khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
res.

Edited!

Am first on your post😃.  
okay so, what i think is the first para is for anjali, has she lost her baby!
And the second para is for arnav.
third i think is for the RM people as they have to bare another pain.
i thinks the fourth is about another storm coming on its way...which will give more pain.

yeah i know, what ever we think or imagine will never ever happen, so its better we don't break our heads thinking what will happen. me toh bindass boss. will just relax and watch what they show!!
Edited by shirley_sarun - 11 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
second para i think is about Arnav & his anger. I think Khushi will be the victim of his anger.

3rd is about Anjali😡

Edited by rainaluvBS - 11 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
First para is for khushi

Second is Arnav

third could be anjali or Arshi both

Fourth i dont want to think negetive at all.

Last line 😕 i dont want to think negetive again.
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks dear
Lets hope for the best 

thanks a ton dear 
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
madhurima.devu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoa khush... Its very difficult to decode ur hint...
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dint get the hint..can u guys share ur opinions what khushbu wanted to say...plz its a request
sizzlingsanaya thumbnail
hi khushboo plz kya tum hindi mein likh kar do gi yeh hint mein thoda confused hogai hu👎🏼
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think this means that Arnav will lash out at Khushi as well! He is in PAIN and is angry at the situation! He feels like he can do nothing!

"The Heart" that gets hurt will be Khushi! I dont expect any better from ASR anyway! He always VENTS at the wrong person! (IF he knew what his sister has been doing, then he will know who is to blame! POOJALI and STOPWA who took the Snake back into the house, when HE kicked him out!)!! First time, when he found out about Shyam, he PUNISHED Khushi and Shyam got away SCOTT FREE! This time he will AGAIN punish Khushi and MRS SNAKE will get away SCOTT FREE!

ASR thought he SAVED his sister, but his sister went back and got caught in the villain's web! But as usual he will think it is ALL Khushi's fault, and it's because he was busy with his "Function" that this happend! Of course THEN the person to blame is KHUSHI, coz she wanted all the 'Rituals" to be performed!

I dont even think the wedding will happen now! I also think the 2ND TIDAL wave is Garima's truth and the PAST! This will seperate ARSHI for sure!!!

Let Anrav live with his POOJALI sister and SNAKE jija for the rest of his life! Khushi should find a man who puts her FIRST, not blames her for the MISTAKES of his pervert JIJA and Pathetic SISTER!😡

MAYBE this is CV's grand plan to "RE-Introduce" the redemption track we were promised! But HOW MANY times, does someone forgive a person's mistakes?? IN MY opinion, ASR has run out of chances with Khushi! If he screws up this time, CAN he be redeemed again???
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
sizzlingsanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanmana

i dint get the hint..can u guys share ur opinions what khushbu wanted to say...plz its a request

me confused 2 dear