Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithyaramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the first clue is about Anjali, how she is totally shattered in her life...Rhonda dhona...
The second clue is about Arnav how he will try to get into ASR mode and Kushi trying to console him and bring him back to Arnav mode...pouring his heart out..
The third clue is about Kushi wanting to postpone the wedding date and Arnav is not interested in that...waiting is not a solution..
Final clue is I think things will seem a little calm down and Shyam in the hospital and again Arnav Shyam face off..high point in drama...

I really don't think Garima past is going to be shown this week or even next week...our next week ME will be about shyam's re entry in RM...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tfs
hpe evrythng gud hapns :))
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the hint khush.. from all the para, I understand that it is going to be full n full of pain for everyone.. 

1st para- anjali's pain.. bcos she is the one, who always cries.. for her, that's no more an option..
2nd para- arnav n his anger. as usual, on khushi may be 
3rd para- this could be anjali again.. or could be khushi too
4th para-- this could be related to the next storm that is to attack RM. may  be the disclosure of shyam-dadi tie-up?  or past? 

khush, u don't need to tell at all.. nothing is happening according to our predictions or our excitement.. whatever they show, we don't have any choice other than watching it. anyways, will watch the show however it is.. may be, ur last line picture abhi bakhi hai, gives tiny hope.. lets see. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by divvk - 11 years ago
tptwi thumbnail
Thank you so much!

First of all, Im pretty sure that in short we wont get what we expect- that is what the last few lines mean. Also the "Picture abhi baki hai" brings positivity. 
During this track we have to remember that patience is key. 
The CVs didn't show arHi's bond getting so darn strong just to break again!

As far as the 4th paragraph goes, I have a different view on it. I think its describing the current situation- kind of like what Arnav was telling dadi. Both Arnav and Khushi and the rest of their families have gone through such hard times and finally everyone was becoming happy but then this disaster happened. 

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
So that means another impending doom is left to occur in their lives. Just as they start putting the pieces back together - the past will be revealed to shatter everyone again. 
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ANSWD
The first part was for anjali which came true... her pain was shown at the very beginning of the episode...
the anger which was directed to himself was arnavs... he blamed himself for everything... his anger was at himself, at the situation... u said he would vent out at a heart.but that had a question mark.so i guess u left an open end for us... 
the next two are for tomorrow...
i think  arnav and khushi are waiting for anjai to recover.. or may be khushi waiting till arnav pulls himself together and visits anjali.
the tidal wave is shyam. arnav shyam face off. He thought everything was calm and he would visit anjali but another storm is waiting, and that was shyam.
thanks khushboo

Edited by aashti - 11 years ago
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😕

Originally posted by: khushboorath

it will make...wait n watch...

No i a mean i aint able to understand its meaning ðŸ˜•
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aashti

ANSWD
The first part was for anjali which came true... her pain was shown at the very beginning of the episode...
the anger which was directed to himself was arnavs... he blamed himself for everything... his anger was at himself, at the situation... u said he would vent out at a heart.but that had a question mark.so i guess u left an open end for us... 
the next two are for tomorrow...
i think  arnav and khushi are waiting for anjai to recover.. or may be khushi waiting till arnav pulls himself together and visits anjali.
the tidal wave is shyam. arnav shyam face off. He thought everything was calm and he would visit anjali but another storm is waiting, and that was shyam.
thanks khushboo

wow...somebody did my work...u decode it bt half...waiting part is also over...
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushboorath

wow...somebody did my work...u decode it bt half...waiting part is also over...

dHi khushboo but dear i want ur decoding yaaar ,,,
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is tough 😆i really dnt kw what will happen bt i have this strong feeling that the baby is safe..baby is with shyaam may be..he took the baby away..pata nahi galat hosakta hai..lets see😃