Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meshas

With all sympathies to the mother who lost her baby, and with due respect to your opinion, each one to theirs, but who is responsible for this loss, who brought it upon herself, how can you sympathise with someone who is so blind? I'am a mother 2 and have also lost a baby, but believe me I know what it feels like.I know what I'am talking about, but still for Anjali I have less sympathy coz she brought it upon herself, where as Khushi she behaves and thinks to protect others and herself.

Anjali was used as an example, this post is not on her. For her chk me another post where u'll get what i think.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3175865
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CDlove

My response is in red

Why khushi is always considered as scapegoat or doormat in forum????

Agreed that Arnav gave her lot of pain but tell me was he happy in doing that??? It is always said he forcefully married.
Who asked him to marry her forcefully? No one and I stress, absolutely no one has the right to change another one's life and take life altering decisions just becuase he 'thought' she was at fault. So what he wasn't happy? he should be hitting his head on the rocks for his ill judgement and lose of rational thinking.

If khushi wud hv told him the truth of shyam will still be the same scenario. Why khushi hasn't told Arnav the real face of shyam????
She wanted to keep Anjali's married life intact! She wanted to save another woman's life and home.

The answer is she was sacrificing. Who asked her to sacrifice????
No she wasn't! She went to tell her the truth but changed her decision when she saw how emotionally unstable Anjali was! She didnt tell it to her because she was scared she would loose her head!

Why was Arnav forced for 6 mnths contract marriage??? Bcoz he didn't knew nethg before that night and to save his di and the baby he had to forcefully marry khushi otherwise shyam was upto killing Anjali. If u remember "ab humare beech sirf ek rukawat hai, Rani Sahiba".

Excuse me? And that was the only option to save his sister? He couldn't have asked her about what he saw before dragging her to a run down temple? I repeat, he had no right to sacrifice Khushi for the sake of his sister and her child (how much wrong he thought khushi was)

Then telling her to sleep at poolside. Who wants to sleep with the person who beteayed his love and was in affair with di's husband????
So banishing her to the winter night was the right thing to do? She might have an affair with his BIL but that doesn't mean you deprive her of the basic human needs. She might have been wrong in his eyes but that is no reason for exerting cruelty. Even criminals in prisons get better facilities than that. It was absolutedly unacceptable

Khushi was in pain...correct. But was Arnav happy???? Do u all remember the restlessness which Arnav went through.
haha and we are suppose to feel sad for ASR because he wasn't happy? bechara ASR! he wasn't happy leaving a woman out in the cold dark night! How very magnonimous of him!

They are two different characters and was reacting in accordance with their characters. If u can't imagine khushi to react like ASR so even ASR cannot be turned as Khushi.

Khushi has done swami act, GH act, killing him with knife...there are many which I can also write here to increase the number but that's not my intention.
Increase what number? Not clear what you are trying to prove here but if you are trying to compare these silly antics with what ASR had done to her, you are on a loosing battle.

Arnav has done so many thgs to say her sorry. Helped her evrytime even say sorry from heart but still khushi a scapegoat, a doormat. Is this the way u fans maintain the dignity of a fiction character whom u all love so much???
who maintained what? how can us fans do anything about khuhsi's dignity? It's upto the writers to do whaterver they please. I might remind you, none of us like or support her self sacrificing nature and we want a Khushi who stands up for herself. But that;s how her character is and we wont be hating her for it becuase there are many things positive about her that would negate that effect.

I am not taking nebody's side. I love the leads from the core of my heart. I will always watch IPKKND even if this forum has zero members.

Enough of this scapegoat, doormat, redemption thg. The show has moved ahead with the next phase of relationship of love - understanding n standing together in all thick n thins. We better come out of our logical stagnancy and njoy their new love.
what stagnancy? We ask for a logical cause of events. We need a man who has owed up for his mistakes and ask for a heartfelt apology. If that wasn't delievered according to our satisfaction, we will complain. No one can stop us.

