Dekha Ek Khwaab

*~*Forcefully Yours FF*~* PRECAP OF CHAP 9 PG 127 (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 154

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Originally posted by swetsurati

sarah dear plzzz...ab update kar bhi do...cnt wait anymore...

sweety wil update tonight:)
yuippiii...Partyur updating tonight...i cnt wait...plzzz...do it fast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Forcefully Yours FF*~* PRECAP OF CHAP 9 PG 127 (Page 50)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
RECAP: Uday called rohan to his room.
Uday: how is she now?
Rohan: she is fine uv doctor said she fainted because of shock and lack of energy. They have prescribed some vitamins and minerals and have asked her to take complete bed rest! She will be fine within a week.
Uday: 0k rohan let her go.
Rohan: WHAT?Shocked
Uday: didnt you heard damit i want you to DROP HER HOME HER OWN HOME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys m back with a update. This update is dedicated to my spy girl aka chota chatri(ria). READ AND ENJOY.

Rohan: but why? Uv why
Uday: rohan do what i say dont ask me questions.
Rohan: ok (walks out of uday room)
Rohan enters manyata's room and searches her.
Rohan: manyata manyata!
He finds manyata standing near the window lost in her thoughts.
Her chain of thoughts were broken when she felt tap on her shoulder.
Manyata instantly wiped her tears and turn around to face rohan.
Rohan: hey
Manyata: (smiles slightly)
Rohan knew manyata was shattered and disturbed because of last night event but he wanted to cheer up her.
Rohan: Manyata u r looking like a heroin of 60's dude look at you ur hairs looks like they have gone through a electric shock and ur face so pale like you have literally saw a ghost Big smile
Manyata didnt laugh on his idiotic joke like she used to.
Manyata: rohan u want to say something?
Rohan was stunned he never thought in such a short time manyata will understand him so well.
Rohan:ummm yea actualy i wanted to tell you to get ready we are leaving
Manyata: where?(says stammering)
Rohan:back to ur home gives 100 watt smileBig smile
Manyata was dumbstruck she was shocked! Without uttering a single word manyata walked towards the washroom.
Rohan left the room aswel.
When manyata entered the washroom tears started rolling down her cheecks she falls down on the floor and started crying. She was taken aback by udays behaviour. She never thought he will stoop so low and will force himself on her. Her whole body was shiverring she kept crying like that for an hour. The pain was uncontrollable. She felt used, disgusted, thrown, trodden, exploit.
She felt like her heart was stabbed.
KNOCK KNOCK!
Manyata composed her self and said: yea
Soni: mam r u fine actually rohan sir asked me to have a check on you. You are in washr0om from last 1 hour so i came to watch if u r ok.
Manyata: wipes her tears yea m fine i need 30 minutes more.
Soni: no mam take your time.(then she left the room)
Manyata: walks towards the shower she notices the marks and bites given to her by that ruthless man. The marks were prominent on her milky skin she felt disgusted with her own self after seeing them! She rubbed the marks and bites with shower gel she wanted to erase every single mark given by him on her body. But was failed to do. Her body was burning with hot drops of water which were rushing down her body but she kept bearing the pain she was causing to her ownself. After having a hot shower she came infront of the miror and watched her face which was red! She wiped her tears and composed herself she doesnt wanted to look vulnerable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manyata stepped out of her wash room and saw the dress which she was wearing when she got kidnapped! The dress was washed, ironed and looked like new. She wore the dress and arranged her hairs in pleats.
Rohan entered the room .
Rohan: ur ready.
Manyata: noded in yes!
Rohan: come(he gestured her to follow him)
Manyata was quitly following him her eyes were down looking on the floor. Actualy she was scared of seeing him(uday) again she never wanted to see him or hear him again.
They reached the car rohan opened the passenger seat for her and she sat quitly without looking at him.
Manyata kept looking down rohan started the car and they drove.
There was a pin drop silence in the car manyata was looking out of the window and rohan kept his eyes on the road. Rohan wanted to talk to her but didnt had the courage to speak up his heart was aching on seeing the condition of the girl sitting beside him. The journey was quite it took 4 hours to reach her home!
The car suddenly stopped and manyata came back to the reality.
Manyata: why you stopped the car rohan.
Rohan: we have reached your home manyata!
Suddenly she looked outside the window and a single tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it not wanting rohan to see it.
Rohan: your cell.
Manyata: manyata takes her cell from him without uttering a single world.
