Page 1 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey my dear manveerians this concept just pop up in my mind and i decided to turn it into a FF. This is the very first time iam writing something please pardon me for gramatical/spelling mistakes. Ok i will stop blabbering now.Please do give your valuable comments and likes and please let me know whether i should continue it or notSmile

Princess Manyata:- 20 years old girl. She is princess of devgarh state. She is Vivacious, Brave, Bubbly,Loving, Caring, in short full of life. She stays in chicago for her studies. She studies at Booth school of Buisness, university of chicago. Now she is coming back to india for her beloved Brother marriage. She had never seen her would be bhabi(sister in law) she just had talked to her countless times on cell phone. She is really attached to her would be bhabi and now she is really excited in coming back to india and finaly meet her bhabi...

Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh:-28 years old. He is yuvraaj of jaigarh state. He is the most eligible and desirable bachelor and the most successful buisness tycoon of india.He is extremly handsome, sexy, smart, diplomatic, cunning, arrogant, full of himself, ruthless man he has no place for love in his heart and life and writes his fate himself. The only person he loves and cares the most is her younger sister unnati she is the one who has the sole right to love him and according to him he only has the right to love and cherish her chotti...

Yuvraaj Ayaan:- 28 years old.He is too extremly handsome and hot he is very sweet caring loving guy! He is brother of manyata and loves her more than anything he can do anything to bring smile on his minz face. He is over protective/possesive about manyata because he thinks manyata is a child she is still very young and he wants to protect manyata from the cruel royal world of dirty politics. He himself was back before 2 years after completing his studies from abroad...

Princess Unatti:- 25 years old girl. She is the princess of jaigarh state. She is very conservative, shy, sweet, caring, down to earth, quite, polite and really gorgeous. She is the only weakness of udayveer. She loves her brother alot because he and giriraj were left after her mothers death. Her whole world revolves around uday and ...

Princess Jainandini:- 26 years old. Older princess of devgarh she is totaly opposite of manyata she is rude, arrogant, selfish, mean, full of herself, proud, heartless, with killing looks. She thinks the world revolves around her. Every guy is crazy for her but she is obsessed with only one guy for whom she can do anything she is literally mad for him and he is none other than yuraaj udayveer singh...

Yuvraani kripa:- 25 years old girl. She is yuvraani of raigarh with golden heart. She is fiance of ayaan. she had a crush on ayaan from childhood and loves him alot. She is queen of hearts with beautifull face and pure heart...

Fawad: He is manyata's friend who study with her in chicago. He is son of millionare who lives in chicago with his family. He is 25 and is like manyata naught, vivacious full of life...He had a crush on manyata tthe day he saw her first time but didnt had the courage to tell her.

Rohaan: He is personal assistant of udayveer and his best friend. He do everykind of work for udayveer whether its proffesional or personal. He loves udayveer like his brother .
Wink

Guys other characters are same as they were in the show brijraj and komal are manyata jay and ayaan parents vijay bhai is their cousin meneka's son.Giriraj is uday and unnati's father his wife is dead and mirnalini devi is manyata ayaan and jay's grand mother...

I know some of you might be thinking why i choosed a videsi munda to b ayaan. Actualy i like ian alot thats why thought of making him ayaan but ian and ayaan sounds similar too rightWink so now its time for you to tel me what you think ill b updating the prologue tomorrowSmile

Edited by MsLuscious - 19 October 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusimron...noor.khanvkhushboovashh12SaraloveAshiyalrockstar4eva55PrincessSumbalsunshinehklshankrishtyafreshbeginManveerangelsaneha85anarox...Ruhi77...Vampgirlshivanikapmpm1Moonlight_AnshPiggiesFantasyangelarna753humairaa1mimi.maikmahara23Anam AlicapriyaxxDaydreameRxxhemvbultimate_karma--Zenu--SaHillover101-Tannu-SunshinegirllkespariSanya..25Livroop_Bieber.SNOWWHITE.parish99puggyyShahi01-Misek-huma12.Shazzie-The_Tomboy--JEHAN-Priya_SDadorable_ranasweet_gargicatty2000-calculus-PrincessAshVikTHEfanOFheartzandy.aArchi02pia.rahathejazzgalCharmingAngel7angeldream14vampire12345678ShanUlas...navina......Harmony...-Niha-Jarin04..DamonCrazy..sirjeeHavvii..IshqShava..Roze12Anjalika13-DEvil_Heart-DhinchakGundi-AquaMermaiden--DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Forcefully Yours FF*~* PRECAP OF CHAP 9 PG 127" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Sounds good... start penning it down soon!

plus I must say I'm already spell bound by the title of yours... 'Forcefully yours'... hmmm has a mystery element to it!

Edited by mahi0809 - 02 September 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pvedMsLuscious

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
NOTE REGARDING PMS
Guys whoever wants to get pms please like this post then i will pm you whenever i will update... Thanks

Edited by MsLuscious - 03 September 2012 at 10:56am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Gulrukhmaasoom2aditi16Ekra-Meervkhushboovhanderockstar4eva55Manveerangelanaghasinhaafreshbeginfatima4asunshinehklarna753Sakura24cnibirUdaylovie...Ruhi77...Varunlicious.milhanpmpm1Anam AliInkpen4877ultimate_karmahemvbpreya_radev-Tannu-shruti-loveMAHI1198-Kritika-puggyyaksujiparish99SunshinegirllLivroop_BieberSHARVANISaHillover101ilvudayanushruthi-Misek--JEHAN-nisha1984Shazzie-The_Tomboy-huma12.adorable_ranacatty2000andy.aArchi02Damon.Holic--Zinay--vampire12345678pia.rahathejazzgalrainurubalsweetshabCharmingAngel7chitra_rao..DamonCrazy..Jarin04...Harmony......navina...adventure_gurlHavvii..IshqShava..Anjalika13-Niha--RK_Ki_Biwi--DEvil_Heart-Sheron13rokerzDhinchakGundi-DevilGal-

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashh12afreshbeginPrincessSumbal...Ruhi77...parish99capriyathejazzgalCharmingAngel7Jarin04-Niha-Anjalika13-DEvil_Heart-DhinchakGundi-DevilGal-

preya_radev

Goldie

preya_radev

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
wow this seems to be intreasting plx update the first part soon and if possible plz can u pm me  

Edited by preya_radev - 02 September 2012 at 4:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
balle balle sawa sawa apna demon aka ian somerhalder tere ff meinawwwBlushingmy cudails type demon i love him oye as a bro okWinkdil mera ak kaLOLbut apni nina bhabhi ko bhi daal detiWinkbut koi nai gi sukirti bhi theek haiLOLnice character sketch continue soon

Edited by smiley12 - 02 September 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

xxDaydreameRxx

Goldie

xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
*Gasps* You're starting a FF!?? Shocked
YAYYY!!! Party And it already looks promising! Actually I didnt even see who the author was before I clicked it because I honestly already fell in love with the title. Forcefully Yours!? That sounds sooo ManVeer!!! Day Dreaming LOL
Nice Character Sketch! Thumbs Up 
Wait UV and Damon together in ONE FF!!!? Wayy tooo muchh hotness man!! Day DreamingWink
Okay continue this sooon! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ultimate_karma...Oyshee...MsLusciousvampire12345678

afreshbegin

Groupbie

afreshbegin

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Gr8 Concept dear...

Tumhare FF ka intezaar karoongi ab

Pls jaldi update karna kk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLusciousvampire12345678