Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hi,

I recently noticed this. So I made a poll topic but there were spelling/grammatical/sentence structure errors in my poll options therefore I went ahead to edit it. But to my shock and horror (I exagerrate) , I couldn't! Confused This is very frustrating because you have to ask the mods to lock the poll and make another one again. This could be avoided if we had the option of simply editing our poll options. Two of my poll topics came out looking absurd because for some reason I hit the post button too quick. And when I wanted to edit the poll options, I couldn't.Confused

Is there anyway you guys can install a feature that allows members to edit his/her poll options even after posting it...much like editing one's posts? This way, we wouldn't have to bug the mods constantly? 

Thanks. Big smile

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 03 September 2012 at 12:51am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAahaanaInLuvWithASRBubblyRLumos..Asya..-Stutz-.DontKnow.shibzSamraat_92snowflake.ruky786-Jwalamukhi--SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please allow members to edit their poll options" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I second that! Sometimes when members make polls they end up missing a few people and it'd really help if we were allowed to edit the poll too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhugDexterkilaila

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
yes good idea but there should be only adding more options' button and not removing any if u got what i mean.. if u have done spelling errors...simply correct it in ur post and apologize if necessary..Embarrassed

Edited by shibz - 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
That's a good idea but editing should be allowed only before someone votes in the poll and not after someone has already voted, otherwise the poll creator may just change options as per his/her own will depending on which option has got the max./min. vote.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNandiniraizaadaBubblyRStrawbellaLumos-Stutz-Autumn.shibzDexterkilailaSamraat_92snowflake.

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

That's a good idea but editing should be allowed only before someone votes in the poll and not after someone has already voted, otherwise the poll creator may just change options as per his/her own will depending on which option has got the max./min. vote.
i think one realizes that their favorite is missing from the poll options after the voting has begun..that is why i said there should be only adding more options' button and editing/removing teh already put up options should not be made possible..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhugsnowflake.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Yes.. its a good suggestion and we will work on it.

Regards,
Vijay

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaBubblyRLumosmochhug-Stutz-shibzThe-VoiceDexterkilailaSamraat_92snowflake.-SalShah4eva-

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Yes.. its a good suggestion and we will work on it.

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you Vijay Big smile

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks For this topic and thanks vijay bhai for the quick Response.

Agree with u guys, sometimes there are some spelling mistakes and double post of options and all so to correct that we should have the poll editing option. Embarrassed

-Ridz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top