Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i totally get ur point. people are so sexist. i have never liked differentiating between girls and boys. both have good and bad points. i don't understand why people enjoy this torture all the females in desi drama act? y do they want justice for the female character rather than wanting to see the female character fight for her self respect ?why do they want to asr to bend down to khushi rather than see khushi rise to meet him head to toe? as a girl myself, i have never liked the character khushi. i would have rather seen her deal with asr as sanaya. do you really think that being self sacrificing is the only way to deal with this situation?

on the other hand, if people truely understand the character sketches and stop for one second and place themselves in each characters shoes, think about what they have seen or heard and forget what they, as audiences have seen, they will find some logic in their actions. the actions maynot be correct, but their reactions are logical.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

I just ask you one thing...why Arnav, nt just once asked Khushi about the truth after confronting Snake that fateful night!

Dear TM plz elaborate wat you want in Khushi! she has forgiven Arnav, even w/o apology...she did every thing to plz him n his damn family...wat else you want! Doesnt that gal deserve to be happy! Yes I do hate scapegoat n doormat things! But doestnt she deserves the well deserved dignity that a woman should get!

I don't want nethg yaar but there are few who want. Chk dis, there was nothg as such to get such reply but she is making a pt of Khushi scapegoat, doormat.  U know i njoy and always make positive posts.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3175865?pn=7
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaituv

Sorry , Have to disagree with u completely!

If Kushi not disclosing the truth abt Shyam is wrong then Asr did the same , he could have disclosed it his Di , but he to choosed to remain calm even after knowing that shyam wants to kill Anjali( according to u, But I don't think Asr is that Dumb yet) to protect her n her Baby. Kushi did try to disclose the truth too right? U too know why she didn't! 
   Why didn't he ask her the truth before marrying? He blindly believed Shyam than the gal he claims to love!
Ya , I saw how restless he is on the night he throwed her to the pool side to sleep, but I also rem how he comfortably slept on the bed for the rest of the month leaving her at the pool side!
I also rem how dumb he was not believing in Kushi when she explained how Shyam cheated her n her family .
I didn't understand one thing one way ur saying he is not wrong n saying he said sorry everytime he did a mistake! He himself agreed he did a biggest mistake in his life by forcing Kushi to marriage! Don't know what made u to make this post now? I never saw u making a post on Kushi , this is the first time I saw!
        Though I disagree with ur post but  I 'm shocked how some ppl r happy abt Anjali loosing the baby n some went over board n said she deserves it? Really? Do they really know how it feels for a women to loose the baby, though indirectly she is the reason for this , a women in me felt sorry for her , a mother in me mad sad for her!

I really understand ur point. Ppl are just getting the last line of mine and the title. have u read my whole post. I said "EQUAL".

For me no one is superior. they are standing at par and moved with the realtionship. but how come few of our members hasn't.

chk dis.

rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

oh u r comparing anjali with khushi?SHOCKED...for me anjali is 100 times better than ASR and khushi is 200 times better than anjali..

Dat's bashing wasim. I never compared, I said "Equal"
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sampin

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">I'll be honest..a HUGE part of this forum cannot see beyond Khushi...If you love and respect Khushi..you are a proud feminist..while loving ASR makes you a silly drooler...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Even on a day that one woman lost her baby..the forum was busy predicting the future of the other woman..based on certain assumptions...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#330099">Feminism is a good thing..not hypocrisy!!</font>

<font color="#330099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS:Yes..I am a girl and I support Khushi as much as I do ASR...So if that makes me a drooling feminist..then I'm proud to be one!!</font>

asr was @fault...i love nd started watching show only for arnav...but wat i saw was humiliation of khushi without any single mistake of hers...even court gives accused a chance to speak for themselves...but wat did arnav do??? An intense redemption track was needef but cvs didnt give us one...ok...no problem...khushi s happy days of dream marriage r being spoiled or side lined for some one else...i jst hate it...wat ever the reason may be...let her be happy for sometime...then u can start frm where u stopped...nd talking abt other woman...we didnt feel her pain bcs...it was all forced n fake...even if they wanted to kill baby y adopting such a cruel scenario...walking through glass pieces..getting shoke...n even fall frm stares...y???to increase the effect of feeling?that too on background of mehendi dance??i lost my child @ 2 mnth of pregnancy...i know how it feels...i have tears while typing this but...i didnt feel a thing for anji??? y ?? If cvs fail to reach me who has been in a similar situation i believe they failed misarably in it
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnal

Wow, what an excellent reply to this post. I bow my head down to you. You seem like a very positive person, unlike the person who started this post. So much negativity...

