I am afraid I'll hate khushi if...

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Why khushi is always considered as scapegoat or doormat in forum????

Agreed that Arnav gave her lot of pain but tell me was he happy in doing that??? It is always said he forcefully married. If khushi wud hv told him the truth of shyam will still be the same scenario. Why khushi hasn't told Arnav the real face of shyam???? The answer is she was sacrificing. Who asked her to sacrifice???? Why was Arnav forced for 6 mnths contract marriage??? Bcoz he didn't knew nethg before that night and to save his di and the baby he had to forcefully marry khushi otherwise shyam was upto killing Anjali. If u remember "ab humare beech sirf ek rukawat hai, Rani Sahiba".

Then telling her to sleep at poolside. Who wants to sleep with the person who beteayed his love and was in affair with di's husband???? Khushi was in pain...correct. But was Arnav happy???? Do u all remember the restlessness which Arnav went through. They are two different characters and was reacting in accordance with their characters. If u can't imagine khushi to react like ASR so even ASR cannot be turned as Khushi.

Khushi has done swami act, GH act, killing him with knife...there are many which I can also write here to increase the number but that's not my intention.

Arnav has done so many thgs to say her sorry. Helped her evrytime even say sorry from heart but still khushi a scapegoat, a doormat. Is this the way u fans maintain the dignity of a fiction character whom u all love so much???

I am not taking nebody's side. I love the leads from the core of my heart. I will always watch IPKKND even if this forum has zero members.

Enough of this scapegoat, doormat, redemption thg. The show has moved ahead with the next phase of relationship of love - understanding n standing together in all thick n thins. We better come out of our logical stagnancy and njoy their new love.

P.S - Sometime this thg irritates so much that I feel like hating khushi, I am afraid soon I will be if this thg won't stop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

I get u wanna say, but this time i cant agree wid u!

Coz u know, he is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA and he is hamesha right. Shatir dimaagh... Ye sab kahan reh gea tha? 

Its not excuse to say, he is like that! 

And khushi, of course she did her antics, but she never harmed anyone... Kuch to karna tha, before getting paagal...

I know she forgave him, phir bhi he apologized. But its not the first time he did this, so nothing great about that, for me! 

Ok now where the track is heading, no redemption or so needed... 

Khushi gave him a new life, a new way of living, he could never imagine for himself. 

And when u say, he stands always by khushi, its coz she has to face all this shit bcoz of HIM! 

As asr said right, all her troubles she got came from him... Before he came she was leading a calm live...
Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 11 years ago
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 post dear...👏 agree wid u...👍🏼
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ok..after knowing everything about shyam he said her "u r biggest mistake of my life"...epi 295...what about this?

Uff this forum..if arnav will kill khushi firbhi "NO ITS NOT HIS FAULT ITS ASR STYLE".
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for miscarriage"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will called off marriage"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for garima's past"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for his mom's death"
I m afraid i will hate khushi if "arnav will blame her for shyam's return in rm"
Edited by _WASIM_ - 11 years ago
gheeshakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Based on this post, you already seem to hate her enough.
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with you post.. :) I really dont understand people wanting the redemption track now. everything is settled and even. Khushi is not exactly Gopi Vahu and i am very glad about that. Enough of the scapegoat calling.

Disclaimer: I love the both equally and its always been ArHi for me not Arnav and Khushi :)
Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Really?

Who asked arnav to not ask khushi what he saw in the terrace scene?
Who asked him to believe shyam and not the woman he loved?
who asked him to not give her a small mat or bedsheet to sleep in the rooom?
Who asked him to call her characterless even after she told him the truth?
Who asked him not to believe her even when she chased him to the airport?
Who asked him to not check with Guptas after she told him about Shyam?
Who asked him to not use his famous brains?
Who asked him to threatent Khushi time and again?
If you can answer those you will get the other answers
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just like ur afraid u'll start hating Khushi at the terms : scapegoat & punching bag - same here the way u have justified ASR ppl who support Khushi including me might hate him too.

Ur justifications is way beyond logic.

Ur title & post both are evident ur on ASR's side there is no two ways about it.

Ur posts are always irritating but this one was the cherry on the top.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll be honest..a HUGE part of this forum cannot see beyond Khushi...If you love and respect Khushi..you are a proud feminist..while loving ASR makes you a silly drooler...

Even on a day that one woman lost her baby..the forum was busy predicting the future of the other woman..based on  certain assumptions...

Feminism is a good thing..not hypocrisy!!

PS:Yes..I am a girl and I support Khushi as much as I do ASR...So if that makes me a drooling feminist..then I'm proud to be one!!

Arnal thumbnail

Wow, if you even show a bit of hate towards Khushi, vast majority of people will start hating your posts and forum. Whether you like if or not, EVERYBODY loves Khushi. Period. No-one can ever hate her, what ever she does. If I were you, I would be careful of what you post about Khushi, as people are very very emotionally connected to her and will not stand any form of your negativity towards her. I hope you just made this post to get some negative attention...