Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I am afraid I'll hate khushi if... (Page 10)

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

sorry girls the like button is not working...Angry

I know and it frustrating coz I want to like all the amazing comments 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Originally posted by kitty25

sorry girls the like button is not working...Angry

I know and it frustrating coz I want to like all the amazing comments 

me too !!

kitty25

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

My response is in red

Why khushi is always considered as scapegoat or doormat in forum????

Agreed that Arnav gave her lot of pain but tell me was he happy in doing that??? It is always said he forcefully married.
Who asked him to marry her forcefully? No one and I stress, absolutely no one has the right to change another one's life and take life altering decisions just becuase he 'thought' she was at fault. So what he wasn't happy? he should be hitting his head on the rocks for his ill judgement and lose of rational thinking.

If khushi wud hv told him the truth of shyam will still be the same scenario. Why khushi hasn't told Arnav the real face of shyam????
She wanted to keep Anjali's married life intact! She wanted to save another woman's life and home.

The answer is she was sacrificing. Who asked her to sacrifice????
No she wasn't! She went to tell her the truth but changed her decision when she saw how emotionally unstable Anjali was! She didnt tell it to her because she was scared she would loose her head!

Why was Arnav forced for 6 mnths contract marriage??? Bcoz he didn't knew nethg before that night and to save his di and the baby he had to forcefully marry khushi otherwise shyam was upto killing Anjali. If u remember "ab humare beech sirf ek rukawat hai, Rani Sahiba".

Excuse me? And that was the only option to save his sister? He couldn't have asked her about what he saw before dragging her to a run down temple? I repeat, he had no right to sacrifice Khushi for the sake of his sister and her child (how much wrong he thought khushi was)

Then telling her to sleep at poolside. Who wants to sleep with the person who beteayed his love and was in affair with di's husband????
So banishing her to the winter night was the right thing to do? She might have an affair with his BIL but that doesn't mean you deprive her of the basic human needs. She might have been wrong in his eyes but that is no reason for exerting cruelty. Even criminals in prisons get better facilities than that. It was absolutedly unacceptable

Khushi was in pain...correct. But was Arnav happy???? Do u all remember the restlessness which Arnav went through.
haha and we are suppose to feel sad for ASR because he wasn't happy? bechara ASR! he wasn't happy leaving a woman out in the cold dark night! How very magnonimous of him!

They are two different characters and was reacting in accordance with their characters. If u can't imagine khushi to react like ASR so even ASR cannot be turned as Khushi.

Khushi has done swami act, GH act, killing him with knife...there are many which I can also write here to increase the number but that's not my intention.
Increase what number? Not clear what you are trying to prove here but if you are trying to compare these silly antics with what ASR had done to her, you are on a loosing battle.

Arnav has done so many thgs to say her sorry. Helped her evrytime even say sorry from heart but still khushi a scapegoat, a doormat. Is this the way u fans maintain the dignity of a fiction character whom u all love so much???
who maintained what? how can us fans do anything about khuhsi's dignity? It's upto the writers to do whaterver they please. I might remind you, none of us like or support her self sacrificing nature and we want a Khushi who stands up for herself. But that;s how her character is and we wont be hating her for it becuase there are many things positive about her that would negate that effect.

I am not taking nebody's side. I love the leads from the core of my heart. I will always watch IPKKND even if this forum has zero members.

Enough of this scapegoat, doormat, redemption thg. The show has moved ahead with the next phase of relationship of love - understanding n standing together in all thick n thins. We better come out of our logical stagnancy and njoy their new love.
what stagnancy? We ask for a logical cause of events. We need a man who has owed up for his mistakes and ask for a heartfelt apology. If that wasn't delievered according to our satisfaction, we will complain. No one can stop us.

P.S - Sometime this thg irritates so much that I feel like hating khushi, I am afraid soon I will be if this thg won't stop.
No comments on this line since it seem to be the case anyway

My response in green

Why khushi is always considered as scapegoat or doormat in forum????

Agreed that Arnav gave her lot of pain but tell me was he happy in doing that??? It is always said he forcefully married.
Who asked him to marry her forcefully? No one and I stress, absolutely no one has the right to change another one's life and take life altering decisions just becuase he 'thought' she was at fault. So what he wasn't happy? he should be hitting his head on the rocks for his ill judgement and lose of rational thinking.

I think he has regretted enough for that already. He said he was at fault. Won't u do a mistake and then regret.

If khushi wud hv told him the truth of shyam will still be the same scenario. Why khushi hasn't told Arnav the real face of shyam????
She wanted to keep Anjali's married life intact! She wanted to save another woman's life and home.

That's wat even ASR was doing in his own way. If I say Khushi was wrong by not saying u'll again say the same thg. My prob is NOT KHUSHI my prob is the forum who hasn't moved along with the characters.

The answer is she was sacrificing. Who asked her to sacrifice????
No she wasn't! She went to tell her the truth but changed her decision when she saw how emotionally unstable Anjali was! She didnt tell it to her because she was scared she would loose her head!

Even arnav was scared that AQnjali will loose and took this decision. And if u remember shyam said he and Khushi are together.

Why was Arnav forced for 6 mnths contract marriage??? Bcoz he didn't knew nethg before that night and to save his di and the baby he had to forcefully marry khushi otherwise shyam was upto killing Anjali. If u remember "ab humare beech sirf ek rukawat hai, Rani Sahiba".

Excuse me? And that was the only option to save his sister? He couldn't have asked her about what he saw before dragging her to a run down temple? I repeat, he had no right to sacrifice Khushi for the sake of his sister and her child (how much wrong he thought khushi was)

Was Khushi having right to take a decision of not telling shyam's truth to Arnav ruining Anjali's life. If she loves him, he loves her too. She should have told him. I repeat  she should have told him to avoid the circumstances and more hurt. At least Arnav should have listened. he was in love with her at that time.

