Safi123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Karan's new show   Smile

It's 'Qubool Hai' for Karan Singh Grover

By TellychakkarTeam 3 Sep 2012 - 12:47
Print Download Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti

Karan Singh Grover, the cool dude of Dill Mill Gayye returned to the small screen recently with Star Plus' Teri Meri Love Stories alongside Anita Hassnandani. But now, the countdown has begun for his comeback to television in a fiction show.

As we all know, Karan Singh Grover will be playing the lead potagonist in 4 Lions Films' upcoming show for Zee TV which will be a family drama based in a Muslim backdrop. Tellychakkar.com has earlier reported that Tej Sapru, Alka Kaushal, Vaquar Sheikh, Harsh Vashishth play pivotal roles in the show.

We now give our readers the final title of the show, and of course the name of the girl to be paired opposite Karan Singh Grover.

The title for this upcoming show is 'Qubool Hai'. Surbhi Jyoti who is a popular name in Punjabi movies will be making her television debut with this show, and will be playing the female protagonist.

When contacted, Producer Gul Khan confirmed to Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, we are making Qubool Hai for Zee TV. Karan Singh Grover and new face Surbhi Jyoti will play the leads."

We sent a text message to Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV but did not get any reply.

Qubool Hai is slated to go on floors very soon.

Edited by Safi123 - 03 September 2012 at 1:35am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenian4everkashriaArmaan_Forevershalinisursonalibaral_Vikram_cmaakajen-gitz-day_lilyRedrose21..nisaluvrk..llMinHollRogue...anju011illa8Jennyholic.an_k.vrshn.roseflower_07annanyaksgianSammaraxxTheUniquemedha16MistyDawn-Shormi-ProngsPadsMoonyrahmona_pakswesamadesGroverAddictMedha..annihilation.Jyo_KsgSleepingBeauty.HotMessswashbuckling_Oishi_abditory.sjain

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
OMGGG my life is back...!!!!!

i would feel alive again...

welcome back my [email protected]@@...!!!! :D
Aartiksgian Newbie
Aartiksgian
Aartiksgian

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
He is coming back Smile My Love is coming back Heart
can't share my happiness...
Thank u sooo much for coming back KSG Smile
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Omg!! I am sooo excited to see him back on tv!! Wonder how is chemistry would be with the new face. *fingers crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abditory.

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashriaRedrose21

Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
TOI Article Big smile

Karan Singh Grover in Zee's Qubool Hai!

Karan Singh Grover makes his comeback to fiction with 4 Lions Films' upcoming show Qubool Hai on Zee TV.

As the main lead, Karan's character in the show belongs to a Muslim based family from Bhopal and he will star opposite Punjabi actress Surbhi Jyoti, as told to sources. This will mark Surbhi's TV debut. Qubool Hai also has actors like Alka Kaushal, Vaquar Sheikh, Harsh Vashishth and Tej Sapru who have been roped in to play important characters on the show. The shooting for Qubool Hai starts mid September.

Female fans will be extremely happy to see their hearth throb Karan Singh Grover in a new role. Karan was last seen with Anita Hassnandani in Star Plus' Teri Meri Love Stories.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashriacmaakajenRedrose21-Shormi-Jyo_Ksgabditory.

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hearing da news i feel lyk dancing on my recent fav song disco deewane lol...anyways i'm extremely happy abt dis... i hope evrything goes well & we get 2 hear confirmation 4rm his side also(INSHAALLAH)...yippie!!!party tym...TFS
ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Very Honestly speaking...I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT HIS NEW SHOW FEW DAYS AGO ONLY!!! Smile (around this friday) and i was about to inform u guyyz too!!! but my net wasnt working these days and i was tooo busyyy in home so i couldnt post this gud news to u guyyzzz and i wanted myself to be 1st one to inform this!!!! Ouch
Anyways...here is the article from where i got to knoww this!!Embarrassed

Tellychakkar.com had exclusively reported about 4 Lions Films gearing up for a social drama with Muslim Backdrop for Zee TV.

The show will have names like Karan Singh GroverTej SapruVaqaur Sheikhamongst a few others. The hunt for roping more strong actors to do justice with the character is on.

In this regard, the production house has now roped in Harsh Vasishth, who is known for his negative performances. He will once again don a negative avatar for this yet-to-be-titled show.

Harsh will play a grey-shaded brother-in-law to the female lead.

When we contacted Harsh, he stated, "I have met the production house only once and have no idea about the show."

Keep reading this space to know more updates!!!

Edited by shahidamritafan - 03 September 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg

Go to top