace

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Sorry , Have to disagree with u completely!
If Kushi not disclosing the truth abt Shyam is wrong then Asr did the same , he could have disclosed it to  his Di , but he to choosed to remain calm even after knowing that shyam wants to kill Anjali( according to u, But I don't think Asr is that Dumb yet) to protect her n her Baby. Kushi did try to disclose the truth too right? U too know why she didn't, because she don't want to hurt Anjali n Arnav!
   Why didn't he ask her the truth before forcing her for the marriage? He blindly believed Shyam than the gal he claims to love!
Ya , I saw how restless he is on the night he throwed her to the pool side to sleep, but I also rem how he comfortably slept on the bed for the rest of the month leaving her at the pool side!
I also rem how dumb he was not believing in Kushi when she explained how Shyam cheated her n her family .
But what i didn't understand is one way ur saying he was not wrong n other way  ur saying he said sorry everytime he did a mistake! He himself agreed he did a biggest mistake in his life by forcing Kushi to marriage! 
     Don't know what made u to make this post now? I never saw u making a post on Kushi , this is the first time I saw!
        Though I disagree with ur post but  I 'm shocked how some ppl r happy abt Anjali loosing the baby n some went over board n said she deserves it? Really? Do they really know how it feels for a women to loose a baby, though indirectly she is the reason for everything happened  but a women in me felt sorry for her , a mother in me felt  sad for her situation!

Edited by Chaituv - 03 September 2012 at 3:14am
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohit4601

COmpletely disagree with yr views not even a single word of yr forum to which i can agree ... And ya for you ... If u can think that k to go asr and tell truth ... Ok that was her fault but cant that RED BULL always angry go and have asked her after he listened shyam and khushi ... REALLY enough of yr complaints

I never complaint. This shows u never read my posts. Plz chk my previous posts I am the one who make most positive posts. Its not me who is standing and complaining it's other who are doing and too in a post where there was no room for it.

chk dis.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175865&TPN=7

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i totally get ur point. people are so sexist. i have never liked differentiating between girls and boys. both have good and bad points. i don't understand why people enjoy this torture all the females in desi drama act? y do they want justice for the female character rather than wanting to see the female character fight for her self respect ?why do they want to asr to bend down to khushi rather than see khushi rise to meet him head to toe? as a girl myself, i have never liked the character khushi. i would have rather seen her deal with asr as sanaya. do you really think that being self sacrificing is the only way to deal with this situation?

on the other hand, if people truely understand the character sketches and stop for one second and place themselves in each characters shoes, think about what they have seen or heard and forget what they, as audiences have seen, they will find some logic in their actions. the actions maynot be correct, but their reactions are logical.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

I just ask you one thing...why Arnav, nt just once asked Khushi about the truth after confronting Snake that fateful night!

Dear TM plz elaborate wat you want in Khushi! she has forgiven Arnav, even w/o apology...she did every thing to plz him n his damn family...wat else you want! Doesnt that gal deserve to be happy! Yes I do hate scapegoat n doormat things! But doestnt she deserves the well deserved dignity that a woman should get!

I don't want nethg yaar but there are few who want. Chk dis, there was nothg as such to get such reply but she is making a pt of Khushi scapegoat, doormat.  U know i njoy and always make positive posts.

blue.kindle

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Sorry , Have to disagree with u completely!
If Kushi not disclosing the truth abt Shyam is wrong then Asr did the same , he could have disclosed it his Di , but he to choosed to remain calm even after knowing that shyam wants to kill Anjali( according to u, But I don't think Asr is that Dumb yet) to protect her n her Baby. Kushi did try to disclose the truth too right? U too know why she didn't! 
   Why didn't he ask her the truth before marrying? He blindly believed Shyam than the gal he claims to love!
Ya , I saw how restless he is on the night he throwed her to the pool side to sleep, but I also rem how he comfortably slept on the bed for the rest of the month leaving her at the pool side!
I also rem how dumb he was not believing in Kushi when she explained how Shyam cheated her n her family .
I didn't understand one thing one way ur saying he is not wrong n saying he said sorry everytime he did a mistake! He himself agreed he did a biggest mistake in his life by forcing Kushi to marriage! Don't know what made u to make this post now? I never saw u making a post on Kushi , this is the first time I saw!
        Though I disagree with ur post but  I 'm shocked how some ppl r happy abt Anjali loosing the baby n some went over board n said she deserves it? Really? Do they really know how it feels for a women to loose the baby, though indirectly she is the reason for this , a women in me felt sorry for her , a mother in me mad sad for her!

I really understand ur point. Ppl are just getting the last line of mine and the title. have u read my whole post. I said "EQUAL".

For me no one is superior. they are standing at par and moved with the realtionship. but how come few of our members hasn't.

chk dis.

blue.kindle

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by CuteSARUN

my god.. i cant believe,, a woman can think like this 4 another woman,,,
</div>
u r most welcome to hate her,,, tht khushi,,, who didn even stand 4 her dignity .. js 4 d sake of arnav,,,

she could hav easily disclosed abt d forced marriage to d family but she chose to remain quite,,, y,, coz she loves arnav,,

if khushi is at fault,,, mind it,,, arnav is not any naive t,, he could hav asked n clarified before forcefully marrying her,, but he didn ,, n easily jumped into a conclusion tht she is a home wrecker,,,

arnav humiliated her soo much,, but still she .. like a madwomen searched 4 him everywhere,,

<div>she nvr thought of her safety, but was worried only 4 arnav..

u hav such a sick thinking,,,

u can hate her,,, wholeheartedly,,, coz we r not bothered..

If ppl can hate Anjali, a woman who has just lost her child then why I can't I tell somethg abt other woman.

Moreover I have not started hating her yet but ur logical stagnancy is really the thg which irritates me. Khushi is,a lovable character but the way u ppl r portraying her a typical bahu types, enough of that.

Show has moved on and its high time we all should.

N plz don't tell what woman is and does. I am 35 and I know wat is the meaning of dignity. This side is a mother not a teenager.

oh u r comparing anjali with khushi?SHOCKED...for me anjali is 100 times better than ASR and khushi is 200 times better than anjali..

Dat's bashing wasim. I never compared, I said "Equal"

blue.kindle

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">I'll be honest..a HUGE part of this forum cannot see beyond Khushi...If you love and respect Khushi..you are a proud feminist..while loving ASR makes you a silly drooler...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Even on a day that one woman lost her baby..the forum was busy predicting the future of the other woman..based on certain assumptions...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Feminism is a good thing..not hypocrisy!!</font>

<font color="#330099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS:Yes..I am a girl and I support Khushi as much as I do ASR...So if that makes me a drooling feminist..then I'm proud to be one!!</font>

asr was @fault...i love nd started watching show only for arnav...but wat i saw was humiliation of khushi without any single mistake of hers...even court gives accused a chance to speak for themselves...but wat did arnav do??? An intense redemption track was needef but cvs didnt give us one...ok...no problem...khushi s happy days of dream marriage r being spoiled or side lined for some one else...i jst hate it...wat ever the reason may be...let her be happy for sometime...then u can start frm where u stopped...nd talking abt other woman...we didnt feel her pain bcs...it was all forced n fake...even if they wanted to kill baby y adopting such a cruel scenario...walking through glass pieces..getting shoke...n even fall frm stares...y???to increase the effect of feeling?that too on background of mehendi dance??i lost my child @ 2 mnth of pregnancy...i know how it feels...i have tears while typing this but...i didnt feel a thing for anji??? y ?? If cvs fail to reach me who has been in a similar situation i believe they failed misarably in it

Go to top