Frequent Posters

raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jst awesome analysis yaar🤗!!! luv u!!! 🤗
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ur analysis r just perfect for the PERFECT HERO REY 😃 Thanks a lot for the pm 🤗
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just love ur post dear😃...again an awesome analysis done by u👏...thankyou so much🤗
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...u written beautifully
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u hv md such a grt PM.first of all congratz to ur grt brilliance in analyzing REY character very weel...& yes it ws pleasure to read each & every single point...🤗i really wonder hw cn u create such an awsm PM.lovd it frm d core of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U REY...
 will be waiting fr d further updates...thank u😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the next part eagerly 😃dear😉 Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
sorry got sidetracked 😊

will update  tomorrow night
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

PART 10

Just after the mitwaa sequence, when swayam tells rey that taani as his ags is his weakpoint- he stops and thinks but No...his feelings  towards her even then hasn't come to a stage of oh i love her  its still based on a lot of gratitude for her quiet support. If he had any other feelings then, he could have never met swayams eye so easily.

What did rey want to do in the assembly? Clear taani s name? Or his own?  Nope, he wanted to reaasure the ppl who voted for him that he hasn't overnight  c hanged . he s going to face his supporters to clear it with them. but unfortunately for him , the issue has become so much personalised  that theres very little that he can do to convince anyone.

And taani again takes it on herself to keep rey s image clean. takes responsibility for rey. Stupid yes- but  ppl in love do stupider things  . Rey s expressions when taani tells the crowd that they can never be together- she s repeating his own lines- and that she s with someone else  are like- you don't have to do this for me. Don't say such things now that im actually beginning to be happy again.  He clearly knows that shes lying so that this whole nonsense stops and whats imp to rey- his being a GS / his image is maintained.

But  then bombshell-  shivam. Why doesn't rey trust taani s feelings  rather why did rey believe what shivam said ? taani has taken so much care , she has confessed her feelings  but still rey believes that she could be with shivam?  why didn't he ask her directly ? even if he wasn't romantically inclined towards her, he could find out how she changed so suddenly.

Reys like that i guess- his possessive nature competes with his broadmindedness.

Everybody moves on, taani has moved on to shivam who has always been sweet with her. Not like me ive been rude and mean and shouting at her forever. But wt h i was protecting her from him all along!    also I guess its easy for him to believe that someone doesn't want him  rather than believe that someone wants him. kriya didn't want me, taani also doesn't.

swayam  saying  that taani has a right to decide on her own life only irritates him further into realising that he has no official right over her. who is he to her?  does he remember then she is swayams sister? No hes forgotten it, i suppose.

And the jealousy erupts . Seriously let her be with whom she wants. Shivam really?

But he s still not totally sure of his own feelings- mujhe koi farak nahin padtha .Jealous rey-  one which we all liked. so what if i refused?

Just when he was beginning to feel  mera bhi koi hain jo sirf aur sirf mere baare mein pehle sochtha hain. ...Aur wo bhi shivam!?

EGO BUBBLE phus burst. he   no longer hides his resentment from himself . And being a guy, either its angry reaction in the form of taunts or trying to intimidate taani physically or both.he s rude to her, angry with her and loses no opportunity to put her down, taunt her  about shivam or scold her and keep making all those mahaan dialogues which can mean anything. Now that her attention is apparently divided   to a boyfriend , he wants  it back.  She takes all his varied moods in her stride   irritating him further, she isn't even letting him find faults with her.

But rey is inherently a decent guy- his ego hurt doesn't make him blind to the fact that she is upset.  Or atleast she isn't immune to his scoldings, taunts.  He s noticing the expressions , the feelings mirrored in them, the feelings hidden, the smile which is missing, the bubbliness which has totally disappeared but that shirriating shivam which is ever present.

He doesn't like the fact that shes having so much effect on him but he cant stand it if she isn't around to take care . can we ever forget  the sweetest banter ---snapping session on earth.Im taking care of u and try stopping me if u can. So sweet! I cant be objective and analyse this scene, it just puts a stupid sa smile on my face. 

To reys credit, he doesn't give in easily this time though  he does shut up and lets her do the dressing , he tries to maintain his stand however unsuccessfully ! he cant  help being under her control for whatever little while . He has understood the potential behind her meekness . She s  not weak merely   gentle.  but he has the last word- there are some wounds which don't heal chahe tum kuch bhi karlo

One of the mahaan dialogues – if i was a kriyaansh fan i would jump and say dekha hes talking of kriya. If i was a tarey fan i would  jump and say dekha hes talking of his hurt at taani and shivam. Ummm, as a rey fan  , i would say  it was both- jo bhi ladki ko main pasand kartha hoon use koi aur pasand aajaatha hain---- rey to Sharon. He was saying perhaps that as a continuation of his another mahaan dialogue- zakhm bharna kaun chahtha hain

Hes hurt, heartbroken and before his heart can mend, its breaking again. Is it that hes making mistakes in recognising his girls?

(Or for all u know, it could mean nothing and the dialogue writers just put it in to get stupids like me to lose their sleep over it)😃

-----------------------

raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

edited

awesome awesome update yaar🤗...gr888 jb👏... plz plz update soon..😳
Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 11 years ago
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼AWESOME UPDATE 👏LUVED IT KEEP CONTINUING WILL BE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE🤗