Rohan: manyata you wont ask why he kidnapped you and now why he let you go!(asks with moist eyes)
Manyata: no rohan i dont wana ask anything!
Rohan: manyata i should not be forgiven for what i did but still i want to opologize to you please please forgive me for everything!
Manyata: rohan i forgaved you the day u askd me too i have no bitterness for you in my heart infact u have helped me to survive in that(she cudnt speak anymore)
Rohan: remember manyata u have 2 brothers now i may not be as strong and powerful like ayaan but i promise you i will always be there for you!
Manyata: i know gives a weak smile. Thanku and was about to open the cars door but the words escaped from rohan mouth stopped her.
Rohan: u wanted to know who is he right?
Manyata freezes!
Rohan: he is YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH.
YUVRAAJ OF JAIGARH(manyata completes rohan sentence)
her eyes grew wider on hearing his name she sat on the chair in disbelieve and shock.
Rohan: how u know him manyata? I thought u dont know him but if u know him u would know how much powerful he is. He can do anything to ruin your life further. And(manyata stoped him and said)
Manyata: what he wants?(asks with no emotions)
Rohan: he wants you to stop AYAAN'S WEDDING...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manyata enters the gate of the palace. The guards were stunned to see manyata they ran towards her and asked.
Guard: mam how are you now? Manyata was bewildered she didnt had the energy to investigate so she noded at them and moved further. When she entered her home she saw the home was as same as she left. It was decorated the same way she didnt understand what was happening. When komal saw manyata on the door she ran towards her and hugged her tightly!
Komal: manyata meri bachi kesi hain aap? Dekhiye sab kuch theak hojayega aap fikal mat kijiye sab kuch pehle jaisa hojayega.
Manyata was dumbstruck she didnt knew how to react did her family knows about her kidnapping? Do they know about her marriage. Why they didnt looked for her why his brother didnt do anything when he knew his angel was kidnapped why? Her chain of thoughts were broken when she heard her bhaii's voice.
ANGEL
she ran towards ayaan huged him tight and started sobbing .
Ayaan: its ok dont cry everything will be fine! Dont worry.
Manyata: bhaii how can you say that why didnt you(before she can complete her sentence komal said)
ayeshaa ko kuch nahi hoga bete she will be fine hum jante hai doctors keh chuke hain k woh shayad kabhi bhi phir se chal na paye par beta aap hosla rakhiye!
Manyata : what? She felt her head spinning and then everything was black!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manyata opened her eyes and found komal siting beside her.
Komal: ab aap kaisa mehsoos karahi hen manyata beta.
Manyata: hum theak hain maa.(says and kisses komal hands)
Komal: bete hum jante hen k aap par kya guzar rahi hai but bete ghalti aap ki bhi hai aap kese bina kisi ko kuch bataye bina kisi ko kuch kahey aise ghar chor kar chali gai.
Manyata started sobbing.
She thought maybe komal was talking about her kidnapping fiasco but then suddenly she remebered k0mal and ayaan were talking about ayesha but why? Whats happening manyata c0mposed her self and asked: maa ayesha me mujhe(says stammering)
komal:shhh bete apko aram ki zarurat hai aap aram kijiye hum baad me baat karenge.
Komal was about to go when manyata holds her hand says:maa please stay with me.
Komal: sits and manyata hugs her from her waist.
Manyata: maa jab mai chali gai thi tab kya huwa?
(manyata wanted to know what her family knows)
komal: bete aap jab bina bataiye chali gai thi tab humen driver ne bataya ke unho ne apko airport drop kia aap bohat ro rahi thi kyun ke apki best friend ayesha ka accident hogaya tha unki situation critical thi isi liye aap bina bataye chali gai phir humare paas ayesha ki mom ka phone aya wo bohat ro rahi thi aur unho ne bataya k aap wahan unke paas hai apke bhai ko yakeen nahi tha phir unho ne kisi ko wahan bhejaa to unho ne bataya ke such me ayesha ki halat bohat serious hai. Isi liye aapke bhai ne apki itni bari galti nazar andaaz(avoid) ki but bete apko ek baar to cal karni chahye thi apko pata hai k aaj apko wapas laney ke liye ayaan khud chicago jane wale they par aap khud agai bete apki waja se Ayaan ko apni wedding cancel karni pari.
Manyata was dumbstruck she couldn't understand what the hell was happening around her she knew this accident fiasco was a drama for her family but why aunty lied(ayesha mother)why?
Knock Knock!
Maid: maharani saa apko rajmata jee bula rahi hai.
Komal: hum abhi aatey hen
komal: manyata bete hum thori dair me attey hen.
Komal left the room with the maid closing the door behind.
Manyata suddenly felt urge to call ayesha. She had a feeling like something was wrong VERY WRONG!
Manyata sat on the bed she took the phone which was placed on side table.
She dialled ayesha's home number.
Reciever: helo
Manyata: Can i talk to ayesha.
Reciever: mam she is in hospital. She had a major accident!
MANYATA: WHATT?

