Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am afraid I'll hate khushi if... (Page 11)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I just LOVED the replies on the first page...wasim, gheeshakar, rima. harshi...y'all made my day. The one time I really want to "like" all the comments its not working haha. I won't bother giving my thoughts when someone already has an obvious bias, you won't be able to see any logical reasoning, no offense dear.

And Hiru, Swathi, amazing! Hug

Looks like the whole gang is there. I like rima's and gheeshakkar. Smile. sorry in my post like button not working. Apologies.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i always enjoy good discussions and never report posts because they may seem to have an opinion that i dont agree with
 I am fairminded and believe in live and let live so please carry on
You should not have reported your post nothing wrong in divergent views Take what you like justify what you can and leave out what is indigestible to you

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 03 September 2012 at 3:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLablue.kindleOmNaMaSteOm

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

I don't hate khushi. i love ur reasons and I love Khushi as u do. But the characters have moved in life and the forum too needs to move on.

the characters did move on,i agree totally
but a person has to get their due,isn't it
khushi has sacrificed so much
of course no one asked her to
she was blackmailed,not her choice
so she deserves some happiness,right
then why all this drama when finally arhi are getting their happiness
even asr has sacrificed a lot for his di
his while world revolved around anjali
now when he is getting his moment of joy,can't he get it peacefully
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

i always enjoy good discussions and never report posts because they may seem to have an opinion that i dont agree with
 I am fairminded and believe in live and let live so please carry on
You should not have reported your post nothing wrong in divergent views Take what you like justify what you can and leave out what is indigestible to you

My pov hasn't changed and I have justified my pov by replying almost evry1 except rimu. Her's is still pending.

I love the character as u do just that her scapegoat and doormat thg is enough for me now. Why the forum is not moving when the characters has moved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

I don't hate khushi. i love ur reasons and I love Khushi as u do. But the characters have moved in life and the forum too needs to move on.

the characters did move on,i agree totally
but a person has to get their due,isn't it
khushi has sacrificed so much
of course no one asked her to
she was blackmailed,not her choice
so she deserves some happiness,right
then why all this drama when finally arhi are getting their happiness
even asr has sacrificed a lot for his di
his while world revolved around anjali
now when he is getting his moment of joy,can't he get it peacefully

Bingo meri jaan. Even I am thinking the same. Why can't dey njoy the life now. both arhi has sacrificed and had painful moments.

Originally posted by arshi_drooler

okk i agree she is vulnerable, naive, scared... but she has everyone around her except for that one person shyam... but what about khushi ??? she had been always at faults she was abandoned.. trashe by her family n the inlaws at frst place !!! never been able to secure the rightful place that she desrved with her husband.. always been insulted, totured mentally by her husband !! what ever anjali faced it was in one big blow..but khushi she has been enduring all the affliction n pain since the beginning !... for the sake of her sister she married asr, she was thrown out of the room to the poolside, was called charecterless, her dreams were shattered, n that has been happening for the past one year.. where anjali has always been pampered n had hands to rest around her shoulder ! yes i m feeling bad for the baby ! it shouldnt hv happened. n i know i should be feeling bad for anjali ... but somewhere this whole negotiattion of daljeet bhanot regarding didi ki saut is not able to garner any sympathy from me !

when i said to understand scenario. This really turned me off like never b4.

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I am a ASR supporter .Never demanded redemption ,never called khushi a doormat and etc etc etc
But this time if HE BLAMED HER again for his Di's condition
I am afraid that i will start hating him
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@tm, would u mind posting all related links on the
front page.

I would like to know what trigger u to
open such post as it is...
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chaituv

Sorry , Have to disagree with u completely!
If Kushi not disclosing the truth abt Shyam is wrong then Asr did the same , he could have disclosed it his Di , but he to choosed to remain calm even after knowing that shyam wants to kill Anjali( according to u, But I don't think Asr is that Dumb yet) to protect her n her Baby. Kushi did try to disclose the truth too right? U too know why she didn't! 
   Why didn't he ask her the truth before marrying? He blindly believed Shyam than the gal he claims to love!
Ya , I saw how restless he is on the night he throwed her to the pool side to sleep, but I also rem how he comfortably slept on the bed for the rest of the month leaving her at the pool side!
I also rem how dumb he was not believing in Kushi when she explained how Shyam cheated her n her family .
I didn't understand one thing one way ur saying he is not wrong n saying he said sorry everytime he did a mistake! He himself agreed he did a biggest mistake in his life by forcing Kushi to marriage! Don't know what made u to make this post now? I never saw u making a post on Kushi , this is the first time I saw!
        Though I disagree with ur post but  I 'm shocked how some ppl r happy abt Anjali loosing the baby n some went over board n said she deserves it? Really? Do they really know how it feels for a women to loose the baby, though indirectly she is the reason for this , a women in me felt sorry for her , a mother in me mad sad for her!

I really understand ur point. Ppl are just getting the last line of mine and the title. have u read my whole post. I said "EQUAL".

For me no one is superior. they are standing at par and moved with the realtionship. but how come few of our members hasn't.

chk dis.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175865&TPN=7
Ofcourse i read ur whole post ,but sorry again , I never saw that EQUALITY  in ur posts that u r mentioning, I never saw u making postS on Kushi hmm or may be if u say u did , majority of ur posts r on Asr , n Ofcourse u have all the right to post on what  u like, n this post is not an exception too. I don't know why u  even comparing ,Kushi's silly acts to Asr's harsh words  n he forcing her for the marriage? 
You gave a few examples how he was not wrong , and many said how he was wrong all the way.  see this is not to bash or hurt u  , i never do that to anyone . But can u plz reply to my questions in the above post, what made u think the other way, why I'm I not seeing what u can see in Asr's character! It's just out of curiosity !

Go to top