P.S - Sometime this thg irritates so much that I feel like hating khushi, I am afraid soon I will be if this thg won't stop.
No comments on this line since it seem to be the case anyway

my dear hiruni🤗
loved your answer...completely agree with you
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
PEOPLE hate ASR coz most of his deeds ... Sorry ... Non sense and brain less deeds make him deserve for that but khushi always forgiven her ... Really hurted by your post ...
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

yeah I know you always make positive posts...thats why this post surprised as well as annoyed me...even I dont want her to be shown as a bechari...the reason being watever, bt I want her to be strong, which was truly khushi...bt that doesnt mean I shud hate her if she is like that!

I didn't said I hate her, i said I am AFRAID I'll hate her.
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

what utter balderdash and obviously written with a blinkered vision and one eye solely focused on just one character and err sorry to burst your bubble of delusion you already hate KKG lock stock and barrel

Guess you and I have been seeing different versions of IPKKND hmm let me see she tried telling the truth to him but realized he was indifferent to her and moving on with his life where there was no place for her as such

she thought about the sibling relationship and took the prudent decision of not telling him based on oh let me see now the fact that he was about to get engaged and marry another woman and there were no feelings on the surface as such but she must be punished for not daring to confide in ASR who would never have believed her anyway  and may have ended up creating such an ugly scene leading to shyam covering his true intentions Any one with half a brain would have seen the reasoning

She  tried telling the sister who threw a hissy fit when her mangalsutra got cut which even a atheist nonbeliever would have been terrified by Anjalis OTT reaction and would have fled from the spot At least she stayed back and gave her strength

Don't base your judgment on the current track but look clearly and without prejudice into the past and the answer is clear He never showed any feelings then and she hid all her feelings then Both were on different life paths end of story

When he started to develop feeling he still had no compunctions in forcing to live with him under the sham guise of a sindoor and mangalsutra without asking a so much as a by your leave or her side of the story so expecting him to behave and take it rather well  when she told him the truth is a bit far fetched on any one's side

Anybody with half a brain would stop and confront if he/ she witnessed a scene like that and forced a confrontation over what is happening instead of skulking away like a silly coward He never had the guts or gumption to confront but only bullied the one he knew he could get away with strong arm tactics and that was her

The day he dumped her  by the swimming pool to sleep whilst allowing his so called cheating brother in law the luxury and comfort of sleeping next to his sister was the day I lost my respect and liking for this character I don't care about his restlessness in which case he should have slept on the floor

Sometimes I wonder how much women are quickly ready to rubber stamp and  tolerate abusive relationships if a man is good looking and rich some rather unflattering terms come to my mind but will restrict myself to just feeling disgusted

The swami track was her way to get out of this sick relationship and the truth out of him I I thoroughly enjoyed this desi version of how to lose a guy in 10 days and found that song so apt

If we were to start keeping scores then KKG will come out the loser as he has done quite a bit of financial emotional physical verbal and spiritual damage to her

oops forgot most folks see only scenes of one character so this story won't make sense

Can you please tell me why is he hiding the truth from his sister and the rest of the family He too is very apt in covering up the truth oh i forgot this is ASR he does not lie merely hide the truth

She should be bloody happy now with all that has happened for in spite and despite all her sins her Lord is willing to still marry her

She should circumambulate around him intoning mantras begging repentance seek for his forgiveness seek  and find way to redeem herself for this saint she is about to be have the honor of having his name bestowed upon her

Fan me quick am about to faint

Well Said...You have nailed it perfectly :) 
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edella17

Well Said...You have nailed it perfectly :) 

For u both u completely misunderstood my post and plz stop bashing. This post is for disscussion.
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

my dear hiruni🤗
loved your answer...completely agree with you

so u still roam in forum. gud to know.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry girls the like button is not working...😡
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just luvd ur post yaar!!!!!!!well written...
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

sorry girls the like button is not working...😡

I have reported my own post coz I don't bashing which ppl have started now. I request u to do the same. Thnx.