Guys you have reached the end of chapter five. Please do share your views i know there was no manveer scenes but he will be back soon with a bangWink
Please do like and comment ur comments motivates me to write more.
P.S anyone who wants to gets pms for future chapters please go to page 1 and like the Note regarding pmsSmile

LOVE YOU
SARAHSmile

Edited by MsLuscious - 19 September 2012 at 10:36am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuveni.vijay100sunshinehklMsAnicha...Ruhi77...Udaylovieshivanikapmpm1Moonlight_Ansharna753gawjusangelBlueRobbinhans1998ilvudayanushruthikespariSHARVANI-Tannu-capriyaultimate_karmahemvbpreya_radevSunshinegirllShahi01puggyy...anju...-Misek-Priya_SDnisha1984-The_Tomboy-adorable_ranahuma12.PrincessAshVikGem12candy08Archi02andy.aAsmimelodyvampire12345678pia.rahaalishhhAnjalika13-Niha-Havvii..IshqShava..Ashvikian_AKadventure_gurlsirjee...navina......Harmony...-DEvil_Heart--RK_Ki_Biwi-DhinchakGundi-AquaMermaiden--DevilGal-

Udaylovie

Udaylovie

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
wat an awesum update ... finally udays true motive revealed ... thnxx fr the pm ... update soon ... :):):)

MsLuscious

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
sarah dear nice update finally ayaan came in the pic but less manveer its ok thnx for the pm continue soon

with love zoya

MsLuscious

ilvuday

Goldie

ilvuday

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
gr8 work kepp up d amazing work lovd itStar

MsLuscious

-Niha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niha-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
amazing update sarah
loved it to the core
wow ayesha actually did have an accident. aww, my cousin's name is ayeshah lolz LOL
thanks for the pm

Edited by -Niha- - 19 September 2012 at 11:19am

MsLuscious

puggyy

Goldie

puggyy

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
nice update ...thanks for da pm ...

MsLuscious

nisha1984

IF-Dazzler

nisha1984

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
nice update
so nobody at Rajmahal knows that Manyata was kidnapped...
I don't know what happens when the truth reveals...
I like Uday's character as angry young prince who is probably trying to take revenge from Devgadh family but he should suffer too in future to make him realize that his approach to Manyata was wrong...
I hope Manyata doesn't stop Ayan's wedding...
update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushruthiMsLuscious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top