Aaha

Aaha updates 3rd - 7th September (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Rathna thanks da for the lovely update

oh Devi why - i think it's natural feel to insecure

AR - the new villan to the lovebirds ok now the family will support AR because they don't want him to go back to coma again oh man i don't see a happy picture in the future - mmm the chithar is right

how come Raji's mom didn't learn her lesson - she took the baby away and Raji married to Ramki and they are still friends not couple and she still trying to run her daugher's life - let Raji make her own decisions whther it is right or wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaha updates 3rd - 7th September (Page 2)" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks Ratna..

So Harsha will cure AR..  AR will not vitukuduthufy Shruthi.. Harsha will go back to Dubai with his parents.. Flashback ends.. !

subam vaa Shocked super nithya .. pls ippadiyae go to PP section and put a subam there ROFL

Subham illa pa.. How can the story end so soon..

The stroy started with Harsha in a plane crying and narrating the flashback to a periyavar in the flight.. Story must connect back to that point na.. So I was just guessing that path..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Rathna thanks for the lovely update

Pavi - she is really loosu ponnu or i think Harsha would know that she is meeting Jeeva right - why she is meeting him in his house - she should meet him somewhere public  - Harsha can get the negatives for her from Jeeva - i really don't understand this part

AR - really a villan forcing Shuruthi to love him she has right to be scared - he will do another stupid thing and Shuruthi has to say Yes because of the family

i think Raji's mom is happy now the wedding going to be stop

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxhopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.