Suggestions / Comments

Please allow members to edit their poll options (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

.Heisenberg

.Heisenberg

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh nooo... Dex you are exposed, what you gonna do?? CryCry ... your world has come to an end Cry... there is nothing more to live for Cry ... what you gonna do? Cry ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please allow members to edit their poll options (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Oh nooo... Dex you are exposed, what you gonna do?? CryCry ... your world has come to an end Cry... there is nothing more to live for Cry ... what you gonna do? Cry ROFL

I'm going to go home and "pray" on the behalf of this tormented soul and hope that he gets laid soon.Cry Seriously...his obsession with exposing me is beyond crazy. LOLLOL

Apparently this dufus is sending PMs around to people with the heading "Dexter exposed"...SB just told me...obviously everyone is ignoring this jobless moron. LOL

.Heisenberg

.Heisenberg

.Heisenberg

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila]
I'm going to go home and "pray" on the behalf of this tormented soul and hope that he gets laid soon.Cry Seriously...his obsession with exposing me is beyond crazy. LOLLOL

Apparently this dufus is sending PMs around to people with the heading "Dexter exposed"...SB just told me...obviously everyone is ignoring this jobless moron. LOL
[/QUOTE

ROFL... Dex, don't waste your prayers on this chutiya... he is sending PMs around, but no-one is interested, just last night someone who he sent a PM to told me that they don't give a shit about the tweets... so much for exposition ROFL

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila]

[/QUOTE

ROFL... Dex, don't waste your prayers on this chutiya... he is sending PMs around, but no-one is interested, just last night someone who he sent a PM to told me that they don't give a shit about the tweets... so much for exposition ROFL

Yeah...thankfully members know not to believe newbies with propaganda against an old veteran member. The only people who will buy his exposition are ones that have issues with me. And even then...nobody gives  a shit about past issues. Not only has no one paid any heed to him, he also has failed at getting me off this site. LOLLOL

I'm curious though. How come this person is not posting the date and times of my tweets. Is he trying to make people believe that these are recent tweets and not ones from several months ago?LOLLOL

.Heisenberg

.Heisenberg

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Yeah...thankfully members know not to believe newbies with propaganda against an old veteran member. The only people who will buy his exposition are ones that have issues with me. And even then...nobody gives  a shit about past issues. Not only has no one paid any heed to him, he also has failed at getting me off this site. LOLLOL

I'm curious though. How come this person is not posting the date and times of my tweets. Is he trying to make people believe that these are recent tweets and not ones from several months ago?LOLLOL

even the people you fought with in the past don't care, apart from Xaffron, no-one else has appreciated his efforts, so a grand total of 1... wow, what an achievement. LOL

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

even the people you fought with in the past don't care, apart from Xaffron, no-one else has appreciated his efforts, so a grand total of 1... wow, what an achievement. LOL

Nah...Xaffron is cool too...he just gets angry really quick...just like me.LOL

Apart from that hag (who I've already dealt with on twitter in an eye for an eye fashion Approve), nobody cares about these tweets.

On that note, I know I sound like a broken record that keeps going back and forth but I really want to say sorry to you, Xaffron. I have been feeling bad about this blow up between you and me. I believe you when you say you're not the MID. I know you're not this creep. I just accused you of being one yesterday despite my apology the other day because you were pissing me off by siding with this creepy MID. So I am very sorry about that. I am also sorry about my nasty tweets about you...you know I have anger issues but I did delete those tweets when I cooled down. Unfortunately though, this creepy Satya stalker saw them and copied and pasted them before I had a chance to delete them. What a creep this man is. But yes...as of now...I have nothing against you because blow up is behind me and today's a new day. So I wish you the best from here onwards. Big smile

In any case, this Satya's exposition has failed completely and he will never get the best of me. So he can keep torturing himself by trying to hack my twitter account. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.HeisenbergThe-Voice

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree Thumbs Up

Dexterkilaila

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Yes.. its a good suggestion and we will work on it.

Regards,
Vijay
Cool

Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top