Originally posted by: khushboorath

never leave ur hope...
waise bhi this is serial not a reality

Hmm right😊
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think this means that Arnav will lash out at Khushi as well! He is in PAIN and is angry at the situation! He feels like he can do nothing!

"The Heart" that gets hurt will be Khushi! I dont expect any better from ASR anyway! He always VENTS at the wrong person! (IF he knew what his sister has been doing, then he will know who is to blame! POOJALI and STOPWA who took the Snake back into the house, when HE kicked him out!)!! First time, when he found out about Shyam, he PUNISHED Khushi and Shyam got away SCOTT FREE! This time he will AGAIN punish Khushi and MRS SNAKE will get away SCOTT FREE!

ASR thought he SAVED his sister, but his sister went back and got caught in the villain's web! But as usual he will think it is ALL Khushi's fault, and it's because he was busy with his "Function" that this happend! Of course THEN the person to blame is KHUSHI, coz she wanted all the 'Rituals" to be performed!

I dont even think the wedding will happen now! I also think the 2ND TIDAL wave is Garima's truth and the PAST! This will seperate ARSHI for sure!!!

Let Anrav live with his POOJALI sister and SNAKE jija for the rest of his life! Khushi should find a man who puts her FIRST, not blames her for the MISTAKES of his pervert JIJA and Pathetic SISTER!😑

MAYBE this is CV's grand plan to "RE-Introduce" the redemption track we were promised! But HOW MANY times, does someone forgive a person's mistakes?? IN MY opinion, ASR has run out of chances with Khushi! If he screws up this time, CAN he be redeemed again???

Very fine answer, let him bring shyam back to his sister and live happily with them. It will be easy for the CVs to make stories then between them, khushi will also get some respite from all these useless guys. I am so agitated regarding the show and its twists.  Sorry if anybody got hurt, but cannot hold it back with me. There is a limit for everything. Just teasing the viewers as if we are sitting without any job here (we are responsible for our state, I think). It is our fault that we are passionate, as said it is not a reality just a show.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi khushboo, firstly, thanks for your hints. You take out time for this...it is really commendable.
So many discussions in this post. Just wanted to tell you one thing. Nobody hates parallel characters. Infact, I personally,like the character of Anjali, Akash, Payal and even Mamiji. Don't mind at all if they get screen space. πŸ˜Š
What bothers me is that, evil is always succeeding and good is always losing out. Shyam has succeeded to handicap Khushi's father, he has succeeded to create a misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi (though that has been cleared, but after a long time) and now he has succeeded in killing his unborn child. We as audience want evil to be punished...and now it's been almost one year. It's high time that he should be exposed, otherwise the essence of IPKKND shall be diluted. Probably we as audience can be stretched with this negativity for another 1 month but not beyond.
A rubber band can be stretched to a limit, beyond which it breaks of. Same holds true for the portrayal of negativity. We see too much of negativity in our real life. If we expect some positivity in this serial after watch so many months of negativity are we very wrong in our demands?😊
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

Very fine answer, let him bring shyam back to his sister and live happily with them. It will be easy for the CVs to make stories then between them, khushi will also get some respite from all these useless guys. I am so agitated regarding the show and its twists.  Sorry if anybody got hurt, but cannot hold it back with me. There is a limit for everything. Just teasing the viewers as if we are sitting without any job here (we are responsible for our state, I think). It is our fault that we are passionate, as said it is not a reality just a show.

His last nail in the cofin was when he slashed a Khushi , that meeting her was the biggest mistake in his life. Again he does this I will loose all my respect for this character. There is limit for everything. It means Khushi is a mere object to be used according to his moods.
ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi khushboo ...thanx for the hint but i can't figure out anything...i don't want to think negative but i don think i have a choice...i don think arnav and khushi are ever going to live happily together...i was looking forward to seeing some development in their relationship but i don think we are going to get that...feeling really horrible! all we getting is anjali and her stupid husband...if there is a misunderstanding between arshi now its just too much to digest!
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ha here with my guess...

1st para...
Anji and her feelings.
2nd is Arnav. It can be two pours anger on kushi or may get to know sm 1 has played and obviously shyam and not at heart ( kushi) dont want that...
3rd para..
Kushi and her feelings...
Big blow Garima's past... shyam's entry into RM...

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the hint !!!!
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumeeta

Well!! Payal-Akaash wedding mein to koi KITKAT break nahi aaya tha.πŸ˜†.and the track steched for more than 60 episodes I guess all happy things...jab leads ki baari aaye to Break????
Thats not fair...😲

well the CVs are just justifying the name "ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON" when it comes to the leadsπŸ˜†
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnks for ur clues!!
can decode it at the momen...hv to wait n watch as u said!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
yaar i am so confused..my brain is in vacation..so cant decode it..πŸ˜† thanks alot...πŸ€—