India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...3rd sep (Page 15)

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
y all r worried about ASR 's anger???? even if he poured that to khushi for not her fault...

if she can see him through his flaws and feel his love to core then she can take his anger...
other thing he sees her as his thats y ...he take all his emotions on her ..now she knows him inside outside ...its his haq..remember his mom 's letter...only she can handle her and he gives that haq only to her...thats it

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reema.gcpatra

Kya phark padta hai we know sad thing hi dikhayenge baat ko ghumake likho ya straight. No hope for anything good
don't lose your hope
ups and down  are any where happen in this world
lets hope for good
crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
First hint refers to Anjali, second, Arnav, third, Khushi & last, the Garima truth coming out!!!! My Opinion!
ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopikaaji

y all r worried about ASR 's anger???? even if he poured that to khushi for not her fault...

if she can see him through his flaws and feel his love to core then she can take his anger...
other thing he sees her as his thats y ...he take all his emotions on her ..now she knows him inside outside ...its his haq..remember his mom 's letter...only she can handle her and he gives that haq only to her...thats it

great. positive thinking.
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Tks khusbooth!

1st one is obviuosly anjali.
Anjali and tears go hand in hand

2nd would be arnav, turning into asr mode.
I hope he doesn't direct those anger at
kushi or else..

3rd would be kushi.
Poor girl! When will she ever get her happiness!!

Angry
reema.gcpatra Senior Member
reema.gcpatra
reema.gcpatra

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by reema.gcpatra

Kya phark padta hai we know sad thing hi dikhayenge baat ko ghumake likho ya straight. No hope for anything good

never leave ur hope...
waise bhi this is serial not a reality

Hmm rightSmile
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think this means that Arnav will lash out at Khushi as well! He is in PAIN and is angry at the situation! He feels like he can do nothing!

"The Heart" that gets hurt will be Khushi! I dont expect any better from ASR anyway! He always VENTS at the wrong person! (IF he knew what his sister has been doing, then he will know who is to blame! POOJALI and STOPWA who took the Snake back into the house, when HE kicked him out!)!! First time, when he found out about Shyam, he PUNISHED Khushi and Shyam got away SCOTT FREE! This time he will AGAIN punish Khushi and MRS SNAKE will get away SCOTT FREE!

ASR thought he SAVED his sister, but his sister went back and got caught in the villain's web! But as usual he will think it is ALL Khushi's fault, and it's because he was busy with his "Function" that this happend! Of course THEN the person to blame is KHUSHI, coz she wanted all the 'Rituals" to be performed!

I dont even think the wedding will happen now! I also think the 2ND TIDAL wave is Garima's truth and the PAST! This will seperate ARSHI for sure!!!

Let Anrav live with his POOJALI sister and SNAKE jija for the rest of his life! Khushi should find a man who puts her FIRST, not blames her for the MISTAKES of his pervert JIJA and Pathetic SISTER!Angry

MAYBE this is CV's grand plan to "RE-Introduce" the redemption track we were promised! But HOW MANY times, does someone forgive a person's mistakes?? IN MY opinion, ASR has run out of chances with Khushi! If he screws up this time, CAN he be redeemed again???

Very fine answer, let him bring shyam back to his sister and live happily with them. It will be easy for the CVs to make stories then between them, khushi will also get some respite from all these useless guys. I am so agitated regarding the show and its twists.  Sorry if anybody got hurt, but cannot hold it back with me. There is a limit for everything. Just teasing the viewers as if we are sitting without any job here (we are responsible for our state, I think). It is our fault that we are passionate, as said it is not a reality just a show.
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hi khushboo, firstly, thanks for your hints. You take out time for this...it is really commendable.
So many discussions in this post. Just wanted to tell you one thing. Nobody hates parallel characters. Infact, I personally,like the character of Anjali, Akash, Payal and even Mamiji. Don't mind at all if they get screen space. Smile
What bothers me is that, evil is always succeeding and good is always losing out. Shyam has succeeded to handicap Khushi's father, he has succeeded to create a misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi (though that has been cleared, but after a long time) and now he has succeeded in killing his unborn child. We as audience want evil to be punished...and now it's been almost one year. It's high time that he should be exposed, otherwise the essence of IPKKND shall be diluted. Probably we as audience can be stretched with this negativity for another 1 month but not beyond.
A rubber band can be stretched to a limit, beyond which it breaks of. Same holds true for the portrayal of negativity. We see too much of negativity in our real life. If we expect some positivity in this serial after watch so many months of negativity are we very wrong in our demands?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaraHeer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index