Krishna and sudesh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dimple_usa

dimple_usa

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Comedy circus claims to be a family show, but whenever these two guys come on stage, they are so vulgar in their acts that it becomes difficult to tolerate them. Krushna and sudesh may be popular but i personally feel that they are rotting the show, why does sudesh have to dress up like woman and keep his bust portion lifted, thats not how woman act. Also, i remember in one of the epispdes, krushna was calling sudesh as sudiya and he kept ranting his name, then sudesh started clearing out that krishna meant to say sudiya which spells with a 'ch'. thats the height of vulgarity. Every time they have something vulgar to say as that makes people laugh, but at the same time embarasses people. The judges laugh at them, poeple like them, but i personally like to skip their performances.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna and sudesh" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey dimple dey do all dese things just to make us laugh n many r njoyng dese things Tongue
if u dont like dese jokes or deir act den switch off the tv n switch on it after 10 minutes...simple LOL

Edited by Gabriella - 03 September 2012 at 12:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DulceMaria-

lakshmikumr

lakshmikumr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimple_usa

Comedy circus claims to be a family show, but whenever these two guys come on stage, they are so vulgar in their acts that it becomes difficult to tolerate them. Krushna and sudesh may be popular but i personally feel that they are rotting the show, why does sudesh have to dress up like woman and keep his bust portion lifted, thats not how woman act. Also, i remember in one of the epispdes, krushna was calling sudesh as sudiya and he kept ranting his name, then sudesh started clearing out that krishna meant to say sudiya which spells with a 'ch'. thats the height of vulgarity. Every time they have something vulgar to say as that makes people laugh, but at the same time embarasses people. The judges laugh at them, poeple like them, but i personally like to skip their performances.

Dimple , sometimes they do that 2 make us laugh , but u r right , we should not laugh on vulgarity, they haven't crossed their limits till now .hope they won't in future 2 . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Dimple , sometimes they do that 2 make us laugh , but u r right , we should not laugh on vulgarity, they haven't crossed their limits till now .hope they won't in future 2

i m sure dey won't EmbarrassedBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top