Me and negative...haha joke of the yr😆

Even rimu will not agree with u😆
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rushshri

I never complaint. This shows u never read my posts. Plz chk my previous posts I am the one who make most positive posts. Its not me who is standing and complaining it's other who are doing and too in a post where there was no room for it.

chk dis.

i read ... But truly cant belive people can be so harsh in real ... ASR is an imaginary char but people feel khushi at fault ... Just dishustin truly unbelivable
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit4601

i read ... But truly cant belive people can be so harsh in real ... ASR is an imaginary char but people feel khushi at fault ... Just dishustin truly unbelivable

if ppl can hate ASR then y not khushi.

Yaar i really don't hate her but if this continues I am afraid I will. and that is wat i said.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

what utter balderdash and obviously written with a blinkered vision and one eye solely focused on just one character and err sorry to burst your bubble of delusion you already hate KKG lock stock and barrel

Guess you and I have been seeing different versions of IPKKND hmm let me see she tried telling the truth to him but realized he was indifferent to her and moving on with his life where there was no place for her as such

she thought about the sibling relationship and took the prudent decision of not telling him based on oh let me see now the fact that he was about to get engaged and marry another woman and there were no feelings on the surface as such but she must be punished for not daring to confide in ASR who would never have believed her anyway  and may have ended up creating such an ugly scene leading to shyam covering his true intentions Any one with half a brain would have seen the reasoning

She  tried telling the sister who threw a hissy fit when her mangalsutra got cut which even a atheist nonbeliever would have been terrified by Anjalis OTT reaction and would have fled from the spot At least she stayed back and gave her strength

Don't base your judgment on the current track but look clearly and without prejudice into the past and the answer is clear He never showed any feelings then and she hid all her feelings then Both were on different life paths end of story

When he started to develop feeling he still had no compunctions in forcing to live with him under the sham guise of a sindoor and mangalsutra without asking a so much as a by your leave or her side of the story so expecting him to behave and take it rather well  when she told him the truth is a bit far fetched on any one's side

Anybody with half a brain would stop and confront if he/ she witnessed a scene like that and forced a confrontation over what is happening instead of skulking away like a silly coward He never had the guts or gumption to confront but only bullied the one he knew he could get away with strong arm tactics and that was her

The day he dumped her  by the swimming pool to sleep whilst allowing his so called cheating brother in law the luxury and comfort of sleeping next to his sister was the day I lost my respect and liking for this character I don't care about his restlessness in which case he should have slept on the floor

Sometimes I wonder how much women are quickly ready to rubber stamp and  tolerate abusive relationships if a man is good looking and rich some rather unflattering terms come to my mind but will restrict myself to just feeling disgusted

The swami track was her way to get out of this sick relationship and the truth out of him I I thoroughly enjoyed this desi version of how to lose a guy in 10 days and found that song so apt

If we were to start keeping scores then KKG will come out the loser as he has done quite a bit of financial emotional physical verbal and spiritual damage to her

oops forgot most folks see only scenes of one character so this story won't make sense

Can you please tell me why is he hiding the truth from his sister and the rest of the family He too is very apt in covering up the truth oh i forgot this is ASR he does not lie merely hide the truth

She should be bloody happy now with all that has happened for in spite and despite all her sins her Lord is willing to still marry her

She should circumambulate around him intoning mantras begging repentance seek for his forgiveness seek  and find way to redeem herself for this saint she is about to be have the honor of having his name bestowed upon her

Fan me quick am about to faint
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rushshri

I don't want nethg yaar but there are few who want. Chk dis, there was nothg as such to get such reply but she is making a pt of Khushi scapegoat, doormat.  U know i njoy and always make positive posts.

yeah I know you always make positive posts...thats why this post surprised as well as annoyed me...even I dont want her to be shown as a bechari...the reason being watever, bt I want her to be strong, which was truly khushi...bt that doesnt mean I shud hate her if she is like that!