Suggestions / Comments

Please allow members to edit their poll options (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Satyameva Jayate, here this one's for you. Hug

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please allow members to edit their poll options (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Satya_mevjayate

Dancing

So you're done "exposing" me it seems...awww...that's all you got? And here I thought you'd be dropping a bomb pretty soon. LOLDid anyone even bother listening to your PMs? You have been sending "Dexter exposed" to all the BS members now. Pity nobody is listening to your stalking ass.Cry

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Where is DA EXPOSE Mr? These are all old tweets on past issues that are all water under the bridge. Every stalker needs to find a goldmine in order to be successful. Where is your goldmine, sugarplum?Cry

DoNotMind

IF-Stunnerz

DoNotMind

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I Agree...We should be able to edit the poll options else we have to make new topic if we want any change in them...i hope we get this option soon!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Dancing

Here: This is you in visual representation. And I'm inside the computer. You can't have me. Don't be hatin' just because I sent you crying to your momma from BS. Cry

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Missy, Your thread's locked. Party  Missy was on a mission to bring down Souro. Flop mission. Truth always prevails. Empty vessels[Dexter] make the most noise end up in the dumpster. 
Tsk tsk. 

Nope. Not a flop. Ahana and Priya Nair the admin did a thorough investigation against OUR complaints. Vijay replied to my thread and even closed it accepting the fact that BS DT could have handled it better. Go read his closing remarks and this time thoroughly. What more do I want? Mission accomplished. It ain't my fault you keep failing at chasing me away. I'm not leaving. You can try to "expose" me by posting all my tweets, does not faze me. My friends know who I am and I couldn't give a rat's ass about what my haters think. They are my haters for a reason because I alienated them on purpose. Nobody kills Dexter other than herself. Get that through your thick head for once and for all. 

There...now go back to your job...try finding new ways to hack my life because twitter is all you got. Don't even bother checking Facebook...you won't find me there. 

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Where is DA EXPOSE Mr? These are all old tweets on past issues that are all water under the bridge. Every stalker needs to find a goldmine in order to be successful. Where is your goldmine, sugarplum?Cry

Missy. Your double standards & lies are exposed now. Worried. Haw. Tongue

Mission fail. Dancing

Exposed to who? What is this? The court of law? The only thing we have in this court is a JESTER and that is you...the jester of the court...so keep entertaining until you are banned and deleted...then all your expose tweets will go up in smokes. LOL

I will unfollow who ever I want. The fact is YOU STOLE MY UNPROTECTED TWEETS that I just unprotected an hour ago. So the joke is on you. You sit on a stand by waiting to steal my tweets. Just how miserable is your life. Now I'm curious to know what your original ID was...you must have been a total dufus if I sent you running for the hills. 

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Missy. Start you next mission. Satya is watching. Tongue

Will read up the rest of your tweets tomorrow. G'night. Cool

Ahhh what a courteous stalker you are...warning the entire world and saving them from the big bad Dexter one day at a time.

Seriously, now I am curious.

1. Do you have a job?
2. Do your parents love you?
3. What do you see in me? Why do I attract you so much? 
4. Did I reject your advances (if you are a male)...God knows I get a lot of FOBBY proposals on this site.
5. Or if you are a female, why are you jealous of me? You shouldn't be, I'm sure you have some talents too other than stalking someone's tweets 24/7.

LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top