India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi...3rd sep (Page 14)

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I think the hints or spoilers dont matter any more...please pass the following to the PH ...this is not for you but for the PH...nothing new that you dont know...!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are just hating what you have done to the show...i have personally messaged to convey appreciation when the episodes were great but now they are downright meaningless and stupid and repelling...

anjali 's character is the dumbest i have ever seen...she has been shown as a brainless parasite who doesnt even know how to keep away from danger when it is before the eyes..like the glass...so no wonder she could not sense or understand Shyam ...in the 21st century, it is highly repulsive to show a person, especially a woman to be so dumb and brainless...even a child will not go ahead on getting hurt...and please dont tell that she loves Shyam sooo much..thats just as stupid as a person can get...

Such a serious topic of miscarriage has been introduced for what, just to somehow give show time to Abhaas? 

The serial is regressive and repulsive ...while we were waiting for a joyful remarriage...the PH has just squashed the joy of the audience with this track...Anjali deserves all the pain for being unfaithful to her brother who thinks she is his world...Shyam is revelling in victory and Arnav is being a love sick puppy just dishing out dialogs to Dadi and not keeping a tab on his brother in law...is this the shatir dimag who manipulated his chacha...wont he even wonder what Shyam is up to? 

All characters are going in to the drain and the dialogs are just getting contrived...no casual talks between Payal and anyone... the attitude of Mami changes every day...lousy story and script...and above all pathetic attitude of the PH ...

This serial which had a magic factor has lost its even feel good factor. I know it is my choice to see. But as you can see, everyone will exercise the choice and the TRP will show you the truth. 

Instead of flattering evil, try promoting good and truth for a change and you will understand what people like to see. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
first one is for us viewers.. we see only grey clouds in the show now.. second para is again for us.. we are defo frustrated and angry! third para is again for us.. we want happiness but not ending.. and the fourth para is also for us.. and i dont need to tell why.. whenever we try to think its going fine something or the other happens.. so your hints described US!
thank you for the hints :)
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I think this week and next week we a=will only see pain
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Originally posted by meeyaa

I think the hints or spoilers dont matter any more...please pass the following to the PH ...this is not for you but for the PH...nothing new that you dont know...!

well dear if u dnt want my hint u can simple ignore it...coz i post my hint for those who want it...
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

First para could be about both Arnav/Anjali
Second is definitely arnav
3rd is about anjali
As a fan hoping for something good but preparing myself for something worst
reema.gcpatra Senior Member
reema.gcpatra
reema.gcpatra

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Kya phark padta hai we know sad thing hi dikhayenge baat ko ghumake likho ya straight. No hope for anything good
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumeeta

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by kirannaaaz

remmarige ko break lag gaya khushboo dear LOL

itne ache ache romantic moments ke baad...itne sare rasam ke KITKAT BREAK BANTA HAI...WinkLOL
Well!! Payal-Akaash wedding mein to koi KITKAT break nahi aaya tha.LOL.and the track steched for more than 60 episodes I guess all happy things...jab leads ki baari aaye to Break????
Thats not fair...Shocked

every thing is fair...wo kya hai na...love n war is meant to be with fair n lovely cream...add mai dikhe kuch...n reality mai kuch or...
akash n payal wasnt main lead...waise unki shadi mai show ka biggest twist aaya tha...remember...arshi's marriage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxChanga_Jixx

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reema.gcpatra

Kya phark padta hai we know sad thing hi dikhayenge baat ko ghumake likho ya straight. No hope for anything good

never leave ur hope...
waise bhi this is serial not a reality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxChanga_Jixx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index