India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...3rd sep (Page 17)

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
yaar i am so confused..my brain is in vacation..so cant decode it..LOL thanks alot...Hug

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think this means that Arnav will lash out at Khushi as well! He is in PAIN and is angry at the situation! He feels like he can do nothing!</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">"The Heart" that gets hurt will be Khushi! I dont expect any better from ASR anyway! He always VENTS at the wrong person! (IF he knew what his sister has been doing, then he will know who is to blame! POOJALI and STOPWA who took the Snake back into the house, when HE kicked him out!)!! First time, when he found out about Shyam, he PUNISHED Khushi and Shyam got away SCOTT FREE! This time he will AGAIN punish Khushi and MRS SNAKE will get away SCOTT FREE!</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ASR thought he SAVED his sister, but his sister went back and got caught in the villain's web! But as usual he will think it is ALL Khushi's fault, and it's because he was busy with his "Function" that this happend! Of course THEN the person to blame is KHUSHI, coz she wanted all the 'Rituals" to be performed!</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dont even think the wedding will happen now! I also think the 2ND TIDAL wave is Garima's truth and the PAST! This will seperate ARSHI for sure!!!</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let Anrav live with his POOJALI sister and SNAKE jija for the rest of his life! Khushi should find a man who puts her FIRST, not blames her for the MISTAKES of his pervert JIJA and Pathetic SISTER!Angry</font>
<strong><font color="#0000cc" size="2" face="Verdana">MAYBE this is CV's grand plan to "RE-Introduce" the redemption track we were promised! But HOW MANY times, does someone forgive a person's mistakes?? IN MY opinion, ASR has run out of chances with Khushi! If he screws up this time, CAN he be redeemed again???</font>
Forget Garima , Arnav should not be given another chance for redemption if and when he lashes out at Khushi for that irritating Anjali.
Btw having said that another week of Poojalis torture is about to start shortly. I wonder how WTH is going on here in the name of love story here? Poojali, Poojali and more Poojali.
Now we got another week of Poojali craps to bear. Barun, Sanaya UK trip is a farce. Original lead Anjali won't fetch audience and hence Barun, Sanaya is used by SP and PH to control the damage.
_amna IF-Dazzler
_amna
_amna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Confused
arshi_manan Goldie
arshi_manan
arshi_manan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
first is abt anjali and second is abt arnav taking out his anger on khushi.
arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopikaaji

y all r worried about ASR 's anger???? even if he poured that to khushi for not her fault...

if she can see him through his flaws and feel his love to core then she can take his anger...
other thing he sees her as his thats y ...he take all his emotions on her ..now she knows him inside outside ...its his haq..remember his mom 's letter...only she can handle her and he gives that haq only to her...thats it

yes well said. Ithink she will feel bad but will understand him and yes even i got reminded of his mom;s letter..
Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hey dear thanks for the hint, Pehli baar pada tho easy laga magar second time confuse heheheheh
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

yaar i am so confused..my brain is in vacation..so cant decode it..LOL thanks alot...Hug

its ok...i guess ur brain will come after 8 pm...try to convince him to stay with u...WinkLOL
sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
TFS KHUSHBOO!
i m def waiting for todays epi!
today we will get know what is the exact approch of everybody towards the whole sceniaro!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index