Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am afraid I'll hate khushi if... (Page 2)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I'll be honest..a HUGE part of this forum cannot see beyond Khushi...If you love and respect Khushi..you are a proud feminist..while loving ASR makes you a silly drooler...

Even on a day that one woman lost her baby..the forum was busy predicting the future of the other woman..based on  certain assumptions...

Feminism is a good thing..not hypocrisy!!

PS:Yes..I am a girl and I support Khushi as much as I do ASR...So if that makes me a drooling feminist..then I'm proud to be one!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BegoodMeeraHK

Arnal Newbie
Arnal
Arnal

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Wow, if you even show a bit of hate towards Khushi, vast majority of people will start hating your posts and forum. Whether you like if or not, EVERYBODY loves Khushi. Period. No-one can ever hate her, what ever she does. If I were you, I would be careful of what you post about Khushi, as people are very very emotionally connected to her and will not stand any form of your negativity towards her. I hope you just made this post to get some negative attention... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Niaahuja7jiyapvijji12OmNaMaSteOmTargaryen

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">I'll be honest..a HUGE part of this forum cannot see beyond Khushi...If you love and respect Khushi..you are a proud feminist..while loving ASR makes you a silly drooler...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Even on a day that one woman lost her baby..the forum was busy predicting the future of the other woman..based on certain assumptions...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Feminism is a good thing..not hypocrisy!!</font>

<font color="#330099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS:Yes..I am a girl and I support Khushi as much as I do ASR...So if that makes me a drooling feminist..then I'm proud to be one!!</font>

True PHANGIRL..huh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..OmNaMaSteOmSamiyaIPKKND

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
i do nt understand the whole point both of them are at fault and both of them nw have accepted each other..no one is 100% perfect in this world...its better we stop bashing both asr and kkg i always beleive in saying in hindi" taali ek haath se nahi bajthi"...

Edited by mepobaa - 03 September 2012 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweet

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
my god.. i cant believe,, a woman can think like this 4 another woman,,,

u r most welcome to hate her,,, tht khushi,,, who didn even stand 4 her dignity .. js 4 d sake of arnav,,,
she could hav easily disclosed abt d forced marriage to d family but she chose to remain quite,,, y,, coz she loves arnav,,

if khushi is at fault,,,  mind it,,, arnav is not any naive t,, he could hav asked n clarified before forcefully marrying her,, but he didn ,, n easily jumped into a conclusion tht she is a home wrecker,,,

arnav humiliated her soo much,, but still she .. like a madwomen searched 4 him everywhere,,

she nvr thought of her safety, but was worried only 4 arnav..
u hav such a sick thinking,,,
u can hate her,,, wholeheartedly,,, coz we r not bothered..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzgo4achukitty25Kamalika..CDloveLadyLaLaSamiyaIPKKNDCATZ..FairyLiquidSoap.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnal

Wow, if you even show a bit of hate towards Khushi, vast majority of people will start hating your posts and forum. Whether you like if or not, EVERYBODY loves Khushi. Period. No-one can ever hate her, what ever she does. If I were you, I would be careful of what you post about Khushi, as people are very very emotionally connected to her and will not stand any form of your negativity towards her. I hope you just made this post to get some negative attention...

In that case darling u don't me at all. I can see u r new to forum and u don't know me well, so I won't blame u if u hate me. Frankly I am sizzlerz with posts more than 14000 here but this is my first post of nethg like this. Smtimes u get irritated n that's my condition.
-SAM1445- Goldie
-SAM1445-
-SAM1445-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
plsss dont mind but i hate ur post coz u already seem to hate khushi so much,i think ur one of those ppl who believe that every wrong thing which happened to the raizada's r becoz of khushi,and Asr is god and anjali is an angel and shyam has been lured by khushi herself,,,
m sorry but ur post leaves a very bad taste in my heart and mind...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4go4achuTheSmurfsKamalika..CDloveTargaryenCATZ..FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

i do nt understand the whole point both of them are at fault and both of them nw have accepted each other..no one is 100% perfect in this world...its better we stop bashing both asr and kkg i always beleive in saying in hindi" taali ek haath se nahi bajthi"...

"It is to see the faults of others, but difficult to see once own faults. One shows the faults of others like chaff winnowed in the wind, but one conceals one's own faults as a cunning gambler conceals his dice."

Go to top