Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am afraid I'll hate khushi if... (Page 6)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

And What has kushi done now?
Geez...

Nothg yaar, ppl hasn't changed even when khushi has changed and so do arnav.

mamgainn Senior Member
mamgainn
mamgainn

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by mamgainn

lolll, people are taking this stuff WAAAY too seriously! chilllax guys!

I was chillaxing but when i made a post on scenario and ppl are still replying with khushi as scapegoat and doormat, that made me angry.

haha yeh i understand..everyone has the right to say what they think..dont know why some people are being rudeand so SERIOUS! its quite funny. yes we all love and enjoy ipkknd and are die hard fans of sarun but theres no need to start a fight if someone posts something you dont agree with.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by nottie

plsss dont mind but i hate ur post coz u already seem to hate khushi so much,i think ur one of those ppl who believe that every wrong thing which happened to the raizada's r becoz of khushi,and Asr is god and anjali is an angel and shyam has been lured by khushi herself,,,

m sorry but ur post leaves a very bad taste in my heart and mind...

I am getting this bad taste from past 1 yr. No prob if u hate my post. Even I don't like it much. It's my first negative post but wat I said i'll still stick to it. She is not a scapegoat, doormat n all that blah blsh. Too much of sympathy irritates me. How come only khushi is correct and no other character???? The show is Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon??? a show with 2 leads in love. I think the chatacters have move ahead but not we. N that is wat I want to discuss.

really i m not getting ur point,ur annoyed that khushi is getting too much sympathy,but who is giving that the audience right???and ur upset coz the oh so angelic anjali is not getting it despite hogging the limelight for more then 2 weeks nw,so whose fault is that,khushi's???
And now what is ur problem with khushi,she has forgiven asr even without saying sorry,she has moved on and was looking forward to her new life with her LG but then the tragedy had to happen,so r u implying that this tragedy is also becoz of khushi!!!!!!

My prob is not khushi, my prob is when Khushi is over and even arnav then y not forum. LOL

blue.kindle

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

I disagree with you.
I am a massive fan of Arnav's character, but here I don't agree with you fully.
Actually I am quite sad after reading this postCry

Evcen i am not very happy with this post. my healthy discussion post is turned into bashing post so even I am sad. I am not only fan if Arnav but also of Khush but they have moved wityh their relationship but forum hasn't.

blue.kindle

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Actually u r comparing khushis silly antics with asr s rude behaviour!!!!!!i cant believe it...he spoiled her life to hell...without any single mistake of hers...actually i want khushi to move on...leaving arnav behind...let him go after her...seeking apology...his single sorry was nothing comparing wat he did to her...but that girl forgot everything n stick to him...for that u hate her??its viewrs who demanded redemption not khushi...her love is unconditional...
Ps:i started watching serial for arnav...but the character khushi is my favourite now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MT_loverboyOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
COmpletely disagree with yr views not even a single word of yr forum to which i can agree ... And ya for you ... If u can think that k to go asr and tell truth ... Ok that was her fault but cant that RED BULL always angry go and have asked her after he listened shyam and khushi ... REALLY enough of yr complaints

OmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for miscarriage"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will called off marriage"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for garima's past"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for his mom's death"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for shyam's return in rm"

no prob u usually hate him Wasim, I know. but these hasn't happened yet. What I was talking is the thgs which has happened. I am again saying I am not against khushi but the forum kab tak usse doormat aur scapegoat bulayega. they have moved in their relationaship loving each other deeply but forum is still standing there.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Actually u r comparing khushis silly antics with asr s rude behaviour!!!!!!i cant believe it...he spoiled her life to hell...without any single mistake of hers...actually i want khushi to move on...leaving arnav behind...let him go after her...seeking apology...his single sorry was nothing comparing wat he did to her...but that girl forgot everything n stick to him...for that u hate her??its viewrs who demanded redemption not khushi...her love is unconditional...
Ps:i started watching serial for arnav...but the character khushi is my favourite now...

sanju they are in their characters, that's all I can say. I said this many times b4 ASR is not normal but Khushi's love has turned him to Arnav.

Enough of scapegoat and redemption track, he has already said sorry kneeling down with full heart and the thg is over.

Go to top