Which Ramayan

Poll

Which Ramayan you like the best so far?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking at the first 3 episodes of this Ramayan, which one do you like the best so far? I think I particularly liked the SagarArts (NDTV Impagins) Ramayan and that Ramayan is still close to my heart. I felt like that ramayan's character felt real. (For example Dashrath's character gave the feeling that it is real Dashrath.) 

Do u also feel that way? what do u think is missing in this ramayan if anything... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi dear, welcome to the forum but I don't think comparison posts are allowed on IF.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›didnt saw NDTV imagine one and saw 1986 ramayan in tits and bits so this is the first teleshow for me and inspite of the loopholes i m liking it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the 2008 Ramayan on NDTV Imagine Debina Bonnerjee was beautiful as Sita I can't imagine anyone else as beautiful as her
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now this is a limit y u  are  comparing this ramayan with the previous one... its a genuine request stop comparing the ramayan and their characters with the previous one...and if someone is not liking this version plz u can always go back to the previous version i m sure u must be having the separate forum for NDTV IMAGINE RAMAYAN and ramananad sagar ramayan...plz do ur discussion there...  we would appreciate if u do the discussion regarding the present version.only without comparing anyone...

Edited by sanjh11 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
hahahahaha

just 4 episodes of new ramayan and already comparisons have come up

i dont understand why do we need to compare at first place... 

these comparisons really put me off...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

hahahahaha

just 4 episodes of new ramayan and already comparisons have come up

i dont understand why do we need to compare at first place... 

these comparisons really put me off...

I agree, why can't people respect all the versions and just watch the one they like best without comparing?๐Ÿค” Obviously people have different tastes so not everyone is going to like the same Ramayan.
.Sumi. thumbnail
Comparison posts are not allowed and also lets respect each version of Ramayan...
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all ramayan made by sagar arts  are best
cant be compare anyone twith one another  beacuse "each ramaya was  hit at that time"
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: superdil19

all ramayan made by sagar arts  are best

cant be compare anyone twith one another  beacuse "each ramaya was  hit at that time"

This new one is by Sagar Pictures. Only the 1986 and 2008 ones were by Sagar Arts.