Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am afraid I'll hate khushi if... (Page 3)

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Clap

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteSARUN

my god.. i cant believe,, a woman can think like this 4 another woman,,,

u r most welcome to hate her,,, tht khushi,,, who didn even stand 4 her dignity .. js 4 d sake of arnav,,,

she could hav easily disclosed abt d forced marriage to d family but she chose to remain quite,,, y,, coz she loves arnav,,

if khushi is at fault,,, mind it,,, arnav is not any naive t,, he could hav asked n clarified before forcefully marrying her,, but he didn ,, n easily jumped into a conclusion tht she is a home wrecker,,,

arnav humiliated her soo much,, but still she .. like a madwomen searched 4 him everywhere,,

she nvr thought of her safety, but was worried only 4 arnav..

u hav such a sick thinking,,,

u can hate her,,, wholeheartedly,,, coz we r not bothered..

If ppl can hate Anjali, a woman who has just lost her child then why I can't I tell somethg abt other woman.

Moreover I have not started hating her yet but ur logical stagnancy is really the thg which irritates me. Khushi is,a lovable character but the way u ppl r portraying her a typical bahu types, enough of that.

Show has moved on and its high time we all should.

N plz don't tell what woman is and does. I am 35 and I know wat is the meaning of dignity. This side is a mother not a teenager.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">I'll be honest..a HUGE part of this forum cannot see beyond Khushi...If you love and respect Khushi..you are a proud feminist..while loving ASR makes you a silly drooler...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Even on a day that one woman lost her baby..the forum was busy predicting the future of the other woman..based on certain assumptions...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Feminism is a good thing..not hypocrisy!!</font>

<font color="#330099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS:Yes..I am a girl and I support Khushi as much as I do ASR...So if that makes me a drooling feminist..then I'm proud to be one!!</font>

True PHANGIRL..huh
Oh yeah..I am...

Proud to be one!!

And if I call myself a feminist..I think I am a true one..who can also support a mother on the day of her greatest loss...

Edited by sampin - 03 September 2012 at 2:11am

rushshri

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Really?

Who asked arnav to not ask khushi what he saw in the terrace scene?
Who asked him to believe shyam and not the woman he loved?
who asked him to not give her a small mat or bedsheet to sleep in the rooom?
Who asked him to call her characterless even after she told him the truth?
Who asked him not to believe her even when she chased him to the airport?
Who asked him to not check with Guptas after she told him about Shyam?
Who asked him to not use his famous brains?
Who asked him to threatent Khushi time and again?
If you can answer those you will get the other answers

Exactly...love your post RIMA...Clap

Edited by kitty25 - 03 September 2012 at 2:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnalTheSmurfsvijji12jaya100.Kiran.MephistoOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoaprima

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

plsss dont mind but i hate ur post coz u already seem to hate khushi so much,i think ur one of those ppl who believe that every wrong thing which happened to the raizada's r becoz of khushi,and Asr is god and anjali is an angel and shyam has been lured by khushi herself,,,

m sorry but ur post leaves a very bad taste in my heart and mind...

I am getting this bad taste from past 1 yr. No prob if u hate my post. Even I don't like it much. It's my first negative post but wat I said i'll still stick to it. She is not a scapegoat, doormat n all that blah blsh. Too much of sympathy irritates me. How come only khushi is correct and no other character???? The show is Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon??? a show with 2 leads in love. I think the chatacters have move ahead but not we. N that is wat I want to discuss.

blue.kindle

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

u r most welcome to hate her,,, tht khushi,,, who didn even stand 4 her dignity .. js 4 d sake of arnav,,,

she could hav easily disclosed abt d forced marriage to d family but she chose to remain quite,,, y,, coz she loves arnav,,

if khushi is at fault,,, mind it,,, arnav is not any naive t,, he could hav asked n clarified before forcefully marrying her,, but he didn ,, n easily jumped into a conclusion tht she is a home wrecker,,,

arnav humiliated her soo much,, but still she .. like a madwomen searched 4 him everywhere,,

she nvr thought of her safety, but was worried only 4 arnav..

If ppl can hate Anjali, a woman who has just lost her child then why I can't I tell somethg abt other woman.

Moreover I have not started hating her yet but ur logical stagnancy is really the thg which irritates me. Khushi is,a lovable character but the way u ppl r portraying her a typical bahu types, enough of that.

N plz don't tell what woman is and does. I am 35 and I know wat is the meaning of dignity. This side is a mother not a teenager.
u can hate her,, i already said... n if ppl r hating anjali... thn what is khushi's fault here... n its not our logical stagnancy,,, we asked for redemption,, not khushi.. whom u r blaming so much,,,
n to whtever xtent this show cn go on,,,, we d audience will nvr forget the hatred which khushi went thru,,, evn today also...

n i m also not a teenager,, i m a 23 year old working woman.. ready to get married,,,,
n if u have read rima's post,, KHUSHI IS STILL D WINNER,,, thts all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100OmNaMaSteOm

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I just ask you one thing...why Arnav, nt just once asked Khushi about the truth after confronting Snake that fateful night!

Dear TM plz elaborate wat you want in Khushi! she has forgiven Arnav, even w/o apology...she did every thing to plz him n his damn family...wat else you want! Doesnt that gal deserve to be happy! Yes I do hate scapegoat n doormat things! But doestnt she deserves the well deserved dignity that a woman should get!

Edited by Dr.Zombie - 03 September 2012 at 2:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetTheSmurfsjaya100FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

</div>

<div>she nvr thought of her safety, but was worried only 4 arnav..

oh u r comparing anjali with khushi?SHOCKED...for me anjali is 100 times better than ASR and khushi is 200 times better than anjali..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top