Arnav has done so many thgs to say her sorry. Helped her evrytime even say sorry from heart but still khushi a scapegoat, a doormat. Is this the way u fans maintain the dignity of a fiction character whom u all love so much???
who maintained what? how can us fans do anything about khuhsi's dignity? It's upto the writers to do whaterver they please. I might remind you, none of us like or support her self sacrificing nature and we want a Khushi who stands up for herself. But that;s how her character is and we wont be hating her for it becuase there are many things positive about her that would negate that effect.

for this chk this ...pg 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175865

I am not taking nebody's side. I love the leads from the core of my heart. I will always watch IPKKND even if this forum has zero members.

Enough of this scapegoat, doormat, redemption thg. The show has moved ahead with the next phase of relationship of love - understanding n standing together in all thick n thins. We better come out of our logical stagnancy and njoy their new love.
what stagnancy? We ask for a logical cause of events. We need a man who has owed up for his mistakes and ask for a heartfelt apology. If that wasn't delievered according to our satisfaction, we will complain. No one can stop us.

No prob u can complain so even can I can i did. But still I say I am not complaining and I stick to my words.

P.S - Sometime this thg irritates so much that I feel like hating khushi, I am afraid soon I will be if this thg won't stop.
No comments on this line since it seem to be the case anyway

In the last u understood me. It's a case of neway. I like all ur answers. love to read it.

blue.kindle

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I just LOVED the replies on the first page...wasim, gheeshakar, rima. harshi...y'all made my day. The one time I really want to "like" all the comments its not working haha. I won't bother giving my thoughts when someone already has an obvious bias, you won't be able to see any logical reasoning, no offense dear.

And Hiru, Swathi, amazing! Hug

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 03 September 2012 at 3:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLablue.kindleOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
damn the like buttons are not working but thank those who liked mine and you know who all i like hereWink so yay go girls

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLablue.kindle.Kiran.

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
khushi didn't tell arnav the truth because
  arnav never gave her a chance to trust him,did he
 he always taunted her 
 she chose to stay silent for him
 she gave a second chance to shyam to redeem
  even arnav gave chance to shyam after knowing fully well that shyam is after khushi,didn't he
arnav didn't ask khushi after witnessing terrace hug
he chose to believe shyam
he came to conclusions
why didn't he ask khushi for an explanation
why did he blackmail her into six month marriage
his actions made khushi lose her respect in front of the whole society,she was orphaned again
she did swami act,gh and all but it didn't shatter arnav's dreams
it was un harmful
he never lost anything because of her
he can't sleep in the same room as her,then why the hell did he married her in first place
didn't he know that they are going to share a room if they get married
he is hurting while hurting her
ok,who is at fault here
it's his own misunderstandings that lead him to the point
even after knowing all the truth,he burst out at khushi on 12th july
what was that
then he blackmails her by making her homeless,cutting water supply,power supply,what's all that

if these are the reasons to hate khushi,then i don't klnow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

I am afraid you were not looking for a discussion but rather seeking approval  and hosanas from like minded members more than views that reflected sensible informed opinion and seniority in posts does not maketh a half baked fact the inviolate truth

Just read my post once again, i request specially the last line. It's written I am afraid I will hate her.
My pov is when cv's has shown the characters moving with their love life then why not forum. Plz go thru this written on a post which has no woom for khushi being scapegoat.  U'll understand y I made this post. Neways i have reported my own post. if u want go ahead.

Originally posted by arshi_drooler

okk i agree she is vulnerable, naive, scared... but she has everyone around her except for that one person shyam... but what about khushi ??? she had been always at faults she was abandoned.. trashe by her family n the inlaws at frst place !!! never been able to secure the rightful place that she desrved with her husband.. always been insulted, totured mentally by her husband !! what ever anjali faced it was in one big blow..but khushi she has been enduring all the affliction n pain since the beginning !... for the sake of her sister she married asr, she was thrown out of the room to the poolside, was called charecterless, her dreams were shattered, n that has been happening for the past one year.. where anjali has always been pampered n had hands to rest around her shoulder ! yes i m feeling bad for the baby ! it shouldnt hv happened. n i know i should be feeling bad for anjali ... but somewhere this whole negotiattion of daljeet bhanot regarding didi ki saut is not able to garner any sympathy from me !

here's is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175865&TPN=7

blue.kindle

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

khushi didn't tell arnav the truth because
  arnav never gave her a chance to trust him,did he
 he always taunted her 
 she chose to stay silent for him
 she gave a second chance to shyam to redeem
  even arnav gave chance to shyam after knowing fully well that shyam is after khushi,didn't he
arnav didn't ask khushi after witnessing terrace hug
he chose to believe shyam
he came to conclusions
why didn't he ask khushi for an explanation
why did he blackmail her into six month marriage
his actions made khushi lose her respect in front of the whole society,she was orphaned again
she did swami act,gh and all but it didn't shatter arnav's dreams
it was un harmful
he never lost anything because of her
he can't sleep in the same room as her,then why the hell did he married her in first place
didn't he know that they are going to share a room if they get married
he is hurting while hurting her
ok,who is at fault here
it's his own misunderstandings that lead him to the point
even after knowing all the truth,he burst out at khushi on 12th july
what was that
then he blackmails her by making her homeless,cutting water supply,power supply,what's all that

if these are the reasons to hate khushi,then i don't klnow

I don't hate khushi. i love ur reasons and I love Khushi as u do. But the characters have moved in life and the forum too needs to move on.

Go to top