Karan Kundra's Birthday Thread Preparation - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

when we write Karan biography wny don't we add our personal comment about his role in all his works.

someone who write about him as Arjun punj, someone as A. Singhania ecc...to make it more great.

what say?

I'll write about him as Arjun Punj :P
good idea :D i can write bout Singhu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Guyz i think now we can start...where r u all? where is the topic maker?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Shibz I agree yar !! We should start now !!
hmm ok...i was thinkin we should make a collab...we should decide upon a song and all the vm makers willing to do can come forward,..what say? but how do v spread the word?
Shibz we can do this thing . We can collect siggi messages n vm from those who desire to give.
N wht is a collab?
yeah we will do that also-> separate posts for the creations on the first page..n ppl can find sigg/s, avi/s for their dabba all in one place..

collab is a single vm in which many vm makers take part..like a song is divided into diff parts and each vm maker should work on their part.. it can be done in 2 diff ways..either a part of different songs put together or a single song divided into many parts(this is mostly done for collab) and the coloring is done by the uploader who downloads all the parts and puts them together to bring up teh final video..and whatever extra effects and texts(credits) needed to be put.
even i want to help...but i dont noe to make a vm nor a siggy๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by shibz

collab is a single vm in which many vm makers take part..like a song is divided into diff parts and each vm maker should work on their part.. it can be done in 2 diff ways..either a part of different songs put together or a single song divided into many parts(this is mostly done for collab) and the coloring is done by the uploader who downloads all the parts and puts them together to bring up teh final video..and whatever extra effects and texts(credits) needed to be put.

hmm..okk shibz..got it :P so olly n payal are the only VM makers i know..n i love their VMs โค๏ธ it wud be great if these two made a collab :) n yeah maybe u can ask chandni also..she used to make VMs on Karanika/Arjuhi na? So she cud also help ..ohh n ya i rember u also ''tried ur hand at VM-making'' wich turned out to be very gud ..so u cud also help ๐Ÿ˜ˆ [:P ]
Yeah guys..only abt 20 days are left so we shud really get going on the thread..lotsa work to do :D

ps-i may not be able to help much coz i have my sem exams from the 8th so i m really sry..but yeah i can also poke in to give my ideas n see wht u guys are doing ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

We need to finalize who will do what.

Biography along with personal comment about KK's role.

I'm doing Arjun Punj, Nami is doing A.Singhania...we need someone for his role in Pure punjabi, in gumraah ecc...

VM maker
Sig maker

Working on KK Facts :)