Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

If ppl can hate Anjali, a woman who has just lost her child then why I can't I tell somethg abt other woman.

Moreover I have not started hating her yet but ur logical stagnancy is really the thg which irritates me. Khushi is,a lovable character but the way u ppl r portraying her a typical bahu types, enough of that.

Show has moved on and its high time we all should.

N plz don't tell what woman is and does. I am 35 and I know wat is the meaning of dignity. This side is a mother not a teenager.

u can hate her,, i already said... n if ppl r hating anjali... thn what is khushi's fault here... n its not our logical stagnancy,,, we asked for redemption,, not khushi.. whom u r blaming so much,,,
n to whtever xtent this show cn go on,,,, we d audience will nvr forget the hatred which khushi went thru,,, evn today also...

n i m also not a teenager,, i m a 23 year old working woman.. ready to get married,,,,
n if u have read rima's post,, KHUSHI IS STILL D WINNER,,, thts all
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just ask you one thing...why Arnav, nt just once asked Khushi about the truth after confronting Snake that fateful night!

Dear TM plz elaborate wat you want in Khushi! she has forgiven Arnav, even w/o apology...she did every thing to plz him n his damn family...wat else you want! Doesnt that gal deserve to be happy! Yes I do hate scapegoat n doormat things! But doestnt she deserves the well deserved dignity that a woman should get!
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

If ppl can hate Anjali, a woman who has just lost her child then why I can't I tell somethg abt other woman.

Moreover I have not started hating her yet but ur logical stagnancy is really the thg which irritates me. Khushi is,a lovable character but the way u ppl r portraying her a typical bahu types, enough of that.

Show has moved on and its high time we all should.

N plz don't tell what woman is and does. I am 35 and I know wat is the meaning of dignity. This side is a mother not a teenager.

oh u r comparing anjali with khushi?SHOCKED...for me anjali is 100 times better than ASR and khushi is 200 times better than anjali..
Arnal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

Really?

Who asked arnav to not ask khushi what he saw in the terrace scene?
Who asked him to believe shyam and not the woman he loved?
who asked him to not give her a small mat or bedsheet to sleep in the rooom?
Who asked him to call her characterless even after she told him the truth?
Who asked him not to believe her even when she chased him to the airport?
Who asked him to not check with Guptas after she told him about Shyam?
Who asked him to not use his famous brains?
Who asked him to threatent Khushi time and again?
If you can answer those you will get the other answers

Wow, what an excellent reply to this post. I bow my head down to you. You seem like a very positive person, unlike the person who started this post. So much negativity...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u rashmi..both of them are equally responsible for problems..

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them"

I am saying this beacsue few episodes back asr went  in night to kkg's house and apologized for what all he had done ih his life and felt sorry for what all kkg had to go thro...given the take what asr was ruthless money minded businessman who did nt believe in god and love ..did everything with his brain and nt by heart..nw if u see he has changed and has been like a wall of support for kkg...let us have patience and i m sure kkg will play a major role in asr's life in the coming period...
Edited by mepobaa - 11 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

Based on this post, you already seem to hate her enough.

Nah!!! Not yet bcoz arhibis not complete widout "hi" and sarun not complete "sa".

My prob is not character, my prob is characyers has moved ahead with deep love for each other but few forum members are still standing on the first epi. Still scapegoat, doormat etc.
woundedsoul thumbnail
"CHARACTERLESS" Word enough to HATE great and GOD ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am getting this bad taste from past 1 yr. No prob if u hate my post. Even I don't like it much. It's my first negative post but wat I said i'll still stick to it. She is not a scapegoat, doormat n all that blah blsh. Too much of sympathy irritates me. How come only khushi is correct and no other character???? The show is Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon??? a show with 2 leads in love. I think the chatacters have move ahead but not we. N that is wat I want to discuss.

really i m not getting ur point,ur annoyed that khushi is getting too much sympathy,but who is giving that the audience right???and ur upset coz the oh so angelic anjali is not getting it despite hogging the limelight for more then 2 weeks nw,so whose fault is that,khushi's???
And now what is ur problem with khushi,she has forgiven asr even without saying sorry,she has moved on and was looking forward to her new life with her LG but then the tragedy had to happen,so r u implying that this tragedy is also becoz of khushi!!!!!!
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree with you.
I am a massive fan of Arnav's character, but here I don't agree with you fully.
Actually I am quite sad after reading this post😭

woundedsoul thumbnail
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for miscarriage"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will called off marriage"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for garima's past"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for his mom's death"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for shyam's return in rm"