Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abayance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I too think ye log phir se Arnav angry on Khushi dikhayenge..that's almost confirmed from Khushboo's spoiler... The last time he said that(why did I meet you in the first place?) after the kidnapping track it was so hurtful... Not again please... Aisa faltu lover kisko chahiye???

exactly 🤣
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for d hints.
Hoping 4 d best
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am scared to decode this one...the only solace in this is...

"picture abhi baaki hai..."...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh God,m feeling mmm more scared now!
lets see what happens!

thnx 4 hints!
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thanks khushboo trying to solve
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first paragraph is for anjali,second paragraph is for arnav and third is for khushi 
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Arnav does not vent out his anger on Khushi. Its sound foolish if he does that. In the whole world he finds only Khushi to be angry on?
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the hints or spoilers dont matter any more...please pass the following to the PH ...this is not for you but for the PH...nothing new that you dont know...!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are just hating what you have done to the show...i have personally messaged to convey appreciation when the episodes were great but now they are downright meaningless and stupid and repelling...

anjali 's character is the dumbest i have ever seen...she has been shown as a brainless parasite who doesnt even know how to keep away from danger when it is before the eyes..like the glass...so no wonder she could not sense or understand Shyam ...in the 21st century, it is highly repulsive to show a person, especially a woman to be so dumb and brainless...even a child will not go ahead on getting hurt...and please dont tell that she loves Shyam sooo much..thats just as stupid as a person can get...

Such a serious topic of miscarriage has been introduced for what, just to somehow give show time to Abhaas? 

The serial is regressive and repulsive ...while we were waiting for a joyful remarriage...the PH has just squashed the joy of the audience with this track...Anjali deserves all the pain for being unfaithful to her brother who thinks she is his world...Shyam is revelling in victory and Arnav is being a love sick puppy just dishing out dialogs to Dadi and not keeping a tab on his brother in law...is this the shatir dimag who manipulated his chacha...wont he even wonder what Shyam is up to? 

All characters are going in to the drain and the dialogs are just getting contrived...no casual talks between Payal and anyone... the attitude of Mami changes every day...lousy story and script...and above all pathetic attitude of the PH ...

This serial which had a magic factor has lost its even feel good factor. I know it is my choice to see. But as you can see, everyone will exercise the choice and the TRP will show you the truth. 

Instead of flattering evil, try promoting good and truth for a change and you will understand what people like to see. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IronyDied thumbnail
first one is for us viewers.. we see only grey clouds in the show now.. second para is again for us.. we are defo frustrated and angry! third para is again for us.. we want happiness but not ending.. and the fourth para is also for us.. and i dont need to tell why.. whenever we try to think its going fine something or the other happens.. so your hints described US!
thank you for the hints :)
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I think this week and next week we a=